Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question Time from Winchester 22:44 - Dec 15 with 2135 viewsPatfromPoole

Who is madder?

Rees-Mogg or Peter Hitchens.

Tough call.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Question Time from Winchester on 23:02 - Dec 15 with 2100 viewsdwayne_dibley

none of the Establishment give a toss but want to be in positions of power

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Question Time from Winchester on 23:20 - Dec 15 with 2085 viewsSaintNick

Question Time from Winchester on 23:02 - Dec 15 by dwayne_dibley

none of the Establishment give a toss but want to be in positions of power

Is that the Government or Saints Voice ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Question Time from Winchester on 07:20 - Dec 16 with 1952 viewsJellybaby

Oh that's an easy question.

One is a cabinet minister who hasn't spoken out against the debacle that is the last 3 years and calls his children incredibly pretentious names and the other was one of very few who was brave enough to push back against all the propaganda and call out the folly of a Chinese style lockdown and the escalation of an 8 year regional conflict which could turn into WW3.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Question Time from Winchester on 08:12 - Dec 16 with 1916 viewsdwayne_dibley

Question Time from Winchester on 23:20 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

Is that the Government or Saints Voice ?

government

have no knowledge of this Saints Voice, is it a church thing?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Question Time from Winchester on 09:32 - Dec 16 with 1872 viewsSaintNick

Question Time from Winchester on 08:12 - Dec 16 by dwayne_dibley

government

have no knowledge of this Saints Voice, is it a church thing?

Im not sure I once bought tickets for a show called Voice of the Beehive, I was expecting an exciting evening of apiarist anecdotes but it turned out they were an Anglo-American alternative pop rock band formed in London in 1986., who had a few minor hits in the late 80's early 90's.

They didn't even sell mead at the bar so i left after a couple of numbers, after a quick look round to see if Sting was there.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Question Time from Winchester on 12:10 - Dec 16 with 1796 viewsPatfromPoole

Question Time from Winchester on 09:32 - Dec 16 by SaintNick

Im not sure I once bought tickets for a show called Voice of the Beehive, I was expecting an exciting evening of apiarist anecdotes but it turned out they were an Anglo-American alternative pop rock band formed in London in 1986., who had a few minor hits in the late 80's early 90's.

They didn't even sell mead at the bar so i left after a couple of numbers, after a quick look round to see if Sting was there.

Did Sting say Don’t Call Me Baby?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Question Time from Winchester on 14:41 - Dec 16 with 1706 viewsdirk_doone

Was this the one?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tory-voter-jacob-rees-mogg-brexit-benefit

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Question Time from Winchester on 15:47 - Dec 16 with 1659 viewsgrumpy

Why does Rees-Mogg wave his hands in the air so much when he speaks,its like hes conducting a orchestra.
Login to get fewer ads

Question Time from Winchester on 16:53 - Dec 16 with 1616 viewsDorsetIan

I disagree with most of what Hitchens says but I think that he, at least, believes what he says.

Rees-Mogg on the other hand is a complete fraud. He thinks that because his vowels are so rounded he can say whatever ever he wants on any subject and people should listen to him. He has absolutely no integrity and would claim, with a pompous look on his face, that night was day if it suited him. He's the very worst of a very bad bunch.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Question Time from Winchester on 17:20 - Dec 16 with 1600 viewsBazza

Question Time from Winchester on 16:53 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

I disagree with most of what Hitchens says but I think that he, at least, believes what he says.

Rees-Mogg on the other hand is a complete fraud. He thinks that because his vowels are so rounded he can say whatever ever he wants on any subject and people should listen to him. He has absolutely no integrity and would claim, with a pompous look on his face, that night was day if it suited him. He's the very worst of a very bad bunch.

Extreme personal comment but I would like to see a debate between Rees-Mogg and Angela Rayner when she gets a ministry job, crossing her legs often won’t save her.
Question Time from Winchester on 17:32 - Dec 16 with 1588 viewssolent_toffee

Question Time from Winchester on 16:53 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

He is the worst….

