Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is GAO desperate to sell. 18:02 - Jun 23 with 4333 viewsareasix

Word around that he cannot support the club any longer, no cash left so the club have had to go to the bank for an emergency loan until they can get some revenue on ticket sales or transfers.
Loan players will be got rid of ASAP to get the salary off the payroll ,well as much of it as possible.
Two current transfers out will be pushed forward asap just to raise some cash.
Season tickets launched early to try and get cash in.
Cash is king and we don’t have any at present!
The interest from America has dried up On a sale so it’s not a rosie picture off the pitch at present.

What’s the betting her 20% share will increase as she takes back More control.
Is GAO desperate to sell. on 18:38 - Jun 23 with 3332 viewscocklebreath

I reckon you’re talking bollox

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 19:49 - Jun 23 with 3254 viewsdirk_doone

I've always found areasix to be one of the most ITK posters on any Saints forum and I appreciate the snippets of information he gives us. He obviously knows someone inside the club.

But, the other thing is I've always found him to be one of the most positive posters about the club. He has never been a doom monger. He is certainly not the type of person who would have made that post up just to be negative.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 19:53 - Jun 23 with 3237 viewsBicester_North

Always thought Ralph wouldn’t have fancied a new deal if the club was broke and in trouble, so this would either mean the board have sold the manager a dummy or Ralph just stayed for the pay while he waited for a better offer. Unless he’s a masochist.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 20:06 - Jun 23 with 3225 viewsdirk_doone

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 19:53 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

Always thought Ralph wouldn’t have fancied a new deal if the club was broke and in trouble, so this would either mean the board have sold the manager a dummy or Ralph just stayed for the pay while he waited for a better offer. Unless he’s a masochist.

Maybe this situation has only just come to light. Circumstances change and I doubt that Gao would have told anyone that he was in financial difficulty until the money at the club ran out and he had to tell them to get an emergency loan from a bank.

The transfer activity this summer will be telling. If we buy a couple of players for 5 figure fees, it would indicate that the situation is not too bad.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 20:08]

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 20:50 - Jun 23 with 3159 viewsMessysaints

Why is any one shocked to hear the owner wont be putting his hands in his own pocket for the club.. Its not like we have always been told he wouldn't be giving money to the club and that it needs to be self sustainable...
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 20:53]
Is GAO desperate to sell. on 21:24 - Jun 23 with 3097 viewsareasix

Cockle breathe everyone is allowed their own opinions.
Is GAO desperate to sell. on 23:58 - Jun 23 with 2963 viewsDorsetIan

There has been Impression that the club has been strapped for cash since last summer. First, having to wait until the 11th hour to get Danso and then only on loan. Then the nonsense with the replica shirts not being ready on time.

Maybe one day we’ll get the full story, but this news from areasix has a ring of truth about it and just reinforces my suspicions that there is something seriously fishy about the Gao purchase.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 08:10 - Jun 24 with 2844 viewsSaintNick

Forget things like not signing Danso till the last minute or replica shirts being an indication of the financial standing of the club, this story which seems to have eminated in Scotland from a journalist called Duncan Castles who has often been accused of being Jose Mourinho and his agent Jose Mendes mouthpiece, so perhaps here we see why this is being put out.

In essence nothing he has been said hasn't been said before, he has just spun it in a different way

1. Gao cannot support the club any longer - as we know he has been running it as a business for over two years now, in essence we don't need his money to run day to day.

Of course the club are in the same boat as any club, they have to still pay the bills at a time then there is no income in, clubs use income facilities from banks and other providers secured against future income all the time.

2. Loan players will be got rid of asap - We only have two and one of them has just been signed up to an extension so that perhaps indicates that the story is trying to stir things up by throwing mud at the wall, either way an extra month on either's loan period isn't going to matter much.

3. Two current transfers out will be pushed forward. - Saints have been trying to get rid of a number of players, the issue has always been about the players not going because of the salary they are, if we could have pushed them forward then we would have done, truth is unless we virtually give them away we cant.

