Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! 08:45 - Jun 16 with 1018 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52471/ryan-bertrand-harb

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 11:46 - Jun 16 with 932 viewsButty101

Absolutely hilarious.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 18:13 - Jun 16 with 856 viewsTripleNiemi

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 11:46 - Jun 16 by Butty101

Absolutely hilarious.

Why so Butty?

I think Bertrand is a very rare breed of modern footballer in that he actually has a couple more brain cells than your average fcukwit player.

Respect to him; i gotta lot of time for the bloke. Would love him to finish his career with us tbh but fully appreciate it could be one final payout should he go.

I think (and hope) that the club will offer him a new deal to see his time out on the south coast......those saying simply 'sell' to release some funds be very wary.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 18:15]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 18:28 - Jun 16 with 841 viewsgreen

Read another article a while back (can't remember where) about his plan. Seems to have his head screwed on and would have a good insight having been through the current Premier era. Good luck to him.
Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 19:26 - Jun 16 with 812 viewsChesham_Saint

I second that emotion.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 20:47 - Jun 16 with 772 viewsBoris_

He's a good lad and has a good BUSINESS head on him and fingers in a lot of pies from Fintech to Agencies.

Poll: Claude Puel

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 22:12 - Jun 16 with 717 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 20:47 - Jun 16 by Boris_

He's a good lad and has a good BUSINESS head on him and fingers in a lot of pies from Fintech to Agencies.

What is he involved in with fintech? There is being involved and making a difference and there is investing. The two are distinct.

Not doubting he's a good guy though and he'd be well suited to a desk position as he has his head switched on.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 06:41 - Jun 17 with 640 viewssaint22

This
We should be fighting to keep a player like him at the club
Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 08:37 - Jun 17 with 595 viewsBoris_

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 22:12 - Jun 16 by Gennaro_Contaldo

What is he involved in with fintech? There is being involved and making a difference and there is investing. The two are distinct.

Not doubting he's a good guy though and he'd be well suited to a desk position as he has his head switched on.

He's in the process of building his own Fintech BUSINESS from the ground up and heavily involved in it > https://www.siliconsignals.com and fingers in a few other pies, around football agent stuff and other bits.

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Bertrand Harbours Boardroom Ambitions ! on 09:10 - Jun 17 with 569 viewsPatfromPoole

Did I imagine it or did I once see a pic of him with a ridiculously expensive remote controlled car thing for his kids?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024