Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No chance of staying up BUT 23:45 - May 1 with 2315 viewsSouthamptonfan

Beat Forest and we are 3 points from safety with 3 games to play. This is assuming as is likely that Leeds lose away to Man City, Everton lose away to Brighton and Leicester lose away to Fulham. Leeds then play Newcastle in the next week and the others also have tough games when we play Fulham. All unlikely, but not impossible or improbable.

This team couldn't fight if its life depended on it, and I don't think it will happen, I don't, but weirdly, it's still not done yet. If we lose to Forest, then yes, we will be relegated with 3 games to go against Fulham. The Forest game is literally do or die.
[Post edited 1 May 2023 23:47]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

No chance of staying up BUT on 00:42 - May 2 with 2227 viewsdarthvader

Weirder things have happened, we were 5 points adrift before when we went up there and won 3-1. Went on a roll and got out of it .

Sadly the coffin nails were getting hammered in when we lost to them at home this season

Also we wont be allowed to stay up , the way our "luck" is with decision after decision going against us this season . +Var calls (toe nail offside etc)

Latest for example on sunday , janny b gets booked for an early foul , yet lavia gets repeatedly fouled in the first half ,and the ref conveniently does nothing .
One rule for us and different rules for the poster team of the moment . .

Also our luck when the ball hit Theo , and went in .. our luck.

[Post edited 2 May 2023 0:54]

keep the faith coyr

No chance of staying up BUT on 00:43 - May 2 with 2226 views1885_SFC

Yes, a do or die game against Forest.

Unfortunately though, we have Selles in charge & a playing squad that simply don't give a sh1t and lack the bottle required for a fight. At some point in that game, we'll probably be winning... until Selles makes his magical, mystical substitutions & any hope will disappear down the nearby River Trent like a turd on its way to the sea.

Old School is Cool

No chance of staying up BUT on 00:56 - May 2 with 2218 viewsdarthvader

No chance of staying up BUT on 00:43 - May 2 by 1885_SFC

Unfortunately though, we have Selles in charge & a playing squad that simply don't give a sh1t and lack the bottle required for a fight. At some point in that game, we'll probably be winning... until Selles makes his magical, mystical substitutions & any hope will disappear down the nearby River Trent like a turd on its way to the sea.

Yes he will take off the one or two players that are actually performing.

The bloke is peculiar

keep the faith coyr

No chance of staying up BUT on 02:51 - May 2 with 2194 viewssaint22

There is a world in which we could win 3 games and those above us have tough disturbed
That’s obviously not taking into account the fact we have a total muppet in charge who likes to substitute our most creative players with lyanco
No chance of staying up BUT on 07:07 - May 2 with 2128 viewskingslandstand1

Well Leeds about to have new manager syndrome wit Fat Sam according to this morning's reports
No chance of staying up BUT on 07:31 - May 2 with 2082 viewssolent_toffee

No chance of staying up BUT on 07:07 - May 2 by kingslandstand1

Well Leeds about to have new manager syndrome wit Fat Sam according to this morning's reports

Hopefully Lardiola is a busted flush now. He certainly was at West Brom. It will be interesting to see how Leeds fans react to him.
No chance of staying up BUT on 04:23 - May 4 with 1725 viewsDorsetIan

No chance of staying up BUT on 00:56 - May 2 by darthvader

Yes he will take off the one or two players that are actually performing.

The bloke is peculiar

Ralph and Selles have both been atrocious at making subs.

You wonder what they actually teach them at manager school.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

No chance of staying up BUT on 10:40 - May 4 with 1592 viewsSaintNick

I actually dont think the players dont give a sh*t, well most of them, I think they put in the effort, however all that effort goes to wast with constant changing of the team and bizarre substitutions.

The problem isn't the effort it is the complete lack of leadership and direction and the uncertainty that even scoring a goal, assisting in another and heading the ball of the line to make sure your side is leading at the Premier League leaders at half time doesn't guarantee you will be on for the second half

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

No chance of staying up BUT on 11:59 - May 4 with 1557 viewsdwayne_dibley

No chance of staying up BUT on 10:40 - May 4 by SaintNick

I actually dont think the players dont give a sh*t, well most of them, I think they put in the effort, however all that effort goes to wast with constant changing of the team and bizarre substitutions.

The problem isn't the effort it is the complete lack of leadership and direction and the uncertainty that even scoring a goal, assisting in another and heading the ball of the line to make sure your side is leading at the Premier League leaders at half time doesn't guarantee you will be on for the second half

They seem to be behaving like the Civil Service

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

No chance of staying up BUT on 15:08 - May 4 with 1476 views1885_SFC

No chance of staying up BUT on 10:40 - May 4 by SaintNick

Indeed. Just for a laugh, any player booked versus Forest should immediately & instantly walk off the pitch and demand that Selles substitute them without haste.

Actually, Selles does exactly that anyway!

Old School is Cool

No chance of staying up BUT on 16:54 - May 4 with 1420 viewsdwayne_dibley

No chance of staying up BUT on 15:08 - May 4 by 1885_SFC

Indeed. Just for a laugh, any player booked versus Forest should immediately & instantly walk off the pitch and demand that Selles substitute them without haste.

Actually, Selles does exactly that anyway!

end of season and the players would be happy to avoid injury prior to a lucrative transfer deal

No chance of staying up BUT on 17:46 - May 4 with 1394 viewssledger

end of season players lap should be interesting,if anyones still anywhere near the stadium
No chance of staying up BUT on 08:09 - May 7 with 1152 viewsMrangry25

No chance of staying up BUT on 17:46 - May 4 by sledger

end of season players lap should be interesting,if anyones still anywhere near the stadium

I will be going and walking out on the final whistle. Sod the lot of them, they don’t give a sh*t and I am sure the WAGS are already plannnng a lovely Dubai holiday and expensive shopping trip. Hopefully Selles and his team of idiots will be walking out with their P45’s.
No chance of staying up BUT on 09:37 - May 7 with 1086 viewsSouthamptonfan

No chance of staying up BUT on 08:09 - May 7 by Mrangry25

I will be going and walking out on the final whistle. Sod the lot of them, they don’t give a sh*t and I am sure the WAGS are already plannnng a lovely Dubai holiday and expensive shopping trip. Hopefully Selles and his team of idiots will be walking out with their P45’s.

I will also leave the stadium straight after the final whistle, that's if I'm not so p!ssed off with Liverpool fans celebrating all around me, I n which case I will leave well before the final whistle. The players don't deserve a lap of honour, more like the walk of shame.

No chance of staying up BUT on 11:05 - May 7 with 1015 viewsdwayne_dibley

No chance of staying up BUT on 09:37 - May 7 by Southamptonfan

I will also leave the stadium straight after the final whistle, that's if I'm not so p!ssed off with Liverpool fans celebrating all around me, I n which case I will leave well before the final whistle. The players don't deserve a lap of honour, more like the walk of shame.

given the three goal rule will apply it could well be a halftime exit

No chance of staying up BUT on 15:26 - May 8 with 868 viewsSouthamptonfan

Fulham losing 2 nil. Win tonight (a massive if and unlikely I know) but win tonight and we are 3 behind with 3 to play and Fulham at home next. Assuming it stays 2 nil to Fulham. Everton to play later. It's not done yet, we could still see an interesting final few games with twists and turns, assuming we actually turn up tonight l.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 15:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024