Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints To Sue LD Sports 14:15 - Sep 3 with 1140 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52817/saints-to-sue-ld-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 14:24 - Sep 3 with 1127 viewsKRAZYB

That to me will be a total waste of time. It is time the world in it's entirety started to wake up to the threat China possesses.
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 14:25 - Sep 3 with 1127 viewsDorsetIan

Gao and LD Sports not connected?! Do me a favour.

And good luck suing a tin pot company like that. I hope they got some personal guarantees from someone with assets in the UK.

The only reason the officers of the club cannot be blamed for signing a deal with such a flaky outfit as LDSports is that you’ve got to assume that’s what the owner told them to do.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 15:18 - Sep 3 with 1062 viewsButty101

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 14:25 - Sep 3 by DorsetIan

Gao and LD Sports not connected?! Do me a favour.

And good luck suing a tin pot company like that. I hope they got some personal guarantees from someone with assets in the UK.

The only reason the officers of the club cannot be blamed for signing a deal with such a flaky outfit as LDSports is that you’ve got to assume that’s what the owner told them to do.

I thought it was a vehicle for Gao to get money into the club lol Even though he can invest 30 odd mill over a couple years anyway.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 15:51 - Sep 3 with 1021 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It's a good challenge as if the club have started this action, they will get to the top of the creditor queue, so when this happens;

Creditor Applies For Bankruptcy Liquidation Of Lander Sports Dev's Controlling Shareholder
Sept 2 (Reuters) - Lander Sports Development Co Ltd <000558.SZ>::SAYS CREDITOR OF ITS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER HAS FILED APPLICATION FOR CO'S CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER TO GO BANKRUPTCY LIQUIDATION.

then Saints should get first go at any money/assets.

So that'll be £0 in this case, but it has to be done.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 16:29 - Sep 3 with 984 viewsBoris_

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 15:51 - Sep 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It's a good challenge as if the club have started this action, they will get to the top of the creditor queue, so when this happens;

Creditor Applies For Bankruptcy Liquidation Of Lander Sports Dev's Controlling Shareholder
Sept 2 (Reuters) - Lander Sports Development Co Ltd <000558.SZ>::SAYS CREDITOR OF ITS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER HAS FILED APPLICATION FOR CO'S CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER TO GO BANKRUPTCY LIQUIDATION.

then Saints should get first go at any money/assets.

So that'll be £0 in this case, but it has to be done.

Yep. Club would have issued a statutory demand I imagine to put them at the top of the creditor list.

Not that there's going to be any assets, as you say.

This rates alongside with the Carillo signing as the most obvious thing to ever go t!ts up at the club.

Poll: Claude Puel

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 17:52 - Sep 3 with 902 viewsRon11

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 16:29 - Sep 3 by Boris_

Yep. Club would have issued a statutory demand I imagine to put them at the top of the creditor list.

Not that there's going to be any assets, as you say.

This rates alongside with the Carillo signing as the most obvious thing to ever go t!ts up at the club.

Not to mention our record signing at 18 million, the legend that is Lemina.
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 17:52 - Sep 3 with 901 viewsSonicBoom

How do you know it was the best deal on the table at the time ? Did the club share details of other options we had then?

Let's be honest, you didnt have to be a business genius to have serious doubts about a brand new Chinese company that was nothing more than a badly spelt website. Where were they going to get the money from when they weren't generating any revenue.
Personally I think someone at the club made an absolutely ridiculous decision. Premier league clubs should not be doing deals with fly by night start ups.
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 18:24 - Sep 3 with 871 viewsSadoldgit

On the bright side, at least we are not West Ham.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 20:47 - Sep 3 with 778 viewskingslandstand1

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 17:52 - Sep 3 by Ron11

Not to mention our record signing at 18 million, the legend that is Lemina.

But do we want Lemina to do well at Fulham?

Sorry, not relevant to this thread I know although maybe relevant to wasting (or not) our cash
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 20:50 - Sep 3 with 774 viewskingslandstand1

Saints To Sue LD Sports on 18:24 - Sep 3 by Sadoldgit

On the bright side, at least we are not West Ham.

But also, our fans don't whinge quite as much as there's do either - close maybe, but not as bad
Saints To Sue LD Sports on 09:38 - Sep 4 with 623 viewsSadoldgit

The Premier League are also short by over £500m by non payment from a Chinese streaming company PPTV so we are not the only ones. Makes you wonder if the Chinese government are playing hardball behind the scenes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024