Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 22:05 - Mar 4 with 2776 viewsdarthvader

doing well against spurs in the cup ...with their 9000 fans backing them .
Oh mid week you say saints box office ?

Yes thats right 9000 .

Spurs could go out here, hopefully

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:16 - Mar 4 with 2446 viewsstmichael

Phenomenal support 👏👏

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Norwich on 22:21 - Mar 4 with 2440 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:16 - Mar 4 by stmichael

Phenomenal support 👏👏

Penalties now . Come on norwich

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:22 - Mar 4 with 2438 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:21 - Mar 4 by darthvader

Penalties now . Come on norwich

Not the best of starts

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:26 - Mar 4 with 2433 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:22 - Mar 4 by darthvader

Not the best of starts

Its getting better

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:26 - Mar 4 with 2430 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:26 - Mar 4 by darthvader

Its getting better

2-3 atm

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:27 - Mar 4 with 2426 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:26 - Mar 4 by darthvader

2-3 atm

Yesssss. Spurs are out !!

keep the faith coyr

Norwich on 22:30 - Mar 4 with 2415 viewsthis_charming_man

Can’t help but feel we missed a massive chance of a decent cup run away at spurs.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Norwich on 22:37 - Mar 4 with 2393 viewsdarthvader

Norwich on 22:30 - Mar 4 by this_charming_man

Can’t help but feel we missed a massive chance of a decent cup run away at spurs.

I agree , when we went 2-1 up there, for a few seconds i could see us going all the way , i really thought we were that good ... For a few seconds anyway .
Its a shame we let that lead slip

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich on 22:39 - Mar 4 with 2392 viewsA1079

Norwich on 22:30 - Mar 4 by this_charming_man

Yes, TCM, I have the same feeling.

Norwich showing plenty of fight and determination. They play some nice football. They will give us a tough game. I kind of feel that we really need to win Saturday or I sense the jitters will set back in - though, what I am really saying is my own pessimistic jitters will creep back in - I can honestly say, that this season has tested the nerves of being a Saints fan somewhat.
Norwich on 22:52 - Mar 4 with 2355 viewshedgeend61

At least Eric Dier was up for the fight tonight
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8076117/Eric-Dier-jumps-cro
Norwich on 23:04 - Mar 4 with 2343 viewsDorsetIan

Norwich on 22:39 - Mar 4 by A1079

Norwich showing plenty of fight and determination. They play some nice football. They will give us a tough game. I kind of feel that we really need to win Saturday or I sense the jitters will set back in - though, what I am really saying is my own pessimistic jitters will creep back in - I can honestly say, that this season has tested the nerves of being a Saints fan somewhat.

Be cool brother A1079, we are going to be fine!

The hard work of avoiding relegation has already been done, and very fine work it has been.

100-1 on us going down is widely available, if you want to sugar the pill in the event of an absolute meltdown from here!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Norwich on 23:09 - Mar 4 with 2334 viewsgrumpy

Norwich on 23:04 - Mar 4 by DorsetIan

The hard work of avoiding relegation has already been done, and very fine work it has been.

100-1 on us going down is widely available, if you want to sugar the pill in the event of an absolute meltdown from here!

100-1 strewth,that's worth a punt.
Norwich on 23:24 - Mar 4 with 2314 viewsDorsetIan

Norwich on 23:09 - Mar 4 by grumpy

I'm maybe more superstitious than I like to think. Don't think I could temp fate!

Norwich on 06:13 - Mar 5 with 2192 viewssaint22

I admire your optimism but I fear for us if we lose Saturday and Newcastle go above us, it will mean we are right back amongst it in a big way
It’s criminal we lost to Burnley
Ralph better get his team and especially his defence bang on this weekend
Norwich on 06:54 - Mar 5 with 2174 viewsIngskneeslide

Norwich on 06:13 - Mar 5 by saint22

I admire your optimism but I fear for us if we lose Saturday and Newcastle go above us, it will mean we are right back amongst it in a big way
It’s criminal we lost to Burnley
Ralph better get his team and especially his defence bang on this weekend

‘It’s criminal we lost to Burnley’.