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZnHxbiLZGcsqHRGh8
Question Time from Winchester on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 1485 viewsBazza

Question Time from Winchester on 17:32 - Dec 16 by solent_toffee

He is the worst….

I think comments like yours are worst. I get you don’t like his politics or his wealth but criticising someone’s family is just pathetic.
Question Time from Winchester on 21:48 - Dec 16 with 1432 viewsDorsetIan

Question Time from Winchester on 17:20 - Dec 16 by Bazza

Extreme personal comment but I would like to see a debate between Rees-Mogg and Angela Rayner when she gets a ministry job, crossing her legs often won’t save her.

Don't be fooled by his supercilious demeanour and his faux politeness, Bazza.

He's a born liar. Not a word from his mouth can be trusted. And he's nasty with it - always very quick to the sneer.

I saw him at Lords once - there's absolutely nothing to him. Too flimsy to be the school bully, but I bet he was standing there cheering them on and mocking those under attack.

It's difficult to be politely critical of the political views of someone who's only politics is his own self-aggrandisement and enrichment.

More integrity in Rayner's little finger.

Question Time from Winchester on 22:40 - Dec 16 with 1382 viewsWints76

So would I. I think she'd slaughter him. He isn't as clever as we are led to believe. Did you ever see the clip from LBC (or similar) where he was spouting some Latin nonsense and a Latin speaker came on and he didn't have a bastard clue what she was on about? He is a classic British politician who just expects us proles to doff our caps as he was born in to money. The sooner people like that are out of politics the sooner we may get somewhere. My MP Steve Brine, who seems to model himself on Phil Smith from The Thick of It has numerous faults, but doesn't seem to be a fan of Johnson or his cabinet (Sunak apart)

Interestingly though, Jess Phillips is apparently quite good friends with him, politics aside.
Question Time from Winchester on 23:06 - Dec 16 with 1356 viewssolent_toffee

Question Time from Winchester on 17:32 - Dec 16 by solent_toffee

He is the worst….

I was referring to the Liverpool kits, but never mind.
Question Time from Winchester on 00:09 - Dec 17 with 1324 viewsDorsetIan

Question Time from Winchester on 22:40 - Dec 16 by Wints76

So would I. I think she'd slaughter him. He isn't as clever as we are led to believe. Did you ever see the clip from LBC (or similar) where he was spouting some Latin nonsense and a Latin speaker came on and he didn't have a bastard clue what she was on about? He is a classic British politician who just expects us proles to doff our caps as he was born in to money. The sooner people like that are out of politics the sooner we may get somewhere. My MP Steve Brine, who seems to model himself on Phil Smith from The Thick of It has numerous faults, but doesn't seem to be a fan of Johnson or his cabinet (Sunak apart)

Interestingly though, Jess Phillips is apparently quite good friends with him, politics aside.

I’ve never been able to get my head around his friendship with Jess Philips. Maybe he’s good company and personally sound.

Politically he is a fraud. That Latin story sums him up. It’s just a shame so many are still bamboozled by a posh voice and a condescending delivery.

Question Time from Winchester on 09:52 - Dec 17 with 1191 viewskentsouthampton

Question Time from Winchester on 10:05 - Dec 17 with 1171 viewshuelinsaint

Question Time from Winchester on 00:09 - Dec 17 by DorsetIan

I’ve never been able to get my head around his friendship with Jess Philips. Maybe he’s good company and personally sound.

Politically he is a fraud. That Latin story sums him up. It’s just a shame so many are still bamboozled by a posh voice and a condescending delivery.

Jess Philips is a grifter of the highest order,look up the video of her laughing when the exit poll result came through in 2019.
At least with Tories you know that they are greedy c-units but people like her who purport to be left wing but are just in it for themselves make me puke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024