Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! 18:35 - Jun 1 with 4914 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55147/ward-prowse-englan

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 13:54 - Jun 2 with 2451 viewsBerber

Nick, do you write the sensationalist Football Fancast articles?
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 22:42 - Jun 2 with 2376 viewsSadoldgit

So Henderson gets picked for the squad despite not being fit and doesn’t spend one minute on the pitch tonight even though he needs game time. JWP hasn’t been picked for the squad but plays 30 minutes tonight. Can someone explain the logic to me please? I thought the whole point of these friendliest were to hone and fine tune the squad for the competition? Why give game time to those who won’t be a part of it?
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 00:19 - Jun 3 with 2346 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I don't know why people get so upset when Saints players aren't in the England squad. When that happens, they always move on ... perhaps highlighting that the move was ALREADY at play, hence why they've been selected.

Top flight football is f**king horrific. Supporting England is horrific.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 07:59 - Jun 3 with 2280 viewssolent_toffee

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 00:19 - Jun 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I don't know why people get so upset when Saints players aren't in the England squad. When that happens, they always move on ... perhaps highlighting that the move was ALREADY at play, hence why they've been selected.

Top flight football is f**king horrific. Supporting England is horrific.

Nothing good comes from players from clubs out of the ‘top 6’ playing for England. They always have to move on to further their career, according to the media.

If the best right sided hamstring in the world is ruled out of the tournament then JWP should be brought into the squad. The free kicks from Trippier last night were woeful and he doesn’t compare with JWP on that front.

It won’t matter one jot though. Talking about the possible replacements of Terence Trent Arnold doesn’t make it, five live earlier said Ben White was trending last night as the replacement. And you lot are hopeless at getting on Twitter to back your players which apparently is how players get picked these days.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 08:14 - Jun 3 with 2272 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 07:59 - Jun 3 by solent_toffee

Nothing good comes from players from clubs out of the ‘top 6’ playing for England. They always have to move on to further their career, according to the media.

If the best right sided hamstring in the world is ruled out of the tournament then JWP should be brought into the squad. The free kicks from Trippier last night were woeful and he doesn’t compare with JWP on that front.

It won’t matter one jot though. Talking about the possible replacements of Terence Trent Arnold doesn’t make it, five live earlier said Ben White was trending last night as the replacement. And you lot are hopeless at getting on Twitter to back your players which apparently is how players get picked these days.

The 1966 Squad had 3 players from West Ham and players from Fulham and Blackpool.
That was a team with no nonsense players, with skill and purpose.
I hate this pretty pattern football we see these days with players rolling about as if they have been hit by a truck.
The likes of Jack Charlton, Stiles and Ball wouldn't have seen many 90 minutes out these days.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 8:16]
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 09:00 - Jun 3 with 2232 viewsBazza

Many top England players were picked even when in the second tier by the great Alf Ramsay and others way back. WC winner Terry Paine, Mick Channon and many others. But since Premier League formation England ‘yes men’ managers seem to let the media pick the team of mostly top 6 teams. Weak managers, weak teams.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 10:00 - Jun 3 with 2175 viewssaint22

Think he will be going if Trent pulls out now
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 10:06 - Jun 3 with 2177 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 09:00 - Jun 3 by Bazza

Many top England players were picked even when in the second tier by the great Alf Ramsay and others way back. WC winner Terry Paine, Mick Channon and many others. But since Premier League formation England ‘yes men’ managers seem to let the media pick the team of mostly top 6 teams. Weak managers, weak teams.

Exactly,Bazza.
Why is Gareth Southgate a England Manager?
Login to get fewer ads

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 11:23 - Jun 3 with 2140 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 10:06 - Jun 3 by grumpy

Exactly,Bazza.
Why is Gareth Southgate a England Manager?

We got to the Semis of the last WC you dullard. What on earth do you expect for a country that has few players in the big teams in it's own domestic league?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 12:35 - Jun 3 with 2102 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 11:23 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

We got to the Semis of the last WC you dullard. What on earth do you expect for a country that has few players in the big teams in it's own domestic league?

Oh! that's right we beat Panama, Tunisia ,Colombia and Sweden.
I'll tell you what I expect, with all the money we get for worldwide tv coverage better investment in our own players.
Never could understand why these keyboard warriors sat behind keyboards like calling people names. Very sad...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 12:40]
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 12:50 - Jun 3 with 2090 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 12:35 - Jun 3 by grumpy

Oh! that's right we beat Panama, Tunisia ,Colombia and Sweden.
I'll tell you what I expect, with all the money we get for worldwide tv coverage better investment in our own players.
Never could understand why these keyboard warriors sat behind keyboards like calling people names. Very sad...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 12:40]

Tit for Brains.

It's only a good result in a WC if you beat big teams is it? That's kinda not how a WC works, there are two poor teams in every group, but only 4 nations can get to a WC semi....

