Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest expands 21:18 - Aug 1 with 1868 viewskingslandstand1

Looks like Notts Forest are showing some ambition with a view to doing well now back at the main dinner table

One may say they ought to wait a short while but they've been making a few signings to help on the field, and now expanding off the field as well to show ambition

https://constructionmanagement.co.uk/plans-to-expand-nottingham-forest-stadium-a
Forest expands on 21:41 - Aug 1 with 1811 viewsSaintNick

The statement in the article is pertinent.

In a statement, Nottingham Forest FC said: “The decision now opens the door to the club to have detailed discussions with its advisers and partners on how and when the development will be delivered."

So they have had plans approved but they haven't any funding in place and i suspect that they will wait a year or two to see if they stay in the Premier League before extending the ground.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Forest expands on 22:48 - Aug 1 with 1711 viewspjt50

If Saints paid Jesse Lingard £115,000 a week plus incentives (The Times reckons that's a total of £200,000 a week) I'd never watch them again.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Forest expands on 06:57 - Aug 2 with 1561 viewssaint68

Forest expands on 22:48 - Aug 1 by pjt50

If Saints paid Jesse Lingard £115,000 a week plus incentives (The Times reckons that's a total of £200,000 a week) I'd never watch them again.

Seconded

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Forest expands on 07:53 - Aug 2 with 1509 viewsSalisburySaint

You need to remember that Lindgard was a free agent, so no transfer fee, so Forest paying £10.4m per year which although ridiculous is cheaper than for example paying £20m and £100k per week for 3 years
Forest expands on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 1470 viewspjt50

Forest expands on 07:53 - Aug 2 by SalisburySaint

You need to remember that Lindgard was a free agent, so no transfer fee, so Forest paying £10.4m per year which although ridiculous is cheaper than for example paying £20m and £100k per week for 3 years

I know. And if he scores the 15 goals this season that keep Forest in the PL, they'll say it was well worth it. There's just something not right about paying the guy £10m on the back of what he did in a short-term loan at West Ham.

I've just had enough of the whole Premier League thing... and the season hasn't even started yet.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Forest expands on 08:37 - Aug 2 with 1462 viewssaint22

At least we have Theo Walcott........
Forest expands on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 1425 viewssaints__fan__73

Forest expands on 21:41 - Aug 1 by SaintNick

The statement in the article is pertinent.

In a statement, Nottingham Forest FC said: “The decision now opens the door to the club to have detailed discussions with its advisers and partners on how and when the development will be delivered."

So they have had plans approved but they haven't any funding in place and i suspect that they will wait a year or two to see if they stay in the Premier League before extending the ground.

Forest will just join the ever expanding list of clubs like Newcastle, Wolves and Leicester who get promoted but have more ambition than us.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Forest expands on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 1422 viewssaints__fan__73

We don't really have the moral high ground. We're paying 75k per week for Walcott who won't even get on the bench and 3 or 4 years back were paying 70k per week for our 3rd choice keeper.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 10:56]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Forest expands on 12:13 - Aug 2 with 1299 viewsBerber

Forest expands on 08:37 - Aug 2 by saint22

Like fungal nail, can’t seem to get rid.
Forest expands on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 1287 viewssledger

Fulham invested big,changed there whole team,that went well
Forest expands on 16:26 - Aug 2 with 1192 viewsdarthvader

Forest expands on 08:37 - Aug 2 by saint22

Theo is a very promising young player... He will come good

keep the faith coyr

Forest expands on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 997 viewsMeonsaint

One of the best Saints away days ever. Forest v Saints 1977 when we were defending our FA Cup title. An estimated 14,000 Saints fans took over the Trent End and occupied the whole of one side.
A fantastic 3-3 draw against one of Clough's finest teams, brought back to the Dell for a replay where Ted Macdougall volleyed in the winner up the Milton End. The Dell erupted.
A tremendous few days supporting the Saints that will remain long in not just my memory but thousands of others who are in our late 50s and above.
Channon in his pomp, what a player !
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 20:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024