Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Win At Birmingham 21:57 - Dec 18 with 986 viewsSaintNick

But only 3-2 and they made hard work against a poor Birmingham side, so there is some hope yet

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:09 - Dec 18 with 966 viewsPatfromPoole

They could easily have scored a few more.

3-2 flattered Birmingham, I thought.

13 points is a heck of a gap.

We have Jack Stephens to come back in at CB; they have Conor Coady.

Quite a difference…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:16 - Dec 18 with 947 viewsButty101

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:09 - Dec 18 by PatfromPoole

They could easily have scored a few more.

3-2 flattered Birmingham, I thought.

13 points is a heck of a gap.

We have Jack Stephens to come back in at CB; they have Conor Coady.

Quite a difference…..

You would say 90 points should be enough to guarantee promotion for Leicester and Ipswich. That means they only need to win 12 or 13 more games this season. We wont be catching them.
Lets hope pompey dont do an Ipswich next season.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:20 - Dec 18 with 940 viewsPatfromPoole

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:16 - Dec 18 by Butty101

You would say 90 points should be enough to guarantee promotion for Leicester and Ipswich. That means they only need to win 12 or 13 more games this season. We wont be catching them.

I think the only chance of either of the top 2 collapsing is if Ipswich were to lose their manager.

Leicester have the squad and experience to cope with losing their manager, not that I think he would leave them.

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:39 - Dec 18 with 916 viewsSouthamptonfan

Leicester will win the league. As for Ipswich, there is still a slight chance we could catch them. There are two massive games coming up: Leeds v Ipswich then Ipswich v Leicester. If Ipswich lose both and we win our next two games, we will be four points behind them with half a season to go and Ipswich still to play. I think it's possible we can still get second place, but all depends on how things unravel in the next few weeks. We need to start closing the gap soon, that's for sure.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 22:53]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 23:43 - Dec 18 with 853 viewssledger

as an aside to the result what about the youngster james playing for birmingham,what a player hes going to bez
Leicester Win At Birmingham on 07:43 - Dec 19 with 730 viewscocklebreath

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 22:16 - Dec 18 by Butty101

I doubt it, I think saints and Leeds can both reach 90
Points. This season probably need 100 points, Leicester will, still think Ipswich will drop off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 08:34 - Dec 19 with 683 viewsPatfromPoole

An average of 2 points a game is not going to be enough this season.

These away draws we keep getting are proving costly.

I can see 3rd and 4th ending up on about 90 points, and being about 15 points ahead of 5th.

And 6th place will probably get promoted 🙄

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 09:18 - Dec 19 with 647 viewsSonicBoom

Ha Pat I was going to say the same. Leeds and Saints could both get record points hauls for teams that finish 3rd and 4th - and there's a chance neither of us go up and the 6th placed team nicks it. The joys of the play offs.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 10:19 - Dec 19 with 608 viewsfelly1

Leicester Win At Birmingham on 09:18 - Dec 19 by SonicBoom

Ha Pat I was going to say the same. Leeds and Saints could both get record points hauls for teams that finish 3rd and 4th - and there's a chance neither of us go up and the 6th placed team nicks it. The joys of the play offs.

Leicester were strolling through the game. Opening up the Brum at will.
Similar to a team we all know well they went to sleep nearer the end and gave Brum some hope.
From my limited viewing of Leicester this season, I'd say the difference between them and us is the the quick pacy guy Mavididi?? He has been delivering for them whilst our fella Sully has disappointed for me personally.
Although to be fair Leicester use his pace and counter attack very effectively, whilst we slow the game down and Sully has to take his man on from a standing start.

Maybe there's a lesson to be learnt for our Russ on how to get the best from him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024