Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decorator 11:53 - Jun 9 with 935 viewsSaintNick

Just had a decorator in to do some painting work in the house, turns out he is a British Airways pilot who is furloughed so making a few bob on the side, I must say he did a lovely job on the landing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Decorator on 12:22 - Jun 9 with 904 viewsChesham_Saint

Shame he wasn't a steward - I'm sure after 12 weeks self isolation he could have helped you out with another sort of 'job'..!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Decorator on 12:27 - Jun 9 with 898 viewsTimSaint

If he was a gynecologist, he would have decorated your hall way through your letterbox !!
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 12:28]

TimSaint

Decorator on 13:15 - Jun 9 with 857 viewssaint68

Hope you had a pre agreed price...these pilots have a habit of taking people for a ride

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Decorator on 13:38 - Jun 9 with 833 viewsTimSaint

Decorator on 13:15 - Jun 9 by saint68

Hope you had a pre agreed price...these pilots have a habit of taking people for a ride

I was flying with Virgin and all the stewardesses all looked top notch in their mini skirts. When 1 of them bent over to pick up the life jacket for the safety demonstration, you could see the cockpit !!

TimSaint

Decorator on 13:48 - Jun 9 with 821 viewssaint68

Decorator on 13:38 - Jun 9 by TimSaint

I was flying with Virgin and all the stewardesses all looked top notch in their mini skirts. When 1 of them bent over to pick up the life jacket for the safety demonstration, you could see the cockpit !!

😂🤣

Decorator on 20:53 - Jun 9 with 623 viewshedgeend61

A passenger airliner has just landed at Glasgow airport and after coming to a halt, the Pilot does his customary speech, but forgets to switch the intercom off !

The Co-pilot asks the Pilot what he has got planned for the rest of the evening, and the Pilot replies, "First up I am going for a sh1te and then I am gonny bang the arse aff that new wee stewardess"
Unaware every passenger has just heard him !!

The wee stewardess is mortified and starts to run up to the cockpit to confront him, but trips and falls right before the cockpit door.

A wee Glasgow wummin helps her up and says, "Take yer time hen, he`s going fur a sh1te first"
Decorator on 20:59 - Jun 9 with 620 viewssaint68

Decorator on 20:53 - Jun 9 by hedgeend61

A passenger airliner has just landed at Glasgow airport and after coming to a halt, the Pilot does his customary speech, but forgets to switch the intercom off !

The Co-pilot asks the Pilot what he has got planned for the rest of the evening, and the Pilot replies, "First up I am going for a sh1te and then I am gonny bang the arse aff that new wee stewardess"
Unaware every passenger has just heard him !!

The wee stewardess is mortified and starts to run up to the cockpit to confront him, but trips and falls right before the cockpit door.

A wee Glasgow wummin helps her up and says, "Take yer time hen, he`s going fur a sh1te first"

🤣😂🤣😂👍

Decorator on 12:36 - Jun 10 with 518 viewshedgeend61

Spare a thought for the poor souls who have to retrieve the Colston statue from Bristol Harbour.
Let's hear it for the Quay workers.

Has anyone seen all the Dogs wearing shin guards?
Dog fouling is on the increase.

My wife has stood by me for over thirty years.
Maybe it's time I bought another armchair.

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes.
She hugged me.

An old bloke hires a hit man to kill his wife of 40 years.
The hitman says "I'll shoot her just below her left tit"
The husband replies "I want her dead not ****ing kneecapped"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024