Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New 3rd Shirt… 07:46 - Jul 25 with 28433 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Appears to be confirmed as green and white hoops from WhatsApp message.
0
New 3rd Shirt… on 07:52 - Jul 25 with 15041 viewsFDC

Oh yeah. I think I'm getting old*, because i find these kind of teaser, wink-wink communications a bit tedious.

For anyone not on the whatsapp group, the club posted a green circle and a white circle, and nothing else.

*I'm definitely getting old.
0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:01 - Jul 25 with 14992 viewsLandshark

0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:02 - Jul 25 with 14977 viewsWokingR

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:01 - Jul 25 by Landshark



Stunning looking kit with the gold.
4
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:02 - Jul 25 with 14973 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:08 - Jul 25 with 14879 viewsdandaqpr

I love it 🥰 clearly a QPR shirt and looks nothing like the shirt of a club north of the border, which I think for identity reasons is important.
-4
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:09 - Jul 25 with 14866 viewsstevec

Exactly where could we wear this kit that we couldn’t wear the blue and white hooped kit?

They wouldn’t allow us to wear it at Reading. Sheffield Wednesday? Probably not. I’m struggling here, help me out.
1
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:11 - Jul 25 with 14824 viewsHAYESBOY

Thats more like it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:12 - Jul 25 with 14816 viewsFDC

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:09 - Jul 25 by stevec

Exactly where could we wear this kit that we couldn’t wear the blue and white hooped kit?

They wouldn’t allow us to wear it at Reading. Sheffield Wednesday? Probably not. I’m struggling here, help me out.


I was just thinking the same thing - I can't imagine a situation where both the home and away (black and pink) kit would be too similar to another team's strip.

But I guess these third kits are more about sales to supporters, and I can see these doing well in the club shop? Quite a nice take on a classic design.
0
Login to get fewer ads

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:12 - Jul 25 with 14817 viewsBSERs

Love the new 3rd kit, but what's happening with the 1st kit? I'm loosing track.
-1
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:13 - Jul 25 with 14799 viewsFDC

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:12 - Jul 25 by BSERs

Love the new 3rd kit, but what's happening with the 1st kit? I'm loosing track.


That's bright yellow spots on a purple back ground
9
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:14 - Jul 25 with 14784 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:09 - Jul 25 by stevec

Exactly where could we wear this kit that we couldn’t wear the blue and white hooped kit?

They wouldn’t allow us to wear it at Reading. Sheffield Wednesday? Probably not. I’m struggling here, help me out.


Blackburn away, can't play in that pink/black abomination.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

3
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:15 - Jul 25 with 14773 viewsFDC

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:12 - Jul 25 by BSERs

Love the new 3rd kit, but what's happening with the 1st kit? I'm loosing track.


Based on this kit, I'm guessing the home kit will be a deeper shade of blue this year, with gold trim / badge
0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:23 - Jul 25 with 14671 viewsNorthernr

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:02 - Jul 25 by Padulas_Shampoo



That is a bit more like it.
1
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:25 - Jul 25 with 14648 viewsHammersmithR

That kit is horrendous. People are going to think we have some kind of link with that lot north of the border. Why can’t we have the red and white halves or Dennis the Menace kit?
-7
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:30 - Jul 25 with 14599 viewsthorpebankR

Beautiful kit
2
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:31 - Jul 25 with 14594 viewsLblock

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:09 - Jul 25 by stevec

Exactly where could we wear this kit that we couldn’t wear the blue and white hooped kit?

They wouldn’t allow us to wear it at Reading. Sheffield Wednesday? Probably not. I’m struggling here, help me out.


Toulouse?

I think it's a great looking kit.

Would've preferred a polo type collar but that's the Brooks in me.

9/10 for this one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

1
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:31 - Jul 25 with 14593 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:01 - Jul 25 by Landshark



Anyone who already bought the LGBTQ+ abomination we paraded around northern Spain/Occitan in, must be spewin'.

Looks splendid! Well done QPR.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

-14
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:34 - Jul 25 with 14551 viewsdmm

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:31 - Jul 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Anyone who already bought the LGBTQ+ abomination we paraded around northern Spain/Occitan in, must be spewin'.

Looks splendid! Well done QPR.


It's not like you to post a comment like that, John.
0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:34 - Jul 25 with 14551 viewsmart_Goblin

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:12 - Jul 25 by BSERs

Love the new 3rd kit, but what's happening with the 1st kit? I'm loosing track.


Makes the ‘grand unveiling’ of the home kit a little bit of a damp squib, as it doesn’t take a whole lot of imagination to vision this kit with blue and white hoops .
2
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:36 - Jul 25 with 14532 viewsGloucs_R

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:09 - Jul 25 by stevec

Exactly where could we wear this kit that we couldn’t wear the blue and white hooped kit?

They wouldn’t allow us to wear it at Reading. Sheffield Wednesday? Probably not. I’m struggling here, help me out.


Green socks and shorts mean we could probably wear it against any team wearing blue

Poll: Are we staying up?

1
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:37 - Jul 25 with 14518 viewsDannyPaddox



so close to being a great kit though. The devil’s in the detail.
6
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:37 - Jul 25 with 14517 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:25 - Jul 25 by HammersmithR

That kit is horrendous. People are going to think we have some kind of link with that lot north of the border. Why can’t we have the red and white halves or Dennis the Menace kit?


...or, Rangers fans who know their history will tell you that we started out wearing green and white hoops back in the 19th century.

I'm sure some QPR nerd will be along shortly to tell you Mr. HR.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

7
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:38 - Jul 25 with 14505 viewsSW_Ranger

Great shirt. Way better than the half and half shirt. I am definitely a Dennis the Menace fan to be honest but this isn’t a bad option. Definitely not the worst we’ve had.
Have to guess the 1st shirt is going to be very similar with maybe red instead of gold.
0
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:38 - Jul 25 with 14500 viewsHoopstar

New 3rd Shirt… on 08:31 - Jul 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Anyone who already bought the LGBTQ+ abomination we paraded around northern Spain/Occitan in, must be spewin'.

Looks splendid! Well done QPR.


Hello homophobia. Grow up.

Plus the LGBTQ+ community are generally known for being more stylish than the hetero community. Don't put the pink and black monstrosity on us.
8
New 3rd Shirt… on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 14482 viewsSydneyRs

For the first time in a while I'm tempted to buy one of our new shirts.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026