Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara 23:45 - Sep 19 with 1903 viewsPatfromPoole

None of these should be anywhere near the pitch.

Just awful, all of them.

I dread to think what their collective wage is.

Martin’s refusal to drop Manning will hopefully be his undoing.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:47 - Sep 19 with 1896 viewsPatfromPoole

Was thinking of adding Smallbone to the list; we have just made him another rich man for failure.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:47 - Sep 19 with 1882 viewscocklebreath

I think sulemana could do well the others fully agree, can’t believe how bad manning is.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:54 - Sep 19 with 1860 viewssaint22

No surprise Manning is the only player Swansea happily let go
Awful
Wussell won’t drop him as he let our only good LB leave
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 1841 viewsA1079

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:54 - Sep 19 by saint22

Awful

The parallels between Jones and Martin are growing by the week. Jones brought in Bree, Martin brings in Manning. Jones is from Wales, Martin managed a club in Wales. Both were/are convinced they were/are right.
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 00:22 - Sep 20 with 1827 viewssaintmark1976

Not so sure about Sulemana Pat, he has got pace and can beat a player although his final ball leaves a lot to be desired.

The others, I would be delighted if I never had to suffer seeing any of them in a Saints shirt ever again.

How Manning is allowed to steal a living masquerading as a professional footballer is totally beyond my comprehension.

Aribo’s sole contribution appears to be that of a Bambi on Ice impersonator.

Adam Armstrong is physically too small to be a successful striker and thus contributes absolutely nothing other than running about like a headless chicken.

Mara is simply a sand dancer.

Oh, by the way you forgot to include Russell Martin who in addition to not being anywhere near the pitch should not be anywhere near St Mary’s or Staplewood.
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 05:27 - Sep 20 with 1696 views1teeminants

There’s a good player in Sulemana somewhere but the trouble is he falls into the category I don’t give a shit and I’m far too good to be here. We seem to have attracted a lot of these over the years. Maybe after a while they realise there’s very little ambition at this club, only interested in Profits.? Just a thought.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 06:35 - Sep 20 with 1637 viewssaintwizzler

Starting with 3 in midfield, which were Aribo, Smallbone and Adam Armstrong against a 4-2-3-1 formation doesn’t work.
Looked much better though when Charles moved to Midfield.

Adam Armstrong is a forward, Smallbone is too lightweight and not a ball winner.

Aribo, I’m not sure where he should be playing?

Then apart from Charles whose natural position is a Defensive Midfielder we don’t have anyone else who can play that role.

It needs an extra body in central midfield in a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 formation.

But Rusty likes his 4-3-3 so it ain’t gonna happen.

Need to stop this losing run and what greater way of doing it v winless, bottom of the table Middlesbrough this Saturday.

A loss up there is not worth thinking about…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 10:43 - Sep 20 with 1369 viewskernow

A loss up there may be unthinkable but we all know it’s likely.
Login to get fewer ads

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 15:08 - Sep 20 with 1254 viewsDorsetIan

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:47 - Sep 19 by PatfromPoole

Was thinking of adding Smallbone to the list; we have just made him another rich man for failure.

There is absolutely no urgency or aggression about Smallbone.

Nice (short) passes, gets into good positions to receive the ball, clearly reads the game OK - just zero fight.

Exactly what we don't need in midfield at the moment.

An extraordinarily frustrating player.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 15:33 - Sep 20 with 1223 viewssaint22

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 15:08 - Sep 20 by DorsetIan

There is absolutely no urgency or aggression about Smallbone.

Nice (short) passes, gets into good positions to receive the ball, clearly reads the game OK - just zero fight.

Exactly what we don't need in midfield at the moment.

An extraordinarily frustrating player.

It seems to me our entire team has a lack of urgency
And each team that plays us is at us from the off and we can’t deal
If Wussell persist playing the average players we have then we will keep losing
Play our best 11 in their best positions and sort it the fook out
I am losing faith already and defeat Saturday should see him gone
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 16:42 - Sep 20 with 1146 viewsGRIM

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 06:35 - Sep 20 by saintwizzler

Starting with 3 in midfield, which were Aribo, Smallbone and Adam Armstrong against a 4-2-3-1 formation doesn’t work.
Looked much better though when Charles moved to Midfield.

Adam Armstrong is a forward, Smallbone is too lightweight and not a ball winner.

Aribo, I’m not sure where he should be playing?

Then apart from Charles whose natural position is a Defensive Midfielder we don’t have anyone else who can play that role.

It needs an extra body in central midfield in a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 formation.

But Rusty likes his 4-3-3 so it ain’t gonna happen.

Need to stop this losing run and what greater way of doing it v winless, bottom of the table Middlesbrough this Saturday.

A loss up there is not worth thinking about…

You don't know where Aribo should be playing, I do.
He should be playing Sunday morning Pub league along with Manning & Adam Armstrong & Russell Martin should be their Manager.
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 1081 viewshedgeend61

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 16:42 - Sep 20 by GRIM

He should be playing Sunday morning Pub league along with Manning & Adam Armstrong & Russell Martin should be their Manager.

Aribo looks like he's been signed from Hedge End Rangers, not Glasgow. Useless
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 18:39 - Sep 20 with 1044 viewscocklebreath

Aribo this seasons elynoussi

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 18:51 - Sep 20 with 1036 viewsDorsetIan

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 16:42 - Sep 20 by GRIM

When he first arrived, he looked sharp in the box.

That's where he should be playing. Getting the ball in the box and being clever enough to get it into the net.

He's looked very poor playing anywhere else.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 19:06 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewshedgeend61

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 18:39 - Sep 20 by cocklebreath

Aribo this seasons elynoussi

He's only gone and scored for Copenhagen in the CL tonight v Galatassary, you couldn't make it up. Zaha on the bench for the Turks
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 19:08 - Sep 20 with 1002 viewsMattFinish

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 23:54 - Sep 19 by saint22

Awful

Meanwhile Perraud has played in the last three games for Nice since moving there and finished the last game, a 2-3 away win at PSG leaving Nice second in Ligue 1

It must be just like playing for Saints in a parallel universe
Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 21:55 - Sep 20 with 904 viewscocklebreath

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 19:06 - Sep 20 by hedgeend61

He's only gone and scored for Copenhagen in the CL tonight v Galatassary, you couldn't make it up. Zaha on the bench for the Turks

It’s as if players leave saints and become twice the player, reckon it’s the lame owners with no ambition rubs off on them

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 22:56 - Sep 20 with 863 viewsRon11

Manning, Aribo, Adam Armstrong, Sulemana, Mara on 21:55 - Sep 20 by cocklebreath

It’s as if players leave saints and become twice the player, reckon it’s the lame owners with no ambition rubs off on them

I reckon it's three useless coont managers two of which tried and are trying possession football in the wrong half of the pitch, giving the ball away while yet again the likes of Aribo don't get a sniff of the ball in the opposition box.
When the ball does get there, they score, as with Aribo tonight.
And as with the last two clowns, and now this one the players are just pissed off with another idiot in charge.
Meanwhile the likes of unfashionable Tony Mowbray shows how it's done with his third straight win tonight with direct football, none of this playing it out from the back nonsense.
We have the players, but not the manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024