4. Season tickets launched early - Of course the club want to get season ticket money in, it is an important source of income in the summer, but they have actually been launched late not early and the deadline date is September, again trying to make something out of nothing.

5. We dont have any cash - This is an issue with every club, look at Spurs massive club yet have no money for transfers

6. The interest from America has dried up, was it ever there ?

Overall the issues Area six reports seem to have emanated from Duncan Castles who has just rehashed old news and made it seem as if it has just arisen.

Saints will have financial issues at present, but they are no different from any other football club, indeed due to our business structure where Gao does not put money in, we are probably in a better position than many, clubs like Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs rely heavily on their support around the world to generate income through merchandising as well as ticket sales, we are not so reliant on this.

What it does highlight though is that football does have issues due to the corona virus and why every club needs the help of its fans to get it through and that means season ticket sales in Saints case.

I see to many "I'm waiting till august " posts on social media, that has to change, people have to pay as early as possible, Saints like all clubs have no income at present and have lost that income if the games had been played in front of a crowd.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 10:08 - Jun 24 with 2785 viewsDorsetIan

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 08:10 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

Forget things like not signing Danso till the last minute or replica shirts being an indication of the financial standing of the club, this story which seems to have eminated in Scotland from a journalist called Duncan Castles who has often been accused of being Jose Mourinho and his agent Jose Mendes mouthpiece, so perhaps here we see why this is being put out.

In essence nothing he has been said hasn't been said before, he has just spun it in a different way

1. Gao cannot support the club any longer - as we know he has been running it as a business for over two years now, in essence we don't need his money to run day to day.

Of course the club are in the same boat as any club, they have to still pay the bills at a time then there is no income in, clubs use income facilities from banks and other providers secured against future income all the time.

2. Loan players will be got rid of asap - We only have two and one of them has just been signed up to an extension so that perhaps indicates that the story is trying to stir things up by throwing mud at the wall, either way an extra month on either's loan period isn't going to matter much.

3. Two current transfers out will be pushed forward. - Saints have been trying to get rid of a number of players, the issue has always been about the players not going because of the salary they are, if we could have pushed them forward then we would have done, truth is unless we virtually give them away we cant.

4. Season tickets launched early - Of course the club want to get season ticket money in, it is an important source of income in the summer, but they have actually been launched late not early and the deadline date is September, again trying to make something out of nothing.

5. We dont have any cash - This is an issue with every club, look at Spurs massive club yet have no money for transfers

6. The interest from America has dried up, was it ever there ?

Overall the issues Area six reports seem to have emanated from Duncan Castles who has just rehashed old news and made it seem as if it has just arisen.

Saints will have financial issues at present, but they are no different from any other football club, indeed due to our business structure where Gao does not put money in, we are probably in a better position than many, clubs like Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs rely heavily on their support around the world to generate income through merchandising as well as ticket sales, we are not so reliant on this.

What it does highlight though is that football does have issues due to the corona virus and why every club needs the help of its fans to get it through and that means season ticket sales in Saints case.

I see to many "I'm waiting till august " posts on social media, that has to change, people have to pay as early as possible, Saints like all clubs have no income at present and have lost that income if the games had been played in front of a crowd.

All good plausible explanations for current events and for current cashflow difficulties.

Doesn't completely address the Gao issue though. There is a massive difference between a business owner pumping money into a business to keep it afloat and a business owner making strategic loans to a business to increase it's value. Many commercial business owners prefer to lend their own money to a business rather than take third party loans (a) to avoid the interest costs and (b) to avoid having to charge assets to the lender.

So it is fair enough to say that Gao wants to run Saints as a business but this doesn't 100% explain why he seems unable to provide any financing at all. It may be because he has choses to maintain a very strict policy in this area. The alternative is that he doesn't actually have any cash.

The Danso and shirts thing suggested to me that the business was really struggling for cash last summer. It's just an impression, and I may be wrong. The fact that we are sponsored by a made up company adds to the sense of fishiness. So does the reports that Kat is unhappy (and wasn't the story there that she hadn't been paid, again suggesting a lack of cash?).

