Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Your Most Hated Team 10:12 - Aug 24 with 2930 viewsSaintNick

Who Is Your Most Hated Team

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 10:27 - Aug 24 with 2278 viewsElijahK

I mean unless you’ve got some connection to another team who’s rivals are on this list then I don’t get of how everyone’s not put the skates!? I mean yeah Liverpool have bought a few of our players previously, but it’s been a while now and even then only like 3 of them were actually any good there. And all the others are just teams that most teams don’t like, the skate though are just low life’s who can only go on about things they won like a century ago

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 10:58 - Aug 24 with 2242 viewsBuggalugs

Judging by some of the threads and comments on here, you should have put Southampton as an option.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:00 - Aug 24 with 2243 viewsPaleRider

Could you put in an "All of the above option"
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:04 - Aug 24 with 2241 viewsSadoldgit

Selhurst Park was the nearest ground to me growing up from the age of 10 so most of my school peers supported Palace and I constantly had them shoved down my throat. They are the team I dislike the most followed by the Ferguson era United. A bunch of self entitled brats and a psychopath managed by a self entitled bully.
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:53 - Aug 24 with 2201 viewsWints76

Portsmouth should be a given. After them, it alternates between Spurs and West Ham. No strong feelings anywhere else I don't think (apart from the ones I'll think of soon)
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:59 - Aug 24 with 2193 viewsgeezershoong1

Leeds - coonts.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 12:01 - Aug 24 with 2190 viewsBison

If Portsmouth were a comedian they would be Michael McIntyre , I don't really like him and would never pay to watch him but he does make me laugh sometimes.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 13:02 - Aug 24 with 2125 viewsfranniesTache

How is this even a question, it's not even the first team i hate, i hate their youth team, i hate their U23's, U18's, U12's, i hate their womens team and i hate the sunday league teams in that sh*thole.

I don't hate portsmouth football club i hate the city and every single resident in it, i will actually reject cv's for job applications if they're from a PO postcode or have been to uni there.
Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 13:29 - Aug 24 with 2100 viewsSadoldgit

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 10:58 - Aug 24 by Buggalugs

Judging by some of the threads and comments on here, you should have put Southampton as an option.

😂🤣😂
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 13:47 - Aug 24 with 2066 viewssaint68

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 13:02 - Aug 24 by franniesTache

How is this even a question, it's not even the first team i hate, i hate their youth team, i hate their U23's, U18's, U12's, i hate their womens team and i hate the sunday league teams in that sh*thole.

I don't hate portsmouth football club i hate the city and every single resident in it, i will actually reject cv's for job applications if they're from a PO postcode or have been to uni there.

Love this, thanks FT..POTD

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 14:16 - Aug 24 with 2044 viewsTripleNiemi

Pompey are an irrelevance and have been throughout my 40+ years on the planet, so it has to be Spurs everyday of the week for me.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 15:18 - Aug 24 with 1993 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 14:16 - Aug 24 by TripleNiemi

Pompey are an irrelevance and have been throughout my 40+ years on the planet, so it has to be Spurs everyday of the week for me.

I'm with you here. Pompey are no threat to us. Liverpool are a horrible club.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 16:10 - Aug 24 with 1956 viewsChesham_Saint

The question was incorrectly framed. It should have said, “other than PortsMyth which team do you hate the most”.

The skates are a given (and should be for anyone that has the remotest contact with them). Other than them it would have to be:

1. Man Utd
2. Celtic
3. Joint third liverpool and Tottenham.

By the way 1 and 2 probably explains why I think Rod Stewart is an overrated rasping cvnt too.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 01:41 - Aug 26 with 1704 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Such pain. I genuinely feel sorry for your emotional struggles. You see very bitter. It's not life and death, you need to put the past behind you, and get on with life.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 02:03 - Aug 26 with 1700 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 15:18 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

I'm with you here. Pompey are no threat to us. Liverpool are a horrible club.

I think if we are being honest, the only way Pompey are a 'threat' to you is the sheer one-sidedness on the success stakes.

Last minor trophy = Pompey
Last major trophy = Pompey
Last FA cup victory = Pompey
Last FA Cup appearance = Pompey
Last League championship = Pompey
Last English League title = Pompey
Most top 3 finishes in top flight = Pompey
Most FA cup victories = Pompey
Most appearances in FA cup final = Pompey
Biggest attendances = Pompey
Biggest average attendance = Pompey
Best win ratio in top flight = Pompey
Most successful southern club in Leagues = Pompey
Most successful southern club in cups = Pompey
Loudest fans = Pompey
Most atmospheric stadium = Pompey
Most prolific goal-scorer in top flight = for Pompey

In all seriousness, you should make a new rivalry with Brighton ie similar stadium, similar noise, and currently enjoying a run in the top flight albeit without any success. They have a lot in common with your club.

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 08:00 - Aug 26 with 1627 viewsSaintNick

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 02:03 - Aug 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think if we are being honest, the only way Pompey are a 'threat' to you is the sheer one-sidedness on the success stakes.

Loudest fans = Pompey

In all seriousness, you should make a new rivalry with Brighton ie similar stadium, similar noise, and currently enjoying a run in the top flight albeit without any success. They have a lot in common with your club.

