Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LaLa signed 20:04 - Jun 14 with 1213 viewskingslandstand1

1 year contract on the official site. Will be interesting to see reception at SMS in August
LaLa signed on 21:37 - Jun 14 with 1082 viewsWinchesterExile

He’s a Saint again so he should get a good reception.
LaLa signed on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 1055 viewskingslandstand1

LaLa signed on 21:37 - Jun 14 by WinchesterExile

He’s a Saint again so he should get a good reception.

I hope so
LaLa signed on 09:02 - Jun 15 with 786 viewsmushinexile

Went off for the money at the height of his powers - no sin in that, just good business. We were sorry to see him go, which says a lot. I hope he is welcomed back to inspire the team and play some good football for us.
LaLa signed on 09:46 - Jun 15 with 740 viewsJellybaby

LaLa signed on 09:02 - Jun 15 by mushinexile

Went off for the money at the height of his powers - no sin in that, just good business. We were sorry to see him go, which says a lot. I hope he is welcomed back to inspire the team and play some good football for us.

Absolutely and even if he did commit a sin, we could always show some forgiveness.

He did stay with us in League 1 and play in front of a few thousand at Hartlepool or wherever on a rainy Tuesday night in February….

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

LaLa signed on 12:11 - Jun 15 with 640 viewsarfurdent

NEXT?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

LaLa signed on 13:35 - Jun 15 with 598 viewsBridders2

Ha ha, no chance.
LaLa signed on 14:26 - Jun 15 with 555 viewssaint22

Welcome back for sure but can we please have the same fanfare around some decent signings we NEED!
Smith Rowe and Reiss Nelson are for sale
LaLa signed on 14:58 - Jun 15 with 532 viewsScoot

Welcome back, yes. But is this the ambition of the club? Sign old players from the turn of the century? We did that with Walcot and how did that play out. He took a wage and played very rarely. I'd rather take a risk on a younger player, at least if he's sshhiitt we can sell him. Lala is past his best and will be on the bench. If he was any good he would go elsewhere. Mark my words.
Having said all that I wish him well

Poll: Should NJ go?

Login to get fewer ads

LaLa signed on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 470 viewssaint22

LaLa signed on 14:58 - Jun 15 by Scoot

Welcome back, yes. But is this the ambition of the club? Sign old players from the turn of the century? We did that with Walcot and how did that play out. He took a wage and played very rarely. I'd rather take a risk on a younger player, at least if he's sshhiitt we can sell him. Lala is past his best and will be on the bench. If he was any good he would go elsewhere. Mark my words.
Having said all that I wish him well

Totally agree
Now I read we are after Ghoddos from Brentford?!
Reaching for the stars again
LaLa signed on 19:00 - Jun 15 with 399 viewsgrumpy

Doubt he would have come back if we hadn't got promoted.
LaLa signed on 19:33 - Jun 15 with 377 viewsRon11

LaLa signed on 19:00 - Jun 15 by grumpy

Doubt he would have come back if we hadn't got promoted.

No, absolutely not.
Saints are a Premiership club, so are Brighton. They don't want him any more, so why are we taking their reject?
LaLa signed on 21:00 - Jun 15 with 337 viewsGRIM

LaLa signed on 19:33 - Jun 15 by Ron11

No, absolutely not.
Saints are a Premiership club, so are Brighton. They don't want him any more, so why are we taking their reject?

Lala is a good lad & served us well for a few years but it's hardly an ambitious signing.
I think he's been signed as a direct replacement for Stuart Armstrong but Stuey is a few years younger I'd have rather kept Stuey.
LaLa signed on 22:34 - Jun 15 with 273 viewsSouthamptonfan

LaLa signed on 19:33 - Jun 15 by Ron11

No, absolutely not.

Because he's cheap. It's Saints way of signing a "top" (but way past his best years) player on the cheap.

A experienced PL player in his prime would cost up to 100 million. So we are opting for the 35 to 38 year olds, hoping they have one or two more years in them.
[Post edited 15 Jun 22:36]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024