Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth out of the Cup 14:23 - Nov 5 with 1359 viewsPatfromPoole

First defeat in ages, against a non-league side as well….

Hopefully the start of another choke…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Portsmouth out of the Cup on 14:32 - Nov 5 with 1317 viewsgrumpy

I did watch a bit of that game,but moronic chanting, banging on drums and bell ringing was beginning to give me a headache. What’s the point of ringing a bell all game wouldn’t you just end up with tinitus?
Portsmouth out of the Cup on 14:56 - Nov 5 with 1271 viewsdirk_doone

It's the first time I've seen them play this season. I was surprised just how poor they were, especially as Mickey Mouseinho fielded a full-strength team, without a single change from their last league game. It really looked like Chesterfield were the team that was 2 leagues higher.

It reminded me of one of the few other occasions I've seen them live on terrestial TV, when they got knocked out by non-league Aldershot.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Portsmouth out of the Cup on 16:20 - Nov 5 with 1168 viewskingslandstand1

Deservedly lost as well from what I saw
Portsmouth out of the Cup on 16:48 - Nov 5 with 1139 views1teeminants

Makes a change for skates to fvck up still plenty of time for their annual bottle job in the league too .🤣🤣
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 16:50]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Portsmouth out of the Cup on 19:14 - Nov 5 with 997 viewsA1079

Whilst I would never want to justify anything Pompey related but I suspect that they are not that bothered. It is a distraction from their promotion push - which will hopefully come off the tracks at some point, but I am not so sure this time. Time will tell.
Portsmouth out of the Cup on 22:30 - Nov 5 with 835 viewshedgeend61

Portsmouth out of the Cup on 14:56 - Nov 5 by dirk_doone

It's the first time I've seen them play this season. I was surprised just how poor they were, especially as Mickey Mouseinho fielded a full-strength team, without a single change from their last league game. It really looked like Chesterfield were the team that was 2 leagues higher.

It reminded me of one of the few other occasions I've seen them live on terrestial TV, when they got knocked out by non-league Aldershot.

I turned it on about 85min, and heard the commentator say you couldn't tell which of these sides were non league

Assumed they played a reserve side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024