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 10:21 - Jun 24 with 2776 viewsSaintNick

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 10:08 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

All good plausible explanations for current events and for current cashflow difficulties.

Doesn't completely address the Gao issue though. There is a massive difference between a business owner pumping money into a business to keep it afloat and a business owner making strategic loans to a business to increase it's value. Many commercial business owners prefer to lend their own money to a business rather than take third party loans (a) to avoid the interest costs and (b) to avoid having to charge assets to the lender.

So it is fair enough to say that Gao wants to run Saints as a business but this doesn't 100% explain why he seems unable to provide any financing at all. It may be because he has choses to maintain a very strict policy in this area. The alternative is that he doesn't actually have any cash.

The Danso and shirts thing suggested to me that the business was really struggling for cash last summer. It's just an impression, and I may be wrong. The fact that we are sponsored by a made up company adds to the sense of fishiness. So does the reports that Kat is unhappy (and wasn't the story there that she hadn't been paid, again suggesting a lack of cash?).

All football club owners make strategic loans rather than gift the money, it might be written off at a later date, but not guaranteed to be so.

Gao has provided financing, what he hasn't done is pump money in for transfers, at times he has struggled due to issues with the Chinese government blocking investment in the west temporarily as have Wolves.

You are barking up the wrong tree with Danso, he was a late signing as the club could not land the targets they wanted to, so he was cover so we could take a look at him, if we were strapped for cash we would not have brought him in.

The shirt thing is completely wrong, the issue was that Saints for some reason chose to have the shirts manufactured and then the logos added at a later date, when they put the logos on they found that the logo was not compatible with the shirt material and washed off so that had to be redone.

The made up company tells you one thing, that it was gao putting the money in though that chanel

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 11:06 - Jun 24 with 2750 viewsareasix

Nick,
With no income the emergency loan was arranged via HSBC against future earnings as you indicated.

We have more than two loan players out Reed , Carrillo, Lemina , Elyounoussi, Forster to name a few.

Season ticket sales are later but not with 8 games to go but this I grant you is a different kind of season.

The American interest was there in feb March as it was said several suits were in the club for two days in early March with American accents and stayed at the harbour hotel. Confirmed by some hotel workers When I stayed and this bloody virus hit.

The sale of two players at least is moving forward but won’t be done before the end of the season obviously.

So although you are saying it’s a rehash of old info the fact is liquid funds at the moment are extremely tight which was my initial comment which I think you are in agreement with and that it’s going to take some time to recover.
The other snippet was I heard that Red Bull are interested in buying us at the right price but again you will say that’s recycled info but the fit would be extremely good for them and just maybe that was why R H signed a long term deal but again willing to get shot down as normal
Is GAO desperate to sell. on 11:07 - Jun 24 with 2749 viewsDorsetIan

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 10:21 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

All football club owners make strategic loans rather than gift the money, it might be written off at a later date, but not guaranteed to be so.

Gao has provided financing, what he hasn't done is pump money in for transfers, at times he has struggled due to issues with the Chinese government blocking investment in the west temporarily as have Wolves.

You are barking up the wrong tree with Danso, he was a late signing as the club could not land the targets they wanted to, so he was cover so we could take a look at him, if we were strapped for cash we would not have brought him in.

The shirt thing is completely wrong, the issue was that Saints for some reason chose to have the shirts manufactured and then the logos added at a later date, when they put the logos on they found that the logo was not compatible with the shirt material and washed off so that had to be redone.

The made up company tells you one thing, that it was gao putting the money in though that chanel

I will take your word for it on the shirts.

The strange thing about the Danso purchase was that we were all expecting a central defensive signing for that entire window and yet we needed an extension to get Danso in. If he was only coming in on loan, the cash involved would have been relatively little and yet the impression was that we had to wait for sales to go through (was it Austin or Targett, I can' remember) before we could do the deal. That suggests a very very tight cashflow situation even back then.

