Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton City Centre 09:38 - Sep 30 with 1396 viewssolent_toffee

Does anyone on here live in or recently frequented the City Centre. Are all the students back and are they out and about like other cities. The rate of Covid cases per 100,000 is still way below the national average (which is brilliant) but I hardly go to town now, three trips to the pub in the last few months, so have no idea why it’s so low and whether we can expect it to rocket as elsewhere.
Southampton City Centre on 09:56 - Sep 30 with 1371 viewsBison

I live in New Forest district and we have gone from 13 a month ago to 139 now a big percentage increase but in the scheme of things still very low. I know loads who have had tests recently due to perceived symptoms but all negative , seems to be a spate of normal bugs and colds going around but fingers crossed it seems no real outbreak here.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Southampton City Centre on 11:50 - Sep 30 with 1273 viewsSalisburySaint

Southampton City Centre on 09:56 - Sep 30 by Bison

I live in New Forest district and we have gone from 13 a month ago to 139 now a big percentage increase but in the scheme of things still very low. I know loads who have had tests recently due to perceived symptoms but all negative , seems to be a spate of normal bugs and colds going around but fingers crossed it seems no real outbreak here.

One of my daughters has just gone back to uni in Portsmouth

Fortunately she’s in a house with 3 friends so relatively safe from everything. Just glad she’s not in First Year in Halls of residence, that would be a nightmare at the moment.
Southampton City Centre on 13:20 - Sep 30 with 1207 viewscocklebreath

Southampton City Centre on 11:50 - Sep 30 by SalisburySaint

One of my daughters has just gone back to uni in Portsmouth

Fortunately she’s in a house with 3 friends so relatively safe from everything. Just glad she’s not in First Year in Halls of residence, that would be a nightmare at the moment.

Assuming she’s healthy it wouldn’t be a nightmare, she might get a bad cold for 10 days

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Southampton City Centre on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 1120 viewsSalisburySaint

Southampton City Centre on 13:20 - Sep 30 by cocklebreath

Assuming she’s healthy it wouldn’t be a nightmare, she might get a bad cold for 10 days

So you think being locked down on your own in a tiny room for a fortnight like thousands of students are at the moment isn’t a nightmare.
Southampton City Centre on 15:21 - Sep 30 with 1113 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton City Centre on 15:16 - Sep 30 by SalisburySaint

So you think being locked down on your own in a tiny room for a fortnight like thousands of students are at the moment isn’t a nightmare.

Well, Salisbury, you did Say she was at university in portsMyth.....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton City Centre on 15:26 - Sep 30 with 1108 viewscocklebreath

Southampton City Centre on 15:16 - Sep 30 by SalisburySaint

Not sure it’s a nightmare, a bit sh!t yes but nightmare no.

Southampton City Centre on 15:31 - Sep 30 with 1099 viewsgrumpy

Didn't they lock down that ship in Japan when this virus first started, that ended well...
Southampton City Centre on 19:23 - Sep 30 with 981 viewsthissceptredsaint

Or she might die, younger people 'tend' to recover better initially, they also 'tend' to be susceptible to long covid which will screw their lives up indefinitely even if they get milder symptoms at first.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton City Centre on 20:42 - Sep 30 with 939 viewscocklebreath

Southampton City Centre on 19:23 - Sep 30 by thissceptredsaint

Or she might die, younger people 'tend' to recover better initially, they also 'tend' to be susceptible to long covid which will screw their lives up indefinitely even if they get milder symptoms at first.

Oh fook off talking sh!t, scaremongering idiot

Southampton City Centre on 21:22 - Sep 30 with 913 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton City Centre on 19:23 - Sep 30 by thissceptredsaint

"indefinitely"???

We've only known about this for 5 minutes to be able to work out long term affects!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024