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:19 - Jun 3 with 2048 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 12:50 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

Tit for Brains.

It's only a good result in a WC if you beat big teams is it? That's kinda not how a WC works, there are two poor teams in every group, but only 4 nations can get to a WC semi....

We had a easy ride last World Cup, that's a fact.
As for your name calling, I could think of some very apt for you but I am not going to go down to your level, its childish, in fact I am not interested in your nonsense so you carry on.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:21 - Jun 3 with 2045 viewsBazza

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 12:50 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

Tit for Brains.

Cool down 73. The point is we were lucky to reach the semis with unimpressive performances. Choosing from the few English players in the premier league is made even more difficult if the manager allows his focus to be mainly on the Top 6 clubs. Southgate has included injured (Maguire)and poorly performing (eg Sterling) seemingly to keep the media happy.
Southgate was an average player,is a dull person and his teams play dull football . I really hope he proves me wrong
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:21 - Jun 3 with 2045 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:19 - Jun 3 by grumpy

We had a easy ride last World Cup, that's a fact.
As for your name calling, I could think of some very apt for you but I am not going to go down to your level, its childish, in fact I am not interested in your nonsense so you carry on.

What are you wittering on about?

The only fact is that we got to the Semi of a WC last time out. If you think that means we need a new manager you need sectioning.

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:27 - Jun 3 with 2042 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:21 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

What are you wittering on about?

The only fact is that we got to the Semi of a WC last time out. If you think that means we need a new manager you need sectioning.

I see precious little progress under Southgate, now I am off to buy a straight jacket on amazon.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:31 - Jun 3 with 2038 viewssaints__fan__73

France won the 2018 WC by drawing with Denmark, beating Australia, Peru, Uruguay, Belgium and Croatia.

I mean that's disgusting. What a hollow victory. If they had any class they would have just returned the trophy.

Their manager should have been sacked for that performance.

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:34 - Jun 3 with 2035 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:31 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

France won the 2018 WC by drawing with Denmark, beating Australia, Peru, Uruguay, Belgium and Croatia.

I mean that's disgusting. What a hollow victory. If they had any class they would have just returned the trophy.

Their manager should have been sacked for that performance.

Now I know you don't now what you're talking about .
Denmark, Peru, Uruguay, Belgium and Croatia are all good sides.
I'm off now, you carry on tho..
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:34 - Jun 3 with 2034 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:27 - Jun 3 by grumpy

I see precious little progress under Southgate, now I am off to buy a straight jacket on amazon.

2014 WC - Knocked out in the group stages. 1 Point from 3 games.
2018 WC - Reached Semi Finals

Nah, can't see any progress there at all!!

Do you think they'll have your size? You can borrow my Prime account if you need it there by tomorrow?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:10 - Jun 3 with 1989 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:34 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

2014 WC - Knocked out in the group stages. 1 Point from 3 games.
2018 WC - Reached Semi Finals

Nah, can't see any progress there at all!!

Do you think they'll have your size? You can borrow my Prime account if you need it there by tomorrow?

Beaten by Italy and Uruguay 😂 They said I didn’t need one but remember you in one😂
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:24 - Jun 3 with 1978 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:10 - Jun 3 by grumpy

Beaten by Italy and Uruguay 😂 They said I didn’t need one but remember you in one😂

And held to a draw by the mighty Costa Ricans!

I thought you said you were off?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 16:26]

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:29 - Jun 3 with 1970 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:24 - Jun 3 by saints__fan__73

And held to a draw by the mighty Costa Ricans!

I thought you said you were off?
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 16:26]

Southgate would have lost Ever heard of the internet?😀
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 16:48 - Jun 3 with 1957 viewsI_would

Southgate made totally the wrong decision ........... picking Ward in the first 33.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 05:02 - Jun 4 with 1813 viewsJaySaint

Southgate has lost it and undooing the good that put him in the position he is in.
Looking past Ward-Prowse for a moment. Why the feck did he pick 4x rightbacks and injured players?

Why do England managers do this?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 09:31 - Jun 4 with 1761 viewssaints__fan__73

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 05:02 - Jun 4 by JaySaint

Southgate has lost it and undooing the good that put him in the position he is in.
Looking past Ward-Prowse for a moment. Why the feck did he pick 4x rightbacks and injured players?

Why do England managers do this?

He picked 3 RBs as he'll be playing 3 CBs and Walker can play in the back 3 of a 352.

He picked Maguire and Henderson who were not fit as, for COVID reasons, managers have been given 3 more players they can add to their squads than is usual for international tournaments.

People really are over-reacting. All the discussions are around fringe players who are never likely to get on the pitch for more than a few minutes in any case.

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 18:37 - Jun 6 with 1548 viewsSaintsforeverj

And Henderson misses a penalty 😭

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024