I have heard this idea of not being able to get money out of China and would like to see the evidence for that. Again, the impression is that Gao is very close to the Chinese govt in relation to the saints purchase, so that would be a surprise.

The idea that he had to use LD in order to fund us, doesn't wash. If a third party had sponsored us, they would have put the funds in and Gao woudn't have had to put his hand in his pocket at all. It smacks more that if he was going to put money into the club, he wanted something back in return.

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 11:14 - Jun 24 with 2743 viewsdirk_doone

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 11:07 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

I will take your word for it on the shirts.

The strange thing about the Danso purchase was that we were all expecting a central defensive signing for that entire window and yet we needed an extension to get Danso in. If he was only coming in on loan, the cash involved would have been relatively little and yet the impression was that we had to wait for sales to go through (was it Austin or Targett, I can' remember) before we could do the deal. That suggests a very very tight cashflow situation even back then.

I have heard this idea of not being able to get money out of China and would like to see the evidence for that. Again, the impression is that Gao is very close to the Chinese govt in relation to the saints purchase, so that would be a surprise.

The idea that he had to use LD in order to fund us, doesn't wash. If a third party had sponsored us, they would have put the funds in and Gao woudn't have had to put his hand in his pocket at all. It smacks more that if he was going to put money into the club, he wanted something back in return.

The idea that Gao even has any money to get out of China is ludicrous. All the money he had now sits in Kat's bank account.

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 11:59 - Jun 24 with 2716 viewsChesham_Saint

Living quite some distance from Southampton I am never usually ITK. What I can say is that in my business life I have an involvement with the purchase and sale of football clubs and obviously listen out for any rumours about Saints.

Currently I have heard nothing about Southampton, whereas there are several clubs of similar size in the Premier League and below which are being touted around.

I expect Covid will increase this number significantly in the short term.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 12:03 - Jun 24 with 2714 viewsBoris_

The shirt thing is a load of old tosh. Not sure where you have got that from?

Logo's are vinyl pressed on and produced on a Printer Cutter. They can be done over here pretty cheap which is probably why they left them off initially incase a big sponsor came in.

We could do them on our machines for less than 50p a logo and still make a nice profit.

The artwork/logo goes on to the vinyl, not the shirt, so it won't wash out. It's then heat pressed on.

The kits are 90% Polyester/10% Elastane which is pretty standard material for football kits as well so any decent polyester vinyl would stick to that no problem whatsoever.

In summary - the story about there being an issue with the logos simply isn't true, they were holding out for a legitimate sponsor that never came through.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 12:06]

Poll: Claude Puel

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 12:27 - Jun 24 with 2682 viewsSaintNick

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 12:03 - Jun 24 by Boris_

The shirt thing is a load of old tosh. Not sure where you have got that from?

Logo's are vinyl pressed on and produced on a Printer Cutter. They can be done over here pretty cheap which is probably why they left them off initially incase a big sponsor came in.

We could do them on our machines for less than 50p a logo and still make a nice profit.

The artwork/logo goes on to the vinyl, not the shirt, so it won't wash out. It's then heat pressed on.

The kits are 90% Polyester/10% Elastane which is pretty standard material for football kits as well so any decent polyester vinyl would stick to that no problem whatsoever.

In summary - the story about there being an issue with the logos simply isn't true, they were holding out for a legitimate sponsor that never came through.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 12:06]

Your answer about holding out for a legitimate sponsor sounds perfectly plausible until you look back and see that LD Sports were announced as the new sponsor on 13th May last year the day after the 18/19 season had ended.

If they were genuinely looking for a main sponsor then yes they could have held off putting the logos on, but why would they announce LD 3 months before they needed to, there are plenty of willing shirt sponsors who would have taken up a deal the only question was how much they would pay.

So why did they not spend the summer looking for a new deal, before announcing LD ?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 12:38 - Jun 24 with 2674 viewsBoris_

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 12:27 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

Your answer about holding out for a legitimate sponsor sounds perfectly plausible until you look back and see that LD Sports were announced as the new sponsor on 13th May last year the day after the 18/19 season had ended.

