Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Comedian 10:05 - Jun 4 with 48794 viewspaulparker

So last night after coming home from a gruelling hours 6 a side game
I come home to find Mrs P and daughter watching the Miranda box set !!!??? WTF
how many times can you find a fat woman with a stupid haircut falling over funny
anyway this got me thinking of the worst comedian and how bad comedy is now

so top 3 worst comics at the moment

Miranda Hart
Sarah F ucking Milligan
David Williams - yes we know your camp it aint funny so feck off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst Comedian on 11:20 - Jun 5 with 4791 viewsQPRDEL

Has anyone mentioned Jo Brand awfull

Adam Sandler was a good shout, thought i was the only one who hates his films

Mrs Brown what on earth is that about not in the least bit funny.

My kids used to watch something called Bottom. it was total garbage
Worst Comedian on 11:20 - Jun 5 with 4791 viewszicoshoops

Tom O'Connor.
Margaret Thatcher.
Fidel Castro.
Worst Comedian on 11:34 - Jun 5 with 4764 viewsClive_Anderson

Worst Comedian on 10:09 - Jun 5 by Pommyhoop

Anyone