Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22:08 - Oct 18 with 1801 viewsPatfromPoole

At Millwall.

Possibly.

Well, he is trending on X / Twitter after they sacked their manager tonight……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:10 - Oct 18 with 1801 viewsSaintNick

In fairness to him he has a good track record from his time at Luton, despite the fact he wasn't right here, he did a good job at Kenilworth Road

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:13 - Oct 18 with 1788 viewsPatfromPoole

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:10 - Oct 18 by SaintNick

In fairness to him he has a good track record from his time at Luton, despite the fact he wasn't right here, he did a good job at Kenilworth Road

Would add a bit of spice to our game there in a few weeks…..

Surprised Millwall have sacked Rowett though.

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:29 - Oct 18 with 1760 viewsSaintNick

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:13 - Oct 18 by PatfromPoole

You are only 5 games from the sack at any time in football

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:26 - Oct 19 with 1615 viewssaints__fan__73

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:29 - Oct 18 by SaintNick

You are only 5 games from the sack at any time in football

Unless you're appointed by Banana Republic.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:27 - Oct 19 with 1613 viewssaints__fan__73

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:10 - Oct 18 by SaintNick

What do you mean 'wasn't right there'?

His record at Luton was incredible given their budget.

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:37 - Oct 19 with 1599 viewsWints76

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:27 - Oct 19 by saints__fan__73

Wasn't right Here.

I think he may have been a better fit for i
us this season than last
[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 9:43]
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:46 - Oct 19 with 1482 viewsCenturion

TBH when Nathan Jones was appointed, I thought it was forward thinking. A manager in place with great championship experience when the inevitable happened.

I am surprised he was sacked before he had a chance to manage us in the championship!
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:00 - Oct 19 with 1466 viewsericofarabia

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:46 - Oct 19 by Centurion

TBH when Nathan Jones was appointed, I thought it was forward thinking. A manager in place with great championship experience when the inevitable happened.

I am surprised he was sacked before he had a chance to manage us in the championship!

I'm surprised that he lasted beyond the Forest match where he showed he was totally clueless.
His quite bizarre post match interviews, I think were an attempt to get hasten getting the sack and juicy pay off despite being an abject failure from day one!
Login to get fewer ads

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 1438 viewsBerber

If the like of Joe Kinnear can eke a career out of professional footy, so can our Nate.
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 16:23 - Oct 19 with 1418 viewsRon11

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:24 - Oct 19 by Berber

If the like of Joe Kinnear can eke a career out of professional footy, so can our Nate.

Loved the man.
'Are you Joe Kinnear?'
'No. I'm deadly serious'
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:21 - Oct 19 with 1353 viewskingslandstand1

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:13 - Oct 18 by PatfromPoole

Listening to Rowett on T/Sport this morning he sounded quite genuine that it was mutual consent and def not a sacking, bearing in mind it only happened last night. My first tought was as a replacement down here but he poo pood that saying going to enjoy some ime off. There must have been a pay off but he felt he'd had enough

But then again, they all say that so we will neer really know ...........

As for a replacement, well our mate Nate is in there, but he wouldn't last 5 minutes up there. I'll check with a view from Millwall fan at work tomorrow, but no matter what we could be up against new manager syndrome yet again!

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20231019-next-millwall-manager-odds
NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:08 - Oct 19 with 1288 viewsSaintNick

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:27 - Oct 19 by saints__fan__73

Evidence you type before you read a post number 2,346

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 1204 viewssaints__fan__73

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:08 - Oct 19 by SaintNick

Evidence you type before you read a post number 2,346

Pavlov's dog Nick, I saw a post from you and experience guided me to assuming the content would be ludicrous.

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 16:24 - Oct 20 with 1123 viewsPatfromPoole

Warnock being linked with Millwall now.

Would be an excellent appointment.

Would again be a manager who will make our game there in a couple of weeks a really tough game.

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:58 - Oct 21 with 959 viewsJellybaby

NATHAN JONES TO BE APPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:23 - Oct 20 by saints__fan__73

Pavlov's dog Nick, I saw a post from you and experience guided me to assuming the content would be ludicrous.

What is the deal with you two? It seems as unhealthy as Poroit's (one sided) relationship with MLT.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024