If they were genuinely looking for a main sponsor then yes they could have held off putting the logos on, but why would they announce LD 3 months before they needed to, there are plenty of willing shirt sponsors who would have taken up a deal the only question was how much they would pay.

So why did they not spend the summer looking for a new deal, before announcing LD ?

Yes, I am speculating that's the reason but it does sound the most plausible to me. By the middle of May, they will either have a sponsor or will have given up trying, very few brands are going to jump in to a Sponsorship of a Premier League football team on 2-3 months notice. Most deals will be done up to a year before they go live.

But yes, back to my initial point. Whilst the delay in the kit might not have been due to a lack of sponsorship, it definitely wasn't to do with any issues with the logo. It's literally impossible for that to be the case.

Poll: Claude Puel

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 13:44 - Jun 24 with 2631 viewsButty101

"Gao has provided financing"
There is no evidence what so ever to suggest he has provided financing. I doubt he has loaned the club a single penny during his tenure.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 13:59 - Jun 24 with 2609 viewsDorsetIan

So...

It looks like it wasn't a technical issue with the printing.

And as we had announced the sponsor in May, it's fair to assume that we weren't holding out for another sponsor (and even if we were, it would have to be a complete cretin who holds out so long as to miss the start of the season for the shirts).

So, is the question of why the shirts weren't ready back on the table and, if so, is cashflow not a possible answer?

And all this has taken me back to the LDSports website, which is still a complete dog's breakfast but some interesting new copy on there...

"LDsports is a sports enterprise headquartered in Southampton, UK. As a well-known sports brand, LDsports has built a complete industrial chain in the global sports market. In addition to the well-known youth sports training projects, LDsports has also successfully arranged various sports projects such as venue and equipment leasing, coach team, Event Hosting, sports mall and sports media. In many countries and regions around the world,LDsports chain venues. Every year, the number of customers who enjoy the service in Letong has reached tens of millions."

What are the "services in Letong" ??

tens of millions - yeh, right.

"In January 2020, LDsports, together with Chinese and foreign coaches, established a youth football training camp in China, which finally brought the youth football, which is famous in European football, to China. This means that LDsports football training camp carries the founder's Chinese football dream and successfully lands in the Chinese sports training market. The wish of founder Zhang Leming to help the development of Chinese football has finally been realized. After the establishment of the domestic football training camp, LDsports headquarters organized well-known stars to teach in the Chinese branch school, which proved that Le Dong is eager to promote the progress of Chinese football."

Who is Zhang Leming? Who is Le Dong?

Also check this out:

"In November 1885, Southampton St. Mary's Football Club was established. This is the predecessor of the current Southampton Football Club. The nickname of The Saints has been passed down to this day, representing the club's spirit of red and white as a club. The color of the home jersey also continues today. Saints successfully upgraded in the 11-12 season, during which the club also ushered in the new boss Marcus Liebherr in 2009, who made outstanding contributions to the saints. On August 14, 2017, Chinese businessman Gao Jisheng became the new boss of the team, and the saints ushered in a new era."

New boss of the team - someone should tell Ralph.

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 13:59 - Jun 24 with 2609 viewsdirk_doone

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 13:44 - Jun 24 by Butty101

"Gao has provided financing"
There is no evidence what so ever to suggest he has provided financing. I doubt he has loaned the club a single penny during his tenure.

I agree . The only person who ever got any money from him was Kat.

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 14:18 - Jun 24 with 2588 viewsSaintsforeverj

The biggest lie is that Kat said she sold to Gao to take us forward. How is taking over the club and then being so skint that now he is looking to sell the club, anything but a terrible move from a terrible owner?

