Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insider Info 21:35 - Aug 17 with 2673 viewsSaintNick

McCarthy will be leaving and Lis will be the back up keeper to Bazunu along with Cabbalero

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Insider Info on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 2600 viewsMytchettSaint

Where’s he going and do they want us to have a whip round for his travel costs?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Insider Info on 22:42 - Aug 17 with 2506 viewsPatfromPoole

Are we getting a striker and a CB?

If so, will they be older than 18?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Insider Info on 07:05 - Aug 18 with 2321 viewskingslandstand1

Insider Info on 22:42 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

Are we getting a striker and a CB?

If so, will they be older than 18?

£25m for Benfica's Ramos apparently (he's in his 20's!)
Insider Info on 07:27 - Aug 18 with 2288 viewsPatfromPoole

Insider Info on 07:05 - Aug 18 by kingslandstand1

£25m for Benfica's Ramos apparently (he's in his 20's!)

He won’t come to us when Newcastle and Wolves are after him.

Suspect he’ll end up at Wolves, who might as well play their home games in Portugal.

Insider Info on 07:53 - Aug 18 with 2239 viewsButty101

Insider Info on 07:27 - Aug 18 by PatfromPoole

He won’t come to us when Newcastle and Wolves are after him.

Suspect he’ll end up at Wolves, who might as well play their home games in Portugal.

Stripping the squad of any experience. Yeah m no Mcarthy fan but as a back up keeper he’s fine. I didn’t think the other keeper could get a visa

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Insider Info on 07:56 - Aug 18 with 2234 viewsdarthvader

Insider Info on 22:03 - Aug 17 by MytchettSaint

Where’s he going and do they want us to have a whip round for his travel costs?

It would be ironic if he were off to Man United when u consider 'That Game' also when our Saturday opponents signed 50percent of our defence from the other game . Perhaps we should offer him to Leceister for an old pals reunion ?

keep the faith coyr

Insider Info on 08:50 - Aug 18 with 2159 viewsthissceptredsaint

Telegraph reporting we have edged ahead in the 'race' to sign him
Insider Info on 10:09 - Aug 18 with 2054 viewsSonicBoom

Well it's unusual for Nick to post anything where he claims to be ITK !

I think most would be glad to see AM go. It's ok being experienced but you still have to be able to justify your own place in the team.
Same applies to the CB role. You can get in an experienced older head at the back but he still has to be actually good enough to be in the side otherwise you are just shooting yourself in the foot.
Login to get fewer ads

Insider Info on 10:18 - Aug 18 with 2039 viewsBicester_North

Insider Info on 10:09 - Aug 18 by SonicBoom

Well it's unusual for Nick to post anything where he claims to be ITK !

I think most would be glad to see AM go. It's ok being experienced but you still have to be able to justify your own place in the team.
Same applies to the CB role. You can get in an experienced older head at the back but he still has to be actually good enough to be in the side otherwise you are just shooting yourself in the foot.

The defence needs a leader as nobody we have at the moment seems to be able to organise it on the pitch. The manager doesn’t help but if there was a Fonte character who was half decent it would surely help.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Insider Info on 10:19 - Aug 18 with 2036 viewsdirk_doone

This is excellent news. McCarthy has plenty of experience of being a terrible goalkeeper and it will obviously be better for us if he continues to accumulate that experience somewhere else.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Insider Info on 11:09 - Aug 18 with 1970 viewssaints__fan__73

Insider Info on 10:19 - Aug 18 by dirk_doone

This is excellent news. McCarthy has plenty of experience of being a terrible goalkeeper and it will obviously be better for us if he continues to accumulate that experience somewhere else.

Why on earth did we give him a new deal? His old contract ended in July so we could have just let him walk off into the sunset.

Even if the extension was given mid-way through last season (but not announced due to embarrassment) it wasn't as if we didn't know then that he was a poor keeper.

Did we have so little faith in our transfer dealings that we needed to keep him as a safety blanket before we signed two more keepers? They could hardly be worse...

