Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds v Leicester 19:56 - Feb 23 with 2173 viewsPatfromPoole

I predict Leeds will batter Leicester tonight.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Leeds v Leicester on 19:58 - Feb 23 with 1745 viewsPatfromPoole

I also think Leeds could well win every game and win the League.

Leeds v Leicester on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 1678 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds v Leicester on 19:58 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

I also think Leeds could well win every game and win the League.

How's the predictions going so far?
Leeds v Leicester on 20:35 - Feb 23 with 1673 views1teeminants

Pat please don’t ever give me your lottery numbers ffs

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leeds v Leicester on 20:51 - Feb 23 with 1643 viewsPatfromPoole

Reverse psychology 😉

Leeds v Leicester on 21:36 - Feb 23 with 1570 viewsSFC_Referee

Well thankfully it looks like that prediction is wrong on the battering part, as really Leicester should be like 2 or 3 up by now, but we’ve just gotta hope that Leeds don’t make them retreat that decision.
As we do need to be above Leeds on that last game of the season, as I can see us getting a draw there, but going there and needing 3 point I think is just a bit too much

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Leeds v Leicester on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 1555 viewsSFC_Referee

Leeds v Leicester on 21:36 - Feb 23 by SFC_Referee

Well thankfully it looks like that prediction is wrong on the battering part, as really Leicester should be like 2 or 3 up by now, but we’ve just gotta hope that Leeds don’t make them retreat that decision.
As we do need to be above Leeds on that last game of the season, as I can see us getting a draw there, but going there and needing 3 point I think is just a bit too much

Well that sure is annoying! Just gotta hope now that Leicester continue to drop points so that it’s 2 spots up for grabs rather than 1

Leeds v Leicester on 21:50 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsPatfromPoole

Leeds v Leicester on 21:36 - Feb 23 by SFC_Referee

As usual, you are totally wrong and I am right 😉

These two teams are miles better than us.

We are going to finish 4th, and as FranniesTache has said all along, we will lose in the semi-finals of the play-offs.

Our very poor record against top-half sides will ensure that.

Leeds v Leicester on 21:52 - Feb 23 with 1504 viewsSouthamptonfan

Looks like Leeds are going to get 2nd place. I can't see them being stopped. Looking very likely that we will have to settle for the play offs.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds v Leicester on 21:58 - Feb 23 with 1451 viewsSFC_Referee

Leeds v Leicester on 21:50 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

We are going to finish 4th, and as FranniesTache has said all along, we will lose in the semi-finals of the play-offs.

Yep well that’s game set and match! 3-1 it is and Leeds take the points…

As yeah Leeds are certainly much better than us right now, but thankfully we don’t have to play them for some time. But Leicester on the other hand have looked poor, as their defence wasn’t too bad to start, but they did also get quite lucky at times, but that couldn’t last the whole 90. Whilst their attack should’ve put this game to bed well earlier in the game.

Makes you wonder if Leeds will win the league and it could be Leicester in the playoffs? As they’ve got QPR (who may be low in the table but have seemed better recently), as well as Sunderland and Hull, all before they play us, which I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop points against them. So I’d we won all our games until then and don’t drop points, then I do wonder if our game against them could be a chance to get within 3 points of them…

Leeds v Leicester on 21:58 - Feb 23 with 1452 views1teeminants

Leeds v Leicester on 20:51 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

Reverse psychology 😉

Pat can I have your lottery numbers . 👀

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leeds v Leicester on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 1439 viewshedgeend61

Lucky old Leeds weren't in the game for 80 min, one shot on target.

Leicester had 2 golden chances to extend to 2 or 3-0, and even had a goal disallowed for offside to make it 2-0, which clearly wasn't.
Leeds v Leicester on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 1433 viewssaint22

Yep we have blown it since the Bristol game
Play offs it is unless Leicester totally implode which we can’t rely on
First up is a win tomorrow anything less and we are definitely done
Leeds v Leicester on 22:02 - Feb 23 with 1429 viewsGRIM

Regardless of this result, I hate to say it but both of these teams are far superior to us or Ipswich.
Both of these teams could possibly survive in Premier Lge, they are the only teams in Championship that could compete in Premier Lge.
What a good football match to watch but it hurts.
Leeds v Leicester on 22:04 - Feb 23 with 1402 viewsSFC_Referee

Leeds v Leicester on 22:00 - Feb 23 by saint22

As much as I don’t see us catching Leeds, the one benefit we’ve got is that it’s still in our hands. As if we do win all our remaining games then we go up, but unfortunately it’ll probably be a matter of time until that changes

Leeds v Leicester on 22:25 - Feb 23 with 1295 viewssaintmark1976

Leeds v Leicester on 22:00 - Feb 23 by saint22

The Bristol result can happen to any team.It was simply one of those days.