I mean, he doesn't even have enough money to just keep it going, without selling our players, let alone investing in the club. And to top it off, he doesn't ever say a word, ever! For me, it would make things a bit better if he could show a little respect to the fans by communicating with us once in a while, at least to dispel the rumours or otherwise. Gao either doesn't care that the fans are hearing the rumours or he has something to hide. Anyone who cared would let the fans know what is happening.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 14:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 16:05 - Jun 24 with 2541 viewsfranniesTache

I told Gennaro about two season ago that Gao was looking to sell, nothing has changed there, not sure he's got no money but then i was never sure he had much in the first place.
Is GAO desperate to sell. on 16:44 - Jun 24 with 2513 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 13:59 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

So...

It looks like it wasn't a technical issue with the printing.

And as we had announced the sponsor in May, it's fair to assume that we weren't holding out for another sponsor (and even if we were, it would have to be a complete cretin who holds out so long as to miss the start of the season for the shirts).

So, is the question of why the shirts weren't ready back on the table and, if so, is cashflow not a possible answer?

And all this has taken me back to the LDSports website, which is still a complete dog's breakfast but some interesting new copy on there...

"LDsports is a sports enterprise headquartered in Southampton, UK. As a well-known sports brand, LDsports has built a complete industrial chain in the global sports market. In addition to the well-known youth sports training projects, LDsports has also successfully arranged various sports projects such as venue and equipment leasing, coach team, Event Hosting, sports mall and sports media. In many countries and regions around the world,LDsports chain venues. Every year, the number of customers who enjoy the service in Letong has reached tens of millions."

What are the "services in Letong" ??

tens of millions - yeh, right.

"In January 2020, LDsports, together with Chinese and foreign coaches, established a youth football training camp in China, which finally brought the youth football, which is famous in European football, to China. This means that LDsports football training camp carries the founder's Chinese football dream and successfully lands in the Chinese sports training market. The wish of founder Zhang Leming to help the development of Chinese football has finally been realized. After the establishment of the domestic football training camp, LDsports headquarters organized well-known stars to teach in the Chinese branch school, which proved that Le Dong is eager to promote the progress of Chinese football."

Who is Zhang Leming? Who is Le Dong?

Also check this out:

"In November 1885, Southampton St. Mary's Football Club was established. This is the predecessor of the current Southampton Football Club. The nickname of The Saints has been passed down to this day, representing the club's spirit of red and white as a club. The color of the home jersey also continues today. Saints successfully upgraded in the 11-12 season, during which the club also ushered in the new boss Marcus Liebherr in 2009, who made outstanding contributions to the saints. On August 14, 2017, Chinese businessman Gao Jisheng became the new boss of the team, and the saints ushered in a new era."

New boss of the team - someone should tell Ralph.

That is amazing!! A "new era"!! Of bad purchases, uncertain sponsors and lower finishes than previously. Marvellous.

The whole LD Sports thing is so weird, how on earth did that get approved?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 16:44 - Jun 24 with 2511 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 16:05 - Jun 24 by franniesTache

I told Gennaro about two season ago that Gao was looking to sell, nothing has changed there, not sure he's got no money but then i was never sure he had much in the first place.

You did indeed, I remember it well! He's never had any money in the UK that he can get here - nothing has changed.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 18:00 - Jun 24 with 2479 viewsDorsetIan

Is GAO desperate to sell. on 16:44 - Jun 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

That is amazing!! A "new era"!! Of bad purchases, uncertain sponsors and lower finishes than previously. Marvellous.

The whole LD Sports thing is so weird, how on earth did that get approved?

It is very weird. I still think it must be something like an indirect name awareness for Gao's main Chinese business Lander Sports, which is supposed to be nothing to do with Saints (not least because the Chinese govt now has (unless I am misrembering) a large stake in that business.

There is a bit more content on the LDSports site now but it still looks pretty amateurish - as if decent content is being provided by the Saints marketing people in terms of videos and player interviews, which is then being uploaded to a website by one bloke in his bedroom. There isn't even a button to translate everything to English as far as I can see.

https://www.ldsports.uk

Again, smacks of no cash to spend on a professional job.

But, hey ho, I think the horse has already bolted on the FA having decent systems and rules in place to rule out unsuitable owners.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024