Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack O'Connell 19:12 - Dec 29 with 9225 viewschuckleberry

Great news that Jack O'Connell has extended his loan spell with us until the end of the season.
Jack O'Connell on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 7525 viewsShun

Fantastic news. Where did you hear this?
Jack O'Connell on 19:41 - Dec 29 with 7396 viewsroccydaleian

Jack O'Connell on 19:17 - Dec 29 by Shun

Fantastic news. Where did you hear this?

Also heard about this today. Great news.
Jack O'Connell on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 7311 viewsTalkingSutty

Fantastic news, a very good defender and one that will keep getting better as the season progresses.
Jack O'Connell on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 7270 views442Dale

Jack O'Connell on 19:54 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

Fantastic news, a very good defender and one that will keep getting better as the season progresses.

Best defender at the club. If we were lucky enough to get promoted, he'd be the no.1 target to sign.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jack O'Connell on 20:03 - Dec 29 with 7234 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith Hill let the news out on Dale Player. He said it was right that Jack had some continuity. Blackburn, his agent and Rochdale Football club have come to an agreement that he should stay.

Very important that Jack stays and well done to all parties. That is the main piece of business sorted. Now Cummins needs attention. He did play well today on his birthday and took his goal exceptionally well. When he didn't even take a shot on in the first half I thought that summed up his confidence. One minute I think he should stay, then the next I think he should leave. I am sure he wants to stay and I would guess that Preston would let him stay.

As for Dicker, it's a no from me. He has been overtaken by the likes of Cav.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 20:23]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jack O'Connell on 20:13 - Dec 29 with 7156 viewsfunkkk

Jack O'Connell on 20:03 - Dec 29 by YouTubeDale

Keith Hill let the news out on Dale Player. He said it was right that Jack had some continuity. Blackburn, his agent and Rochdale Football club have come to an agreement that he should stay.

Very important that Jack stays and well done to all parties. That is the main piece of business sorted. Now Cummins needs attention. He did play well today on his birthday and took his goal exceptionally well. When he didn't even take a shot on in the first half I thought that summed up his confidence. One minute I think he should stay, then the next I think he should leave. I am sure he wants to stay and I would guess that Preston would let him stay.

As for Dicker, it's a no from me. He has been overtaken by the likes of Cav.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 20:23]

I can't help but feel there are better options out there than Cummins who will provide the same work rate but also carry a bigger goal threat.
Jack O'Connell on 20:20 - Dec 29 with 7089 viewsroccydaleian

Jack O'Connell on 20:13 - Dec 29 by funkkk

I can't help but feel there are better options out there than Cummins who will provide the same work rate but also carry a bigger goal threat.

Fair enough, but where are they, and how much will they cost? He's been playing well lately ,so give the lad a break.
Jack O'Connell on 20:24 - Dec 29 with 7056 viewsmazzy1

Fantastic news so pleased with that, thought he had a great game again today.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack O'Connell on 20:36 - Dec 29 with 6985 viewsfunkkk

Jack O'Connell on 20:20 - Dec 29 by roccydaleian

Fair enough, but where are they, and how much will they cost? He's been playing well lately ,so give the lad a break.

Give him a break? Hardly being harsh on him to say I think there are better options out there! As for who, I'm not a scout so not for me to say!
Jack O'Connell on 20:44 - Dec 29 with 6940 viewsmikehunt

Would a fit Donnelly pose a similar threat as Cummins? Same pace, pestering defences and the occasional goal?
Cummins has put in a couple of improved performances of late but I am worried he will not improve if retained. If not then I would stick with Gorgeous.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Jack O'Connell on 20:45 - Dec 29 with 6930 views49thseason

Pleased O'Connell has decided to stay, he has improved and continues to do so - a win -win for all concerned.
I'm still not convinced about Cummins. He was better with a goal under his belt, but the guy is very one-paced, he may well have added half -a-yard but he's not quick to start with. I don't think he is the solution to the lack of a target man.
Lund is undoubtedly the unsung hero - good vision, time on the ball, great engine, strong, precise, what more could you ask for?
Jack O'Connell on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 6898 views442Dale

Jack O'Connell on 20:44 - Dec 29 by mikehunt

Would a fit Donnelly pose a similar threat as Cummins? Same pace, pestering defences and the occasional goal?
Cummins has put in a couple of improved performances of late but I am worried he will not improve if retained. If not then I would stick with Gorgeous.