However, Russell Martins absolutely bizarre and totally inexplicable team selection on Tuesday against Hull, looks tonight to have been a season defining moment.
Leeds v Leicester on 22:41 - Feb 23 with 1244 viewsdirk_doone

You knew, Pat. Leicester's weakness is conceding late goals.

Cue mass pitch invasion at Elland Road when Leeds win the league in their final game of the season.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leeds v Leicester on 22:41 - Feb 23 with 1240 viewssaint22

Leeds v Leicester on 22:25 - Feb 23 by saintmark1976

The Bristol result can happen to any team.It was simply one of those days.

However, Russell Martins absolutely bizarre and totally inexplicable team selection on Tuesday against Hull, looks tonight to have been a season defining moment.

Maybe but I would say one influenced the other
But yes that team selection has done for us
Leeds v Leicester on 22:50 - Feb 23 with 1215 viewsSouthamptonfan

Leeds v Leicester on 22:41 - Feb 23 by dirk_doone

You knew, Pat. Leicester's weakness is conceding late goals.

Cue mass pitch invasion at Elland Road when Leeds win the league in their final game of the season.

Don't know if I could stand that, watching such celebrations from our promotion rivals, when it should have been us. Don't think I want Leeds tickets now.

If we win tomorrow the gap is 2 points again, so it's not done yet. But realistically, I can't see Leeds slipping up a few times and I can't also see us winning away at Leicester, Ipswich and Leeds. It's very likely to be the lottery of the play offs and hopefully a Wembley trip. If we win the play off final, and that's a big if, it would be a great way to go up. Every cloud...
[Post edited 23 Feb 22:51]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leeds v Leicester on 23:13 - Feb 23 with 1165 viewsPatfromPoole

I actually thought the Huddersfield game was a proper moment, and we showed we had the bottle to go up; it was the sort of result that promoted teams get.

But the abysmal performances against Bristol City and Hull have totally ended that prospect for me.

Leeds v Leicester on 02:25 - Feb 24 with 1048 viewssaint22

Leeds v Leicester on 22:50 - Feb 23 by Southamptonfan

Don't know if I could stand that, watching such celebrations from our promotion rivals, when it should have been us. Don't think I want Leeds tickets now.

If we win tomorrow the gap is 2 points again, so it's not done yet. But realistically, I can't see Leeds slipping up a few times and I can't also see us winning away at Leicester, Ipswich and Leeds. It's very likely to be the lottery of the play offs and hopefully a Wembley trip. If we win the play off final, and that's a big if, it would be a great way to go up. Every cloud...

It’s Leeds and Leicester
One team on a run at the right time and another that did enough earlier in the season
We have faltered at the worst possible time
A solid win tomorrow may offer a slight glimmer of hope but I expect a draw followed by a shaming at Anfield and the play offs ahead
RM has done well this season but his poor selection on occasion and our failure to provide a decent LB alternative to Manning (Perraud on loan ffs) and failure to shore up our midfield and convert a lot more chances will cost us
Points dropped against Rotherham and others at home a real issue too
Leeds v Leicester on 07:01 - Feb 24 with 978 views1ASIN12

Isn’t this the result that some crazy fans wanted so we can catch Leicester and win the league?

Leeds are on a roll and won about 7 or 8 games on the trot in the league but as we know all good runs come to an end at some point.

It could still come down to the last game at Leeds but it might now be Leeds in 2nd and us in3rd.

We need to win games and win several games on the trot.
Leeds v Leicester on 07:10 - Feb 24 with 971 viewsTripleNiemi

Leeds v Leicester on 22:50 - Feb 23 by Southamptonfan

Still a lot of games to be played…….
[Post edited 24 Feb 7:35]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leeds v Leicester on 07:50 - Feb 24 with 923 viewsobelisk

Leeds v Leicester on 07:10 - Feb 24 by TripleNiemi

Still a lot of games to be played…….
[Post edited 24 Feb 7:35]

Automatic promotion is a very long shot now. Saints will now very likely stumble towards the play-offs where more disappointment lies in wait. That's my expectation anyway.
Leeds v Leicester on 08:24 - Feb 24 with 873 viewsTripleNiemi

Leeds v Leicester on 07:50 - Feb 24 by obelisk

Automatic promotion is a very long shot now. Saints will now very likely stumble towards the play-offs where more disappointment lies in wait. That's my expectation anyway.

Totally agree and originally my post read differently but with thought, I decided to amend it as I didn’t want to offend fellow Saints fans.

Still, it’s so much easier to handle when one is not entirely fussed on promotion anyway and would prefer we go balls out for the Cup……
[Post edited 24 Feb 8:25]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leeds v Leicester on 08:32 - Feb 24 with 848 viewscocklebreath

We’ll win the play offs v Hull. Russ will have worked out a plan that doesn’t involve Smallbone coming short for Baz every 5 seconds.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024