Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw 10:37 - Mar 3 with 548 viewsSaintNick

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:42 - Mar 3 with 522 viewssaints__fan__73

Any home tie.

The Two Championship teams would be preferable but Palace and Everton would both probably not be too bothered about the Cup.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:47 - Mar 3 with 511 viewssaint68

Man City away..with the U23 squad

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:47 - Mar 3 with 512 viewssolent_toffee

I don’t think I would cope with another weekend of Everton down here. Plus don’t Saints play on the Thursday so whoever Saints play will be on the Sunday?
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:50 - Mar 3 with 502 viewsPaleRider

Happy with anyone ... at home! If not, then a Championship team away.
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 11:42 - Mar 3 with 457 viewsCenturion

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:50 - Mar 3 by PaleRider

Happy with anyone ... at home! If not, then a Championship team away.

Agreed.
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 11:56 - Mar 3 with 438 viewsfranniesTache

The easiest team left in the competition at home.

Normally i want an away i've not been to, but at this stage of the competition i want us to win, so no banana skins and none of the money teams please
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 20:42 - Mar 3 with 317 viewskingslandstand1

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 10:47 - Mar 3 by solent_toffee

I don’t think I would cope with another weekend of Everton down here. Plus don’t Saints play on the Thursday so whoever Saints play will be on the Sunday?

We play Newcastle on the 10th, but isn't cup 19th/20th?
Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 20:46 - Mar 3 with 313 viewsElijahK

Who Do You Want In The Quarter Final Draw on 20:42 - Mar 3 by kingslandstand1

We play Newcastle on the 10th, but isn't cup 19th/20th?

Yeah the Man City games gonna be not next weekend (as we’ve got Villa this one, and Watford the following one), but the weekend after, but Newcastle’s between the Villa and Watford one. So we’ll be getting at least 5 days (as it probably won’t be on Friday as they’ve got their game on the Monday that week) but will be on that Saturday/Sunday or maybe Monday!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024