Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum 20:45 - Aug 15 with 1473 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60645/russell-bazunu-bac

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 20:46 - Aug 15 with 1463 viewsButty101

What else can he say?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 20:52 - Aug 15 with 1432 viewsSaintNick

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 20:46 - Aug 15 by Butty101

What else can he say?

All he was saying was give keeps a chance as John Lennon once nearly sang

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:01 - Aug 15 with 1396 viewsButty101

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 20:52 - Aug 15 by SaintNick

All he was saying was give keeps a chance as John Lennon once nearly sang

He also said the goalkeeping department was very strong with McCarthy as a number 2. The preseason they both had was shocking . If you have him the chance of having a jack butlund in the summer on a free, he would have snapped your hand off. He has been told baz is your number 1

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:14 - Aug 15 with 1364 viewsSaintNick

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:01 - Aug 15 by Butty101

He also said the goalkeeping department was very strong with McCarthy as a number 2. The preseason they both had was shocking . If you have him the chance of having a jack butlund in the summer on a free, he would have snapped your hand off. He has been told baz is your number 1

He has made it clear nothing is going to change , all we can do is give Bazunu a chance, he was good in League One, which is nearer in standard to most of the Championship than the Premier is.

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 1336 viewsgrumpy

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:14 - Aug 15 by SaintNick

He has made it clear nothing is going to change , all we can do is give Bazunu a chance, he was good in League One, which is nearer in standard to most of the Championship than the Premier is.

Bazunu might be good in L1 again we may find out.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:38 - Aug 15 with 1327 viewsButty101

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:14 - Aug 15 by SaintNick

As I said,RM probably has no choice. Baz just isn’t good enough right now and 7 shots on target and 5 goals conceded is pretty damming

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:39 - Aug 15 with 1324 viewsRon11

If he thinks it's the fault of those in front of him -
1 Why make Stephens captain?
2 What is he going to do about it?
3 Has he got his favourites already, and will other good players (eg Perraud) be left out?
4 Is he going to be anther useless coont of a manager conceding an astronomical amount of goals agin this season?
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:56 - Aug 15 with 1292 viewsHeisenberg

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:39 - Aug 15 by Ron11

If he thinks it's the fault of those in front of him -
1 Why make Stephens captain?
2 What is he going to do about it?
3 Has he got his favourites already, and will other good players (eg Perraud) be left out?
4 Is he going to be anther useless coont of a manager conceding an astronomical amount of goals agin this season?

5 Do you ever stop feckin moaning

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:02 - Aug 15 with 1275 viewsButty101

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 21:56 - Aug 15 by Heisenberg

It’s a forum to air opinions….. if you don’t like his. Put him on ignore

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:04 - Aug 15 with 1267 viewsSouthamptonfan

Ron has made valid points to be fair. If conceding 4 goals was the fault of those in front of Bazunu, who did RM mean? Stephen who he has just made Captain? Manning who has just been brought in from Swansea? Some massive contradictions from RM there. However, as I have said, I have seen some good performances on the pitch and feel RM could be good but there's valid points made. You can't make Stephens captain then say those in front of Bazunu are the ones to blame! If Stephens is to blame, why an earth did he make him captain?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 22:06]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:06 - Aug 15 with 1262 viewsI_would

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:02 - Aug 15 by Butty101

It’s a forum to air opinions….. if you don’t like his. Put him on ignore

No it isn't. It's a few big-heads trying to impose their narrow minded opinions onto people who are able to think for themselves.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:40 - Aug 15 with 1211 viewsRon11

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:06 - Aug 15 by I_would

No it isn't. It's a few big-heads trying to impose their narrow minded opinions onto people who are able to think for themselves.

Ah, no Ward Prowse to voice your narrow minded opinion about, so already looking elsewhere.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:42 - Aug 15 with 1204 viewsRon11

6 Do you ever stop flying in the face of reality?
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:47 - Aug 15 with 1191 viewsRon11

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:04 - Aug 15 by Southamptonfan

Ron has made valid points to be fair. If conceding 4 goals was the fault of those in front of Bazunu, who did RM mean? Stephen who he has just made Captain? Manning who has just been brought in from Swansea? Some massive contradictions from RM there. However, as I have said, I have seen some good performances on the pitch and feel RM could be good but there's valid points made. You can't make Stephens captain then say those in front of Bazunu are the ones to blame! If Stephens is to blame, why an earth did he make him captain?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 22:06]