You are right about Brighton, they like us are a club who are about the present and the future and not the past, in terms of League position Eastleigh are nearer to you in terms of the club you are today than we are.

In all seriousness their stadium is more similar to Fratton Park than ours in terms of capacity etc and you can wave at it and froth at the mouth from the M27 when you are on your way to the likes of Crew, Accrington & Oxford

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 08:19 - Aug 26 with 1621 viewsMattFinish

For me, apart from the obvious, any team managed by Brenda Rodgers.
I was going to put our real rivals ie Brighton, Bournemouth or Havant and Waterlooville but they're not on the list so went with our 4th rival P****mouth
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 8:24]
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:31 - Aug 26 with 1529 viewsIanSouthstander

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 01:41 - Aug 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Such pain. I genuinely feel sorry for your emotional struggles. You see very bitter. It's not life and death, you need to put the past behind you, and get on with life.

Thats a bold statement coming from you my friend.

May i suggest you follow your own advice.
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:39 - Aug 26 with 1522 viewsChesham_Saint

Steady on with the PO post code comment Frannie; a LOT of devout Saints fans live there, including myself historically. I agree whole heartedly with the rest of your list though.

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:44 - Aug 26 with 1513 viewsElijahK

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 02:03 - Aug 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Loudest fans = Pompey

Well you say that but you’ve made many mistakes there, and have been very repetitive. As firstly the most successful team in the leagues would be saints seeing that we’ve been in the prem for over TRIPLE the amount the you have, the top goalscorer is also ours with many different players, the win ratio is also ours, best attendance and average ones is us and sorry but what do you even mean by “last FA cup appearance” as the last team to play out of us in it, was us in the semi final last season. And in reality your just a shadow to us seeing that your always in the lower leagues hence why we never play you, and you talk about success when we’re the ones making it to Wembley for major competitions, as well as getting into the Europa league every one else in a while! 😂

I mean even then basically everything in that list is from like 100 years ago, which is that long now that I doubt that any of the players are still alive any more. So if you look at over the average age of fans (so like 50 years, cup wise it’s even but then league wise it’s just one way, so yeah you’ve got a better 100 year history, but then for 59 year history and today it’s just barely anything.

Still just a typical skate, always gotta look back at history as their top scared to look forward into the future 😬

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 12:42 - Aug 26 with 1473 viewsUmPahars

I’d imagine it’s an age thing, but surprised Everton didn’t register (sorry Solent Toffee!).

From John Bailey to Adrian Heath, they have only recently been overtaken by Liverpool in my dislike stakes (Portsmuff are a given).
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 15:09 - Aug 26 with 1403 viewsfranniesTache

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:39 - Aug 26 by Chesham_Saint

Steady on with the PO post code comment Frannie; a LOT of devout Saints fans live there, including myself historically. I agree whole heartedly with the rest of your list though.

Always going to have some friendly fire mush but it's the easiest way to keep my company clean sadly
Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 16:11 - Aug 26 with 1361 viewsChesham_Saint

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 15:09 - Aug 26 by franniesTache

Always going to have some friendly fire mush but it's the easiest way to keep my company clean sadly

Collateral damage eh?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 1357 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:44 - Aug 26 by ElijahK

Well you say that but you’ve made many mistakes there, and have been very repetitive. As firstly the most successful team in the leagues would be saints seeing that we’ve been in the prem for over TRIPLE the amount the you have, the top goalscorer is also ours with many different players, the win ratio is also ours, best attendance and average ones is us and sorry but what do you even mean by “last FA cup appearance” as the last team to play out of us in it, was us in the semi final last season. And in reality your just a shadow to us seeing that your always in the lower leagues hence why we never play you, and you talk about success when we’re the ones making it to Wembley for major competitions, as well as getting into the Europa league every one else in a while! 😂

I mean even then basically everything in that list is from like 100 years ago, which is that long now that I doubt that any of the players are still alive any more. So if you look at over the average age of fans (so like 50 years, cup wise it’s even but then league wise it’s just one way, so yeah you’ve got a better 100 year history, but then for 59 year history and today it’s just barely anything.

Still just a typical skate, always gotta look back at history as their top scared to look forward into the future 😬

So, as described, Pompey have certainly won more of their games than your team in the top flight. I think it’s around a 2.5% winning ratio. That is quite a big gap in terms of sheer quality.

Congratulations on having one of your players score over 150 goals in the top league for your club, we of course have more than one, and they both banged in more goals.

Yes, I did mean “FA Cup Final Appearances” — well spotted.

Enjoy your time in the limelight, even though we know that Brighton are now the top southern team. Football as we know is cyclable with different teams having time in the spotlight. Your team have just been a small fish in the big pond for a while, only ever being a serious club once in your history. Pompey have been a top 4 club on five occasions.

And talking about living in the past, even though Pompey have been average this century, we have still outshone you on the success stakes ie league titles, Cup success etc.

Oh BTW, how many times have you been to the new Wembley, is it more or less than Pompey?

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 16:18 - Aug 26 with 1355 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who Is Your Most Hated Team on 11:31 - Aug 26 by IanSouthstander

Thats a bold statement coming from you my friend.

May i suggest you follow your own advice.

Franny does seem particularly bitter. I'm not sure why.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024