Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder 15:19 - Apr 2 with 2855 viewsMattFinish

What our owners think of the manager leaving £63m worth of signings on the bench
I wonder on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 2302 viewsSouthamptonfan

But they all come on and we still lose. They have never played in the PL before. None of them are good enough.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

I wonder on 15:54 - Apr 2 with 2300 viewsMrangry25

I don’t think they give a sh1t, £150 parachute payment to championship happy days.
I wonder on 15:54 - Apr 2 with 2299 viewsMattFinish

Onuachu hits the bar
He shows his danger but obviously 5th choice behind Mara, Theo, Elyounoussi, Che and Adam Armstrong
I wonder on 15:55 - Apr 2 with 2293 viewscocklebreath

Selles can f@ck off, that was pathetic

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

I wonder on 15:57 - Apr 2 with 2278 viewsBuenosSaint

I wonder on 15:54 - Apr 2 by MattFinish

Onuachu hits the bar
He shows his danger but obviously 5th choice behind Mara, Theo, Elyounoussi, Che and Adam Armstrong

Great header. Best chance.
Start him FFS. And pump balls in the box. So simple.
We might even score from a corner.
This was painful and depressing. again. WALOB.

Poll: The Long Future

I wonder on 15:58 - Apr 2 with 2276 viewsMattFinish

I wonder on 15:51 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

But they all come on and we still lose. They have never played in the PL before. None of them are good enough.

So you’re happy for Mara to play instead of 35 goal per season Onuachu, Theo to play ahead of Orsic and Elyounoussi to play instead of Alcaraz?
I wonder on 15:58 - Apr 2 with 2268 viewsSouthamptonfan

I wonder on 15:55 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

The players alaso need to take the blame. They play like a bunch of lazy w@nkers. Doesn't matter who the manager is. We are on number 3 now.

I wonder on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 2201 views1885_SFC

I wonder on 15:55 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

Seconded.

Nice bloke who wears smart clobber... but just as fooking useless as his predecessors.

WTF was that starting line-up???

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 2186 viewsSouthamptonfan

I wonder on 16:13 - Apr 2 by 1885_SFC

Seconded.

Nice bloke who wears smart clobber... but just as fooking useless as his predecessors.

WTF was that starting line-up???

Let's try manager number 4. They might try harder for the next one? Can we not just expect the players to actually look like they give a sh!t regardless? They get paid 100 grand a week.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 16:16]

I wonder on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2149 views1885_SFC

I wonder on 16:15 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

Let's try manager number 4. They might try harder for the next one? Can we not just expect the players to actually look like they give a sh!t regardless? They get paid 100 grand a week.

Lets just try getting the RIGHT manager - and one that the poncy players do as they're told to do. There's been a long period of players being too comfortable & bordering on lazy at this club. Time they had their arses kicked and actually do what they're paid handsomely to do. One thing I can't stand is 'player power'. The Board need to get the next appointment right and fook the players. Do what you're paid to do or fook off elsewhere.

Old School is Cool

I wonder on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 2134 viewsSouthamptonfan

I wonder on 16:24 - Apr 2 by 1885_SFC

Lets just try getting the RIGHT manager - and one that the poncy players do as they're told to do. There's been a long period of players being too comfortable & bordering on lazy at this club. Time they had their arses kicked and actually do what they're paid handsomely to do. One thing I can't stand is 'player power'. The Board need to get the next appointment right and fook the players. Do what you're paid to do or fook off elsewhere.

Absolutely. But the right manager with Accrington's "one for the future" up front next season in the championship won't work either. We haven't bought the right players. They are all very poor and ineffective.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 16:28]

I wonder on 17:24 - Apr 2 with 2051 viewsdirk_doone

I wonder on 15:51 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

Many of them are not even old enough.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

I wonder on 17:28 - Apr 2 with 2036 viewsNewdawn2014

I wonder on 16:24 - Apr 2 by 1885_SFC

Saints ! its like a badly written sitcom .
I wonder on 17:29 - Apr 2 with 2025 viewskingslandstand1

I wonder on 16:15 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

Brenda is available??
I wonder on 18:32 - Apr 2 with 1918 viewsNinja9

Those that wanted Ralph out . OWN IT .
I wonder on 18:36 - Apr 2 with 1900 viewscocklebreath

I wonder on 18:32 - Apr 2 by Ninja9

F@vk off, he should have gone in the summer and we should have employed a proper manager

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

I wonder on 18:36 - Apr 2 with 1898 viewsSouthamptonfan

I wonder on 18:32 - Apr 2 by Ninja9

They wrongly thought things would improve. They haven't because it's the players (and the board for making stupid decisions), not the manager. We don't have a good enough team.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 18:41]

I wonder on 19:01 - Apr 2 with 1872 viewssledger

I wonder on 18:36 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

F@vk off, he should have gone in the summer and we should have employed a proper manager

this
I wonder on 19:10 - Apr 2 with 1860 viewsIfonly

I wonder on 19:01 - Apr 2 by sledger

this

this times 100

Today Selles did exactly what Ralph would have done. Same old 4-2-2-2 with no creativity or goal threat and picking 11 of Ralph's players. It's like Ralph never left.
I wonder on 19:14 - Apr 2 with 1847 viewskernow

Watching Newcastle, who have been rubbish for as long as I remember. They have appointed the right man, always been a fan of him.
The board of directors, as well as the players, need to be held accountable.
Fed up Saints fan me.
I wonder on 19:28 - Apr 2 with 1822 viewsRon11

I wonder on 19:10 - Apr 2 by Ifonly

this times 100

Today Selles did exactly what Ralph would have done. Same old 4-2-2-2 with no creativity or goal threat and picking 11 of Ralph's players. It's like Ralph never left.

This
I wonder on 19:50 - Apr 2 with 1778 viewsNinja9

cough , TW@ ,
I wonder on 19:58 - Apr 2 with 1761 viewsmushinexile

Had the tightwads panicked into making desperate signings in January spent the f*cking money a bit sooner, they wouldn't have needed to spend it on two sub standard managers since. A decent striker when one was actually needed would have saved the club from third tier football.
I wonder on 21:45 - Apr 2 with 1679 viewsUlsterBaz

^ This.
I wonder on 22:42 - Apr 2 with 1610 viewsMattFinish

What, a proper manager who with f@ck all investment and no strikers could keep us out of the relegation zone year on year, takes us to the top of the PL when we had a relegation squad and takes us to the latter stages of the cup every couple of years?
Well we had that and we sacked him
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 22:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024