Donnelly's quicker but a different type of player. Doesn't use the ball as well as Cummins.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jack O'Connell on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 6896 viewsroccydaleian

Jack O'Connell on 20:45 - Dec 29 by 49thseason

Pleased O'Connell has decided to stay, he has improved and continues to do so - a win -win for all concerned.
I'm still not convinced about Cummins. He was better with a goal under his belt, but the guy is very one-paced, he may well have added half -a-yard but he's not quick to start with. I don't think he is the solution to the lack of a target man.
Lund is undoubtedly the unsung hero - good vision, time on the ball, great engine, strong, precise, what more could you ask for?

Lund is absolute class. Fantastic signing by Hilly.
Jack O'Connell on 21:08 - Dec 29 with 6806 viewsSwissdale

Brilliant news. Was discussing during the match how important he has been for us all season, proven again with an excellent performance today.

Whilst Cummins took his goal well and works hard, I think we could do better. He is reluctant to shoot, and 3 goals in 18 games just isn't good enough. Whilst Donnelly is by no means perfect he is quicker and stronger than Cummins, and is certainly more of a threat.

Dicker - not good enough to earn himself a deal at a league two club, would be astounded if he plays in the championship again.
Jack O'Connell on 21:32 - Dec 29 with 6689 viewsisitme

I am delighted that he is staying. He was absolutely dominant today against a very physical striker.

Many people were worried about Kennedy leaving, but Lund offers much more. He certainly outplayed O'Toole, who is rumored to be on over £3,000 a week.
Jack O'Connell on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 6667 viewsD_Alien

Jack O'Connell on 21:32 - Dec 29 by isitme

I am delighted that he is staying. He was absolutely dominant today against a very physical striker.

Many people were worried about Kennedy leaving, but Lund offers much more. He certainly outplayed O'Toole, who is rumored to be on over £3,000 a week.

Jacko also has more than his fair share of goal assists to his credit. Accy away (from the wing) and his through ball today for Cummins for example. It wasn't an hit and hope ball, he saw the possibility before anyone else did - even Cummins!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jack O'Connell on 21:39 - Dec 29 with 6661 viewsfitzochris

Jack O'Connell on 21:32 - Dec 29 by isitme

I bet Rovers' fans were wishing they had him back after watching him today.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jack O'Connell on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 6634 viewsisitme

Jack O'Connell on 21:38 - Dec 29 by D_Alien

Jacko also has more than his fair share of goal assists to his credit. Accy away (from the wing) and his through ball today for Cummins for example. It wasn't an hit and hope ball, he saw the possibility before anyone else did - even Cummins!

I agree. He is a cultured defender. A definite asset to the team.
Jack O'Connell on 21:48 - Dec 29 with 6612 views49thseason

Cummins looked more surprised than anyone else when he realised he was clear to run at goal. The finish was excellent, lets hope it does his confidence good.
Jack O'Connell on 22:24 - Dec 29 with 6510 viewsdale10

great news about o'connell but no to cav he brings nothing to the team
Jack O'Connell on 22:44 - Dec 29 with 6458 viewsisitme

Jack O'Connell on 22:24 - Dec 29 by dale10

Cav plays an important role. He holds in front of the defense and lets others play. His role is simple, break up play and then move the ball. If someone has been caught forward he will fill in. He will still be a bit rusty with not playing much recently.

Is it coincidence that he has started the last two games that we have won without conceding a goal?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 22:44]
Jack O'Connell on 22:53 - Dec 29 with 6413 viewslove_the_dale

Re Cav - you cannot be serious!
Jack O'Connell on 23:02 - Dec 29 with 6382 viewsmaybee

Surely a wind up...Cav is vitally important to the team. Might not be the best passer we have,but his breaking up opposition play is superb.
Still..we do have some Wierd fans.
Jack O'Connell on 23:02 - Dec 29 with 6379 viewssandylaner1

YESSSS!!

good news for our promotion push
Jack O'Connell on 00:15 - Dec 30 with 6258 viewsTomRAFC

Really pleased by this. He is a serious talent and had another excellent game today once things settled down.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024