Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loftus-Cheek signs 07:24 - Sep 28 with 1657 views1teeminants

For Villa

[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 7:27]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Loftus-Cheek signs on 07:43 - Sep 28 with 1620 viewssaint22

Of course he does
A week to go and we have made two signings, one was already here and one isn’t fit to play
Are we really gonna get who we need in the next 7 days if we can’t get it together over the last 2 months......?
Loftus-Cheek signs on 08:49 - Sep 28 with 1565 viewsSonicBoom

I don't know why they have a "window" as most activity happens in the last three days anyway.
Just make it a three day window. The endless speculation and rumours gets very tedious.
Loftus-Cheek signs on 09:13 - Sep 28 with 1514 viewsPatfromPoole

I reckon we’ll sign Sessegnon on loan.

I was reading yesterday that Mourinho doesn’t like him as he’s too quiet. Sounds to me like he would fit in quite well with Saints, as we seem to like signing younger players who don’t have an attitude.

Could do worse, in fairness.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:33 - Sep 30 with 1127 viewsTimSaint

Looks like you have your Chelsea players mixed up. It is actually Ross Barkley who has signed for Villa.

Very good signing for them. England International. Wages probably way out of our price bracket.

TimSaint

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:36 - Sep 30 with 1122 viewsButty101

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:33 - Sep 30 by TimSaint

Looks like you have your Chelsea players mixed up. It is actually Ross Barkley who has signed for Villa.

Very good signing for them. England International. Wages probably way out of our price bracket.

I would rather have Loftus Cheek. Barkley has done little in years

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:38 - Sep 30 with 1116 viewssolent_toffee

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:33 - Sep 30 by TimSaint

Apparently Ross thought his agent asked would he like to go to a villa for a year and he was all over it, the thick coont.

He’s a massive prick to be fair, I hope this is the start of the end of his career.
Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:59 - Sep 30 with 1072 viewsTimSaint

Loftus-Cheek signs on 11:36 - Sep 30 by Butty101

I would rather have Loftus Cheek. Barkley has done little in years

I suggested on here a few years back, that Loftus-Cheek would be a good signing for us and a potential replacement for Steve Davis.

I think he has been injured on and off, pretty much even since !!

Most Chelsea players are on obscene money, so a loan from them would mean us only paying a smaller percentage of their wages - but hey, if Crystal Palace could afford to loan Loftus-Cheek last season, then surely we can this season ?

TimSaint

Loftus-Cheek signs on 06:00 - Oct 1 with 832 viewsScoot

Good if it happens. Not holding out much hope though. We'll probably end up with some young lad from a team in the lower league in Latvia that'll sit on the bench.

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024