Well yes, why?
I thought he was going to be a breath of fresh air but two games in and the illogical contradictory comments are coming out already.
He's probably been told he can't buy another keeper, so he's had to defend Bazunu.
And dismisses the question as if the asker is just a mere supporter.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 23:19 - Aug 15 with 1142 viewsHeisenberg

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 22:42 - Aug 15 by Ron11

6 Do you ever stop flying in the face of reality?

The reality is we went down with a poor side. It’s the middle of August and two games in and anyone with half a brain cell will know it’s going to take time for RM to get things moving. And yet you have written him off already. Ffs give the guy a chance.

ps - after two league games we have won one and drawn the other. Hardly a disaster.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 23:32 - Aug 15 with 1115 viewsRon11

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 23:19 - Aug 15 by Heisenberg

The reality is we went down with a poor side. It’s the middle of August and two games in and anyone with half a brain cell will know it’s going to take time for RM to get things moving. And yet you have written him off already. Ffs give the guy a chance.

ps - after two league games we have won one and drawn the other. Hardly a disaster.

Hardly a disaster, but just by the amount of goals conceded already, eight in three games, the signs are not spectacular.
And of course his reputation for running teams that have defended poorly and concede many precedes him.
Nothing wrong with the creation and taking of goal scoring chances so far, but with a poor defence and a keeper that can do no wrong (in the eyes of the manager) we will struggle.
And the reality is we went down with a good side with some excellent players who were nevertheless unmotivated by Selles, and are now moving out. Look at Sulemana, when given a chance against Liverpool, he was brilliant.
Now too late. Gone.
I'd hate to be in this division with Portsmouth next season....
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 03:11 - Aug 16 with 1056 viewssaint22

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 23:19 - Aug 15 by Heisenberg

Yea and a large part of that awful side was Gavin
And RM thinks he is great
And so is AM
And so is that awful lumley we signed on a years deal which hardly is a vote of confidence
I wonder if RM is another manager with severe blind spots as per Ralphie etc
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 09:07 - Aug 16 with 853 viewsRon11

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 03:11 - Aug 16 by saint22

Yea and a large part of that awful side was Gavin
And RM thinks he is great
And so is AM
And so is that awful lumley we signed on a years deal which hardly is a vote of confidence
I wonder if RM is another manager with severe blind spots as per Ralphie etc

Yes I know it's league two, but take a quick look at the team who took the piss out of Saints 3-1 despite all the possession , Gillingham.
They have a new owner, brought in a couple of good strikers, and a couple of good goalkeepers.
Three games in, they sit at the top of league two unbeaten with nine points.
Goals conceded so far in the league? Zero.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 09:23 - Aug 16 with 845 viewssaints__fan__73

Who the f'k is 'Russell Bazunu' Nick? His Dad?? No wonder he backs him I guess.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 9:23]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 736 viewsSonicBoom

Let's be honest he had to say he backs his goalkeepers.
Bazunu may well turn out to be alright buy up to now he has been pretty shaky and does not fill many people with confidence.
AM has been good for us but these days he looks like he has a mistake in him every game and now we have Lumley ? Is that his name? And he's come here largely to be third choice which is an odd way to make a living. I miss the days when we had decent reliable keeper. Niemi was great for us, you knew he would do the basics right and often made several saves that affected the outcome of a match.
Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 14:46 - Aug 16 with 696 viewsbarry_sanchez

I once spoke about how good it was living on Mars then I realised I was smoking crack, if Martin thinks our goalkeeping department is strong then he is
a) Lying through his arse or
b) smoking my crack pipe

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 670 viewsSaintNick

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 14:46 - Aug 16 by barry_sanchez

I once spoke about how good it was living on Mars then I realised I was smoking crack, if Martin thinks our goalkeeping department is strong then he is
a) Lying through his arse or
b) smoking my crack pipe

So how does it compare with the goalkeeping department of other Championship clubs, that is the benchmark he is judging it by,

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 662 viewsbarry_sanchez

Russell Bazunu Backs Gavin Bazunu At Fans Forum on 15:07 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

So how does it compare with the goalkeeping department of other Championship clubs, that is the benchmark he is judging it by,

On performances? Weaker
On mistakes? Weaker

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024