Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer 07:36 - Jul 7 with 1394 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Wimbledon
2. The Open golf
3. Tour de France

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 08:42 - Jul 7 with 1349 viewsSaintNick

I agree with the first two, however I do like watching the tour de france, I quite like seeing the French countryside from a helicopter without actually having to go to France, meet any French people or for that matter go in a helicopter

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 09:14 - Jul 7 with 1331 viewsHeisenberg

You can add Formula 1 to that list. And horse racing.

The Tour de France is very tactical and once I got some understanding I don’t mind it. Just the highlights though.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 10:36 - Jul 7 with 1306 viewsTripleNiemi

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 08:42 - Jul 7 by SaintNick

I agree with the first two, however I do like watching the tour de france, I quite like seeing the French countryside from a helicopter without actually having to go to France, meet any French people or for that matter go in a helicopter

LOL - for slightly differing reasons, I agree with only the Tour De France being the one I might flick on. Wimbledon - nah, golf - rather slit me wrists….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 10:53 - Jul 7 with 1299 viewsRon11

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 10:36 - Jul 7 by TripleNiemi

LOL - for slightly differing reasons, I agree with only the Tour De France being the one I might flick on. Wimbledon - nah, golf - rather slit me wrists….

Formula 1
Cricket
Tour de France
I will however be watching the British Superbikes from Snetterton this weekend and at Thruxton in August. Real racing, last year at Thruxton was absolutely brilliant and all day for less than a Saints ticket which only gives you 90 minutes of entertainment.....
Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:11 - Jul 7 with 1293 viewsPaleRider

Wimbledon
Golf
Formula 1

All over-hyped & boring for 99% of the time!
Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:16 - Jul 7 with 1287 viewsSalisburySaint

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 08:42 - Jul 7 by SaintNick

Love Le Tour, I could possibly be appearing roadside on coverage tomorrow, probably on one of category 4 climbs near the end of the stage

I also enjoy watching golf

But Wimbledon and Formula one bore me to death
Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:59 - Jul 7 with 1267 viewsTripleNiemi

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:16 - Jul 7 by SalisburySaint

Love Le Tour, I could possibly be appearing roadside on coverage tomorrow, probably on one of category 4 climbs near the end of the stage

I also enjoy watching golf

But Wimbledon and Formula one bore me to death

Make sure you don the gear and wave the ‘We March On’ placcard

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 12:21 - Jul 7 with 1247 viewsarfurdent

All three Saints friendlies

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 13:13 - Jul 7 with 1215 viewsSalisburySaint

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:59 - Jul 7 by TripleNiemi

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 16:29 - Jul 7 with 1153 viewsdirk_doone

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 11:59 - Jul 7 by TripleNiemi

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=654431473386041&set=a.638315008331021

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 12:16 - Jul 10 with 961 viewssaint901

Cannot abide tennis in general, Wimbledon in particular.

Really hate the snobby attitudes, the clapping when Hawkeye is engaged, the commentators using first names, the same tedious questions at after match press conferences, and the just boring play.

Also really hate their approach to Russian and Belorussian players. They claim that they have to admit them because otherwise they might get fined or the players won't turn up because ranking points may not be awarded. Utter B ull sh 1 t.

People are dying and they're worried about a fine they can afford a thousand times over. Show some backbone.

Don't watch golf. Any game in which the least number of hits of the ball = winning can't be worth watching.

Motor sport - goes round and round and round. Skill of the driver is secondary to the technical class of the car/bike so why not condense the F1 season to just 5 races?

Cricket I would watch but as I don't have a platform on the TV to see it, I can't.

Tour de France - absolutely love it and watch as much as I can. Used to be a very low level domestique in a local club so have a vague idea of how it all works.

Women's world cup starts next week. Very unhelpful kick off times though. Will give that a go as I enjoyed the women's euros.
Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 12:49 - Jul 10 with 943 viewsarfurdent

1. Skates League 1 playoff

2. Skates League 2 playoff

3. Skates FA Vase semi final

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 14:43 - Jul 10 with 890 viewssaints__fan__73

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 12:21 - Jul 7 by arfurdent

All three Saints friendlies

In fairness he did say sporting events (not training sessions with spectator admission charges).

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 15:16 - Jul 10 with 880 viewsarfurdent

Top 3 sporting events I will not watch any of this summer on 14:43 - Jul 10 by saints__fan__73

In fairness he did say sporting events (not training sessions with spectator admission charges).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024