Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agreement 07:30 - Nov 7 with 845 viewssaint22

I am well aware there are a lot of arguments and disagreements on this board, more so recently than ever BUT this morning isn’t it nice that we can all agree on one thing............
We are top of the league, sing we are top of the league!!
COYS
Agreement on 07:46 - Nov 7 with 822 viewsA1079

Agreed Saint 22. It may only be for a few hours and who knows how long we will be before we see it again but when you think where we were 12 months ago, it is a good feeling. Let's just hope that Ralph can keep their foot on the pedal and he ignores the growing noise from the media and Old Trafford!
Agreement on 08:15 - Nov 7 with 780 viewsInsideOut

Hello Saint22, what a beautiful day it is !:)

I'm surprised you think that there's more disagreements than ever on here. To me it seems quite mild and friendly compared to not so long ago when we had endless bickering amongst a few regular multi-posters who filled these boards with endless insults. I could be wrong but it seems to me that Nick did a good job of kicking them out and making this site more interesting to read.

Anyway, it's a lovely day for all lifelong Saints supporters, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Agreement on 08:19 - Nov 7 with 773 viewsChesham_Saint

A good sentIment 22, a nice change from constant internecine warfare!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Agreement on 08:45 - Nov 7 with 743 viewsTripleNiemi

Here here.

No doubt i have got up peoples noses at times, but for me so long as posters try to be 'reflective' and back up their points with facts that is all we can ask. This site is all about views and opinions, but one thing we should all adhere to is 'respect' our fellow posters. Dare i say it, even 130 through all the shīte he posts should be treated with some level of decorum even though we know he tends to use Portsmyths to back up his unsubstantiated claims.

Enjoy the next few hours peeps and lets see where we go from here. God bless our manager Ralph and the squad.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Agreement on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 735 viewsChesham_Saint

Agreement on 08:45 - Nov 7 by TripleNiemi

Here here.

No doubt i have got up peoples noses at times, but for me so long as posters try to be 'reflective' and back up their points with facts that is all we can ask. This site is all about views and opinions, but one thing we should all adhere to is 'respect' our fellow posters. Dare i say it, even 130 through all the shīte he posts should be treated with some level of decorum even though we know he tends to use Portsmyths to back up his unsubstantiated claims.

Enjoy the next few hours peeps and lets see where we go from here. God bless our manager Ralph and the squad.

130 just might get some respect if he ever actually answered a direct question when put to him. I have no problem with skate posters making a valid point, but dancing around an issue with endless loads of half made up nonsensical stats is not deserving of respect (or any kind of decorum).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Agreement on 08:58 - Nov 7 with 729 viewsTripleNiemi

Agreement on 08:53 - Nov 7 by Chesham_Saint

130 just might get some respect if he ever actually answered a direct question when put to him. I have no problem with skate posters making a valid point, but dancing around an issue with endless loads of half made up nonsensical stats is not deserving of respect (or any kind of decorum).

Fair point, lets continue to give him shīt.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Agreement on 09:48 - Nov 7 with 668 viewsSonicBoom

I think if u cant enjoy today even if for a few hours, then you are never going to be happy.
We all criticise and moan at times, but today is a day to say well done to Ralph and all the team. Brilliant effort. Let's just enjoy it while it lasts.
Agreement on 14:39 - Nov 7 with 550 viewskingslandstand1

Agreement on 08:58 - Nov 7 by TripleNiemi

Fair point, lets continue to give him shīt.

Login to get fewer ads

Agreement on 15:34 - Nov 7 with 524 viewsthissceptredsaint

Is Klopp the German Hassenhutl?

Can you imagine how Redknapp would have dealt with the 9nil last year? Credit to the manager and players, from Ralphs man management to the players commitment to improve.
Agreement on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 503 viewsWints76

Agreement on 08:53 - Nov 7 by Chesham_Saint

There have been more than a few decent skates on here over the years that have contributed and taken the piss and had the piss taken. Have given up with 130 as he is just dull, the arguments are pointless and I'm not getting dragged in to it as there is evidently something not right. I get the impression he is like that fella on the Asda advert, and arguing with him would be like bullying.
Agreement on 17:05 - Nov 7 with 448 viewsthissceptredsaint

I thought he was alright when I first encountered him but his 'arguments' over time have become more and more desperate, pointless and ridiculous, I avoid his posts now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024