Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview 07:45 - Oct 19 with 1390 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58776/southampton-at-bou

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 08:38 - Oct 19 with 1329 viewssaintwizzler

Walcott starts if over his man bun flu.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 08:52 - Oct 19 with 1309 viewsPatfromPoole

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Stick Che Adams and Aribo up front.

We will need two hard working runners in wide-midfield to combat their wingers, so would play Adam Armstrong LM and Stu Armstrong RM with JWP and AMN in CM.

KWP, Salisu, Celeta-Car and Qu’est ce que c’est in the back 4.

Bazunu will need to play well.

We might scrape a draw.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 08:57 - Oct 19 with 1295 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 08:52 - Oct 19 by PatfromPoole

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Stick Che Adams and Aribo up front.

We will need two hard working runners in wide-midfield to combat their wingers, so would play Adam Armstrong LM and Stu Armstrong RM with JWP and AMN in CM.

KWP, Salisu, Celeta-Car and Qu’est ce que c’est in the back 4.

Bazunu will need to play well.

We might scrape a draw.

You knows it babe….

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:03 - Oct 19 with 1217 viewsSonicBoom

I think this could be the final straw for many fans if Ralph produces another one of his bizarre starting line ups. We get beat tonight and we plunge deeper in the mire and I really can't see a way back for him.
I also think the players need to take some responsibility. Adams needs to put away the simple chances he gets. Had he done that we would be 3 or 4 points better off. Armstrong needs to actually produce more than just "running around a lot" - we cannot afford two strikers that don't score.
Mostly Ralph needs to sort the problem down our right. In the last few weeks we've been exposed time and time again with little or no protection in front of Walker Peters. If you let the opposition continually knock balls into your box under no pressure you are going to lose. It really is glaringly obvious.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:05 - Oct 19 with 1211 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:03 - Oct 19 by SonicBoom

I think this could be the final straw for many fans if Ralph produces another one of his bizarre starting line ups. We get beat tonight and we plunge deeper in the mire and I really can't see a way back for him.
I also think the players need to take some responsibility. Adams needs to put away the simple chances he gets. Had he done that we would be 3 or 4 points better off. Armstrong needs to actually produce more than just "running around a lot" - we cannot afford two strikers that don't score.
Mostly Ralph needs to sort the problem down our right. In the last few weeks we've been exposed time and time again with little or no protection in front of Walker Peters. If you let the opposition continually knock balls into your box under no pressure you are going to lose. It really is glaringly obvious.

Aribo knows where the net is. Get him up there to finish off the chances we create.

I fear we are however doomed. Lawrenson has inexplicably predicted a Saints win…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:10 - Oct 19 with 1206 views1885_SFC

Strangely enough - I have a really good feeling about tonight. I think we will actually show up tonight and give a "Where did that performance come from?!".

Bournemouth 1 Saints 3

Old School is Cool

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:14 - Oct 19 with 1195 viewsfelly1

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:10 - Oct 19 by 1885_SFC

Strangely enough - I have a really good feeling about tonight. I think we will actually show up tonight and give a "Where did that performance come from?!".

Bournemouth 1 Saints 3

Walcott hat trick.. You heard it here first.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 11:38 - Oct 19 with 1125 viewssaint68

A comfortable home win for the Cherries...4-0.

Should be enough to save our season in the long run with the Alpine Klopp being handed his extremely generous several package on Thursday morning.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 13:07 - Oct 19 with 1065 views1ASIN12

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:10 - Oct 19 by 1885_SFC

Bournemouth 1 Saints 3

Have to agree I think we will win tonight.

Not because we are good, not because Ralph suddenly turns it around and becomes good again but simply because Bournemouth have not lost under their new manager and it's about time they did.

These things happen in Football.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 13:14 - Oct 19 with 1062 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph is clearly going to Aston Villa when they sack Stevie G and is making sure we are one of the teams deep in the brown smelly stuff before he leaves to take over the reigns there.

All part of Mr Jazz hands tactical genius.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 13:14]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 13:25 - Oct 19 with 1041 viewsA1079

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 10:03 - Oct 19 by SonicBoom

Completely agree with all you say there SonicBoom. Ralph has not helped himself so often but the woeful failure to take chances has not helped at all and the focus would have been less on him and our position in the table if a few of them had been.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 13:53 - Oct 19 with 1009 viewsButty101

Bring back Mccarthy for me. Lets try and get some clean sheets and start building again.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 14:54 - Oct 19 with 943 viewsSonicBoom

Brighton have had over 50 shots in their last three games and not scored a single goal.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 16:23 - Oct 19 with 854 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 13:53 - Oct 19 by Butty101

Bring back Mccarthy for me. Lets try and get some clean sheets and start building again.

Ok, no clean sheets for God knows how long, but how many have been Bazumas (total sp cockup I know) fault?
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 16:26 - Oct 19 with 828 viewsPoirot

Martin Semmens OUT and take the fraud with you.
Southampton At Bournemouth The Preview on 17:04 - Oct 19 with 765 viewsA1079

Putting aside all our problems on and off the pitch I really hope we get the win tonight and I believe we can despite recent results and performances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024