Fück off you hysterical tart
Norwich (n/t) on 07:27 - Mar 5 with 2138 viewsDellHero

Norwich on 06:54 - Mar 5 by Ingskneeslide

‘It’s criminal we lost to Burnley’.

Fück off you hysterical tart

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:56]
Norwich (n/t) on 07:29 - Mar 5 with 2133 viewsDellHero

Norwich on 23:09 - Mar 4 by grumpy

Norwich on 07:39 - Mar 5 with 2117 viewsCenturion

Norwich on 22:39 - Mar 4 by A1079

The sentiments of any life long Saints fan reflected in your post.

Agree, we need 3 points from Newcastle as I think Norwich are going to be hard to beat as they will go for it with nothing to lose.
Norwich on 07:54 - Mar 5 with 2098 viewsMarcus_y

Norwich (n/t) on 07:29 - Mar 5 by DellHero

I was going to say the same thing.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Norwich on 08:24 - Mar 5 with 2077 viewskingslandstand1

But what about for Norwich to stay up?? Basically they were totally dependant on Krul last night
Norwich on 08:30 - Mar 5 with 2069 viewskingslandstand1

Norwich on 23:24 - Mar 4 by DorsetIan

I'm maybe more superstitious than I like to think. Don't think I could temp fate!

I know of someone (Saints ST holder) who walked away with £300 when we went down in '05!! He liked to keep it quiet though ……….
Norwich on 08:39 - Mar 5 with 2052 viewsDorsetIan

Norwich on 08:24 - Mar 5 by kingslandstand1

But what about for Norwich to stay up?? Basically they were totally dependant on Krul last night

They’re 12-1 ON to go down, so you’ll get a nice price on them staying up. Double that up with Saints going down and you’ll be doing very nicely...

...well, you would be if we were going down, which we‘re not!

Norwich on 23:04 - Mar 5 with 1864 viewshedgeend61

Norwich on 08:39 - Mar 5 by DorsetIan

They’re 12-1 ON to go down, so you’ll get a nice price on them staying up. Double that up with Saints going down and you’ll be doing very nicely...

...well, you would be if we were going down, which we‘re not!

Norwich are around 7/1 to stay up, a terrible price really as even say they won 5 from their last 10 games they would only attain 36 points . Given they have only won 5/28 so far, you can see that is highly unlikely.

The bottom six all average a point per game or less, poor sides are in that position for a reason. Nothing really suggests they'll improve markedly over the last 10 of the season, so 37 points will probably be enough to survive, so 100/1 Saints to be relegated is also a daft price and you could easy add a zero to it as it won't happen, as realistically as one win from ten will probably be enough.

https://www.spreadex.com/sports/en-GB/spread-betting/football/league/47/spr/c57
Spread betting firms suggest we will finish with around 46-48 points, I would guess around 50 won't be far out.
Norwich on 01:05 - Mar 6 with 1817 viewsMarcus_y

Norwich on 23:04 - Mar 5 by hedgeend61

Norwich are around 7/1 to stay up, a terrible price really as even say they won 5 from their last 10 games they would only attain 36 points . Given they have only won 5/28 so far, you can see that is highly unlikely.

The bottom six all average a point per game or less, poor sides are in that position for a reason. Nothing really suggests they'll improve markedly over the last 10 of the season, so 37 points will probably be enough to survive, so 100/1 Saints to be relegated is also a daft price and you could easy add a zero to it as it won't happen, as realistically as one win from ten will probably be enough.

https://www.spreadex.com/sports/en-GB/spread-betting/football/league/47/spr/c57
Spread betting firms suggest we will finish with around 46-48 points, I would guess around 50 won't be far out.

Sorry to say, no where near. We will finish 40-45 points this season, no where near 50.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Norwich (n/t) on 09:24 - Mar 6 with 1709 viewsDellHero

Norwich on 01:05 - Mar 6 by Marcus_y

Sorry to say, no where near. We will finish 40-45 points this season, no where near 50.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024