More shambolic actions from Semmens and co but I'm sure Nick will still defend them.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Insider Info on 11:28 - Aug 18 with 1958 viewsBerber

Insider Info on 07:53 - Aug 18 by Butty101

Stripping the squad of any experience. Yeah m no Mcarthy fan but as a back up keeper he’s fine. I didn’t think the other keeper could get a visa

Normally I would agree about experience. However, I do not think that AM is a calming influence at the back. He has made some great saves, but his near post blindness renders him expendable in my eyes.
Insider Info on 12:08 - Aug 18 with 1904 viewsBicester_North

Insider Info on 11:09 - Aug 18 by saints__fan__73

Why on earth did we give him a new deal? His old contract ended in July so we could have just let him walk off into the sunset.

Even if the extension was given mid-way through last season (but not announced due to embarrassment) it wasn't as if we didn't know then that he was a poor keeper.

Did we have so little faith in our transfer dealings that we needed to keep him as a safety blanket before we signed two more keepers? They could hardly be worse...

More shambolic actions from Semmens and co but I'm sure Nick will still defend them.

Leave Semmo alone, he’s had some terrible stress with EasyJet

Insider Info on 12:11 - Aug 18 with 1899 viewssaints__fan__73

Insider Info on 12:08 - Aug 18 by Bicester_North

Leave Semmo alone, he’s had some terrible stress with EasyJet

Insider Info on 12:36 - Aug 18 with 1852 viewsSadoldgit

Insider Info on 11:09 - Aug 18 by saints__fan__73

Better to get a fee for him rather than just let him walk for nothing, surely?
Insider Info on 13:41 - Aug 18 with 1768 viewssaints__fan__73

Insider Info on 12:36 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

Better to get a fee for him rather than just let him walk for nothing, surely?

Do you really think we'll get a fee for him? History shows it will be a loan.

Insider Info on 13:44 - Aug 18 with 1761 viewsPatfromPoole

The logic of Man. United letting Henderson go on loan and replacing him with McCarthy utterly eludes me.

Insider Info on 13:56 - Aug 18 with 1741 viewsBicester_North

Insider Info on 13:44 - Aug 18 by PatfromPoole

The logic of Man. United letting Henderson go on loan and replacing him with McCarthy utterly eludes me.

Wasn’t Henderson allegedly involved in an ‘incident’ a little while back?

Insider Info on 13:58 - Aug 18 with 1733 viewssaints__fan__73

Insider Info on 13:44 - Aug 18 by PatfromPoole

Henderson desperately wanted 1st team football and was mightily pissed off he wasn't let go on loan last season. No way he would have accepted another season of a backup role there.

McCarthy on the other hand would be more than happy to play a couple of league cup games all season and take home the pay.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 13:59]

Insider Info on 14:30 - Aug 18 with 1671 viewsfranniesTache

This campaign has to stop, it's a witch hunt and pure McCarthyism
Insider Info on 15:54 - Aug 18 with 1552 viewsBerber

Insider Info on 14:30 - Aug 18 by franniesTache

This campaign has to stop, it's a witch hunt and pure McCarthyism

Oh no, reds under the bed!
Insider Info on 00:34 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsericofarabia

Insider Info on 11:28 - Aug 18 by Berber

Normally I would agree about experience. However, I do not think that AM is a calming influence at the back. He has made some great saves, but his near post blindness renders him expendable in my eyes.

Whilst scrolling down on my phone with fat fingers, and failing eyesight, I appear to have reported this post for abuse🙄
This was clumsyness and unintended. Please accept my apologies if any inconvenience is caused!
Insider Info on 09:52 - Aug 20 with 1006 viewsBerber

Insider Info on 00:34 - Aug 20 by ericofarabia

Whilst scrolling down on my phone with fat fingers, and failing eyesight, I appear to have reported this post for abuse🙄
This was clumsyness and unintended. Please accept my apologies if any inconvenience is caused!

I understand. Good job it wasn’t me, else I would have been reporting myself for self abuse.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 9:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024