Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa 18:55 - Aug 4 with 2583 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55376/danny-ings-signs-f

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 1630 viewsbarry_sanchez

We're fuc*ed.

The end.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 1619 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:57 - Aug 4 by barry_sanchez

We're fuc*ed.

The end.

Circa 2014

Circa 2015

Circa 2016

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:00 - Aug 4 with 1610 viewsSadoldgit

So much for wanting to play for a top club in CL football. Didn’t see this one coming but clearly none of the top clubs were after him after all. Still, at least he hasn’t gone to Brentford.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 1605 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:59 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

Circa 2014

Circa 2015

Circa 2016

Those squads compared to now is like comparing Brazil in 1970 and Alan Brazil.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 1602 views1ASIN12

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:59 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

Circa 2014

Circa 2015

Circa 2016

Did you not just post that “ no club has ever sold their top goal scorer and not been relegated “ ?

Is that not the same as others expressing their concerns as what will happen this season ?
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:03 - Aug 4 with 1598 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:00 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

So much for wanting to play for a top club in CL football. Didn’t see this one coming but clearly none of the top clubs were after him after all. Still, at least he hasn’t gone to Brentford.

Because you're naive and gullible.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:18 - Aug 4 with 1544 viewsCity_boy

How much did he sign for ? I can only see 'undisclosed' fee mentioned.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:18 - Aug 4 with 1542 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:03 - Aug 4 by barry_sanchez

You mean Ings is a lying so and so and greedy too after playing like an idiot since Christmas? Shock horror.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:19]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:05 - Aug 4 with 1416 viewsButty101

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:18 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

You mean Ings is a lying so and so and greedy too after playing like an idiot since Christmas? Shock horror.

It’s weird how super fit JWP who never misses a game , has played in the friendlies . Anyone would think we are protecting the asset

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:15 - Aug 4 with 1389 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:18 - Aug 4 by City_boy

How much did he sign for ? I can only see 'undisclosed' fee mentioned.

SKY are saying £25 million.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:15 - Aug 4 with 1387 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:03 - Aug 4 by barry_sanchez

And you are a whiner who really ought to find another hobby. How many quality players have left us over the years? Life goes on as does Southampton FC.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:23 - Aug 4 with 1369 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:15 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

And you are a whiner who really ought to find another hobby. How many quality players have left us over the years? Life goes on as does Southampton FC.

No my head supporting this team is on level ground, you were like a man child thinking money doesn't come into the equation, its everything in the game, I bet you still read shoot and believe in what players profiles says like Mick Hartford likes opera etc etc.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:00 - Aug 4 with 1263 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:23 - Aug 4 by barry_sanchez

No my head supporting this team is on level ground, you were like a man child thinking money doesn't come into the equation, its everything in the game, I bet you still read shoot and believe in what players profiles says like Mick Hartford likes opera etc etc.

Grow up Barry. I never said that money doesn’t come into the equation but not every player is motivated by cash alone. Walcott turned down better wages elsewhere to come here. One of the best players in the world had taken a pay cut to stay at Barcelona. Instead of slitting your wrist on an Internet forum as usual, why not wait and see who comes in this summer before you write us off?
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:06 - Aug 4 with 1243 viewsBison

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:00 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

Grow up Barry. I never said that money doesn’t come into the equation but not every player is motivated by cash alone. Walcott turned down better wages elsewhere to come here. One of the best players in the world had taken a pay cut to stay at Barcelona. Instead of slitting your wrist on an Internet forum as usual, why not wait and see who comes in this summer before you write us off?

Who is this player who took a pay cut at Barca ?

If you say Messi I think you should Google the terms of the 'pay cut' he took.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:10 - Aug 4 with 1234 viewsCity_boy

Whilst It is an issue that we have lost a good player so close to the start of season, this wasn't a surprise and I am sure Saints will have a replacement lined up. The bit that was a surprise was that he went to Villa.

He probably believed the hype that one of the bigger clubs would come knocking.after spouting all that crap about playing CL, and when they didn't pursue his signature, he still wanted that big pay day.

As others have mentioned, he didn't have a good second half of the season and he is still prone to injury.

I am happy to take the money and move on
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 22:12]
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:20 - Aug 4 with 1206 viewsSalisburySaint

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:10 - Aug 4 by City_boy

Whilst It is an issue that we have lost a good player so close to the start of season, this wasn't a surprise and I am sure Saints will have a replacement lined up. The bit that was a surprise was that he went to Villa.

He probably believed the hype that one of the bigger clubs would come knocking.after spouting all that crap about playing CL, and when they didn't pursue his signature, he still wanted that big pay day.

As others have mentioned, he didn't have a good second half of the season and he is still prone to injury.

I am happy to take the money and move on
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 22:12]

Loved him to bits

But more than the £20m we paid for him 2 yrs ago and making a profit we paid for him, for a player that misses a large part of the season through injury is good business to me, as long as money is invested in a suitable replacement.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:33 - Aug 4 with 1175 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:18 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

My take on this is Ings is a cvnt. Aston Villa? What a joke.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 23:10 - Aug 4 with 1117 views1885_SFC

I'm over it already. £25M for someone who misses half the season and who was gonna walk for free anyway next year is decent business I suppose. He was never gonna stay once his best mate Bertrand walked. It's all about who we replace him with.

Old School is Cool

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 11:15 - Aug 5 with 963 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 22:00 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

Its Southampton, its the Southampton way, anything good we sell, we're opportunist vultures.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 13:34 - Aug 5 with 896 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 11:15 - Aug 5 by barry_sanchez

Its Southampton, its the Southampton way, anything good we sell, we're opportunist vultures.

What’s that definition of madness?

Oh yes, doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result.

What a fvcking joke. Why do players have so little integrity?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 13:40 - Aug 5 with 894 viewsBerber

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:00 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

Exactly. This is what I suggested all those months ago when it became known that he had not signed the new contract offer. Same behaviours as before, though last time he got signed by Liverpool. It will be interesting to see how he holds up on the injury front with a new regime who have just forked out a relative fortune for him. I somehow don't think they will be as patient as Southampton.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 14:14 - Aug 5 with 869 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 13:34 - Aug 5 by Chesham_Saint

What’s that definition of madness?

Oh yes, doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result.

What a fvcking joke. Why do players have so little integrity?

The same way owners do?

Its not rocket science, the richest will always prevail, we're not the richest, no where near it but what I won't accept is the lack of direction and the lack of ambition.

That is the Southampton way.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 14:41 - Aug 5 with 853 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 14:14 - Aug 5 by barry_sanchez

The same way owners do?

Its not rocket science, the richest will always prevail, we're not the richest, no where near it but what I won't accept is the lack of direction and the lack of ambition.

That is the Southampton way.

Agreed it’s not rocket science. It just makes us all the more gullible, stupid tvvats for believing for one second that Ings actually gave a flying fvck about Southampton. Over-Tattooed, pikey chancer that he is.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 836 viewsWaylander

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 23:10 - Aug 4 by 1885_SFC

I'm over it already. £25M for someone who misses half the season and who was gonna walk for free anyway next year is decent business I suppose. He was never gonna stay once his best mate Bertrand walked. It's all about who we replace him with.

And we've got used to playing without him
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 15:25 - Aug 5 with 833 viewscocklebreath

I couldn’t give a fook, many better players have left us and will do so in the future, move on get this Armstrong chap who reminds me of Rickie Lambert, all good

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024