Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet on here today 21:55 - Feb 9 with 1039 viewsPatfromPoole

Is this our winter break?

Watched most of the Boscombe game today. Even if they stay up, they’re in trouble when Ake leaves, which he surely will.

With tough games to come for them, it’s looking more and more the case that our game with them at the end of the season will be critical.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 21:55]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Quiet on here today on 22:06 - Feb 9 with 1024 viewsSaintNick

Bournemouth have a bad run in they play 8 of the top 9 teams in their last 12 games and they have played all the sides at the bottom so no head to heads, it could be tight for them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Quiet on here today on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 995 viewsSaintsforeverj

West Ham have a horrendous run in. Ordinarily, I would tip them to stay up but not sure where they can get any points. Obviously the game against us being their toughest game. They play us in 2 weeks after Liverpool away, so expect a toxic atmosphere when we go there, when they are stuck in bottom 3. So Norwich and West Ham down for me. Then I have a feeling Brighton might drop and Bournemouth escape. But who knows.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Quiet on here today on 22:24 - Feb 9 with 991 viewsPatfromPoole

Quiet on here today on 22:22 - Feb 9 by Saintsforeverj

West Ham have a horrendous run in. Ordinarily, I would tip them to stay up but not sure where they can get any points. Obviously the game against us being their toughest game. They play us in 2 weeks after Liverpool away, so expect a toxic atmosphere when we go there, when they are stuck in bottom 3. So Norwich and West Ham down for me. Then I have a feeling Brighton might drop and Bournemouth escape. But who knows.

West Ham are notoriously decent against the top sides.

I think Brighton could well drop. They really struggle to score goals.

Quiet on here today on 22:30 - Feb 9 with 979 viewsSaintsforeverj

Quiet on here today on 22:24 - Feb 9 by PatfromPoole

Yep although I think they might have made too many managerial changes and their fixture list means that they will need 3 or 4 shock results. Watford could still go but think they will escape. Bournemouth could go of course but have a feeling they will produce that underdog type great escape.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Quiet on here today on 22:32 - Feb 9 with 977 viewsthis_charming_man

It’s be hilarious if west ham and Bournemouth go down. Sadly I think they both be okay, can see villa struggling and like you say Brighton. If Watford go how much will they want for Doucoure? Great player, perfect addition to our midfield.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Quiet on here today on 22:33 - Feb 9 with 974 viewsPatfromPoole

Quiet on here today on 22:32 - Feb 9 by this_charming_man

It’s be hilarious if west ham and Bournemouth go down. Sadly I think they both be okay, can see villa struggling and like you say Brighton. If Watford go how much will they want for Doucoure? Great player, perfect addition to our midfield.

PSG have been looking at the handballing cheat Doucoure for some time. I think Watford wanted about £50 million for him....

Quiet on here today on 22:40 - Feb 9 with 961 viewsthis_charming_man

Quiet on here today on 22:33 - Feb 9 by PatfromPoole

PSG have been looking at the handballing cheat Doucoure for some time. I think Watford wanted about £50 million for him....

Ah, guess that’s us out then

Quiet on here today on 22:56 - Feb 9 with 945 viewscocklebreath

Westham fans planning a protest for our game

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Quiet on here today on 23:07 - Feb 9 with 936 viewsthis_charming_man

Quiet on here today on 22:56 - Feb 9 by cocklebreath

Hopefully they’ll storm the directors box again.

I’m sure there are a small band of west ham fans vehemently defending the chairmen though. They’re not the best but not the worst either etc...
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 23:08]

Quiet on here today on 23:09 - Feb 9 with 925 viewscocklebreath

Quiet on here today on 23:07 - Feb 9 by this_charming_man

Hopefully they’ll storm the directors box again.

I’m sure there are a small band of west ham fans vehemently defending the chairmen though. They’re not the best but not the worst either etc...
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 23:08]

I was at the game about 10 years ago when they protested against terry brown, we won 1-0. I will be there in 3 weeks, will take a 1-0 again

Quiet on here today on 23:22 - Feb 9 with 907 viewshedgeend61

http://hammersunited.com/protest-update-2/
Quiet on here today on 00:55 - Feb 10 with 865 viewsBlue

Except against us, we usually administer harsh beatings on them, with a very rare surprise result hardly occurring.

One thing is for sure, the bottom will be far more interesting than the top this season!

Still stood in the Kippax

Quiet on here today on 08:30 - Feb 10 with 769 views1teeminants

I was thinking about this game . I’ve told my son who is going separately to me not to blatantly take the piss wearing colours. I’m not saying they will be too bothered about a 16 year old lad but there’s always a few idiots around . If we win I think the atmosphere could turn nasty .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Quiet on here today on 09:09 - Feb 10 with 735 viewsericofarabia

Wasn't there a big demo planned when they played against us in their 1st season at whatever their souless stadium is called, because the fans hated the stadium and lost virtually every game at home, till we strolled in and continued strolling to a hefty defeat, probably at the hands of The Pony Tailed Bellend Carroll and the annoying little sch!t Noble.

Hopefully we've got enough about us now though .... or will we continue our mid season break mode now the season is viryually a dead rubber?
Quiet on here today on 09:12 - Feb 10 with 733 viewssolent_toffee

Quiet on here today on 22:33 - Feb 9 by PatfromPoole

Everton were sniffing after him when Silva was around and it was being quoted, around 40-50 million.

Not that they would sell to Everton now mind as they seem to have pegged Everton as their new nasty rivals.
Quiet on here today on 17:59 - Feb 10 with 607 viewscocklebreath

Quiet on here today on 09:09 - Feb 10 by ericofarabia

Wasn't there a big demo planned when they played against us in their 1st season at whatever their souless stadium is called, because the fans hated the stadium and lost virtually every game at home, till we strolled in and continued strolling to a hefty defeat, probably at the hands of The Pony Tailed Bellend Carroll and the annoying little sch!t Noble.

Hopefully we've got enough about us now though .... or will we continue our mid season break mode now the season is viryually a dead rubber?

First game we played there we beat them 3-0 I was sat in the home end and witnessed popcorn eating and a woman changing a nappy, my Westham mate hates the place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024