Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star 17:55 - Aug 18 with 2095 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52753/saints-said-to-be-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 18:27 - Aug 18 with 2056 viewswashington_saint

Very good - I see what you did there!

Shore (not sure) as in Weston Shore!
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 18:41 - Aug 18 with 2042 viewsPatfromPoole

I thought the general consensus on here was that this bloke wasn’t any good.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 20:24 - Aug 18 with 1932 viewsNYC_Saint

I looked online and couldn't find a "best of" youtube highlights reel, just someone discussing his aerial ability.
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 21:12 - Aug 18 with 1857 viewsNumber_58

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 20:24 - Aug 18 by NYC_Saint

I looked online and couldn't find a "best of" youtube highlights reel, just someone discussing his aerial ability.

If he's got aerial ability he should get a good reception.
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 22:07 - Aug 18 with 1777 viewsSaintNick

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 21:12 - Aug 18 by Number_58

If he's got aerial ability he should get a good reception.

Very good although I think it was above a few peoples heads

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 22:21 - Aug 18 with 1750 viewsdirk_doone

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 18:41 - Aug 18 by PatfromPoole

I thought the general consensus on here was that this bloke wasn’t any good.....

The general consensus is that he is a very good player. Let's hope we can get him.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 23:44 - Aug 18 with 1655 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 18:41 - Aug 18 by PatfromPoole

Some journo who writes for some paid for crap online paper (Athletic) said he was rubbish and everyone lapped it up.

In reality, probably no one knows if this guy is decent unless they watch his team week in week out.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 05:50 - Aug 19 with 1583 viewsRon11

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 23:44 - Aug 18 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Some journo who writes for some paid for crap online paper (Athletic) said he was rubbish and everyone lapped it up.

In reality, probably no one knows if this guy is decent unless they watch his team week in week out.

Nobody really knew what Stuart Armstrong could do until they gave him a run in the side instead of Hojbjerg.
And nice to see a more confident Che Adams now that he has also been given a chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 06:46 - Aug 19 with 1568 viewsareasix

Expect a couple of transfers out to pay for him as we will need to offload to balance the books , it’s all part of keeping our heads above water and we have some dead wood that we are desperate to clear PDQ.
Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 08:48 - Aug 19 with 1494 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 05:50 - Aug 19 by Ron11

Nobody really knew what Stuart Armstrong could do until they gave him a run in the side instead of Hojbjerg.
And nice to see a more confident Che Adams now that he has also been given a chance.

Exactly! Fed up with these helmets lapping up opinions of someone online, despite having no idea themselves of what the player is REALLY like.

I don't know if Salisu is any good, but forum people tell me he will be brilliant. Likewise, forum people now tell me McKennie is rubbish because someone opinionated journo said he's rubbish.

Tedious. I'll see for myself when I watch them in a Saints kit.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 10:33 - Aug 19 with 1413 viewsSaintNick

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 08:48 - Aug 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Exactly! Fed up with these helmets lapping up opinions of someone online, despite having no idea themselves of what the player is REALLY like.

I don't know if Salisu is any good, but forum people tell me he will be brilliant. Likewise, forum people now tell me McKennie is rubbish because someone opinionated journo said he's rubbish.

Tedious. I'll see for myself when I watch them in a Saints kit.

Too many opinions are formed by those who don't go to games and spend all their time online, they then post these all over the internet and some of our players are buried by part of the fanbase before they have been given a chance.

Some are strong enough to hang on in there and become a success whilst others shrug their shoulders and go somewhere where they are appreciated

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 14:47 - Aug 19 with 1292 viewsdarthvader

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 22:07 - Aug 18 by SaintNick

Very good although I think it was above a few peoples heads

The skys the limit

keep the faith coyr

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 15:44 - Aug 19 with 1245 viewsTimSaint

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 10:33 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Too many opinions are formed by those who don't go to games and spend all their time online, they then post these all over the internet and some of our players are buried by part of the fanbase before they have been given a chance.

Some are strong enough to hang on in there and become a success whilst others shrug their shoulders and go somewhere where they are appreciated

We have plenty of posters on here with vastly differing opinions of our current players, let alone any we may potentially be signing.

The bottom line is though, that would we really be in talks to (potentially) sign a player, if Ralph hadn't earmarked him as a target and had a plan to fit him into the team ?

TimSaint

Saints Said To Be In Talks With Schalke Star on 16:00 - Aug 19 with 1215 viewsSonicBoom

This seems quite a good read.....
https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/weston-mckennie-a-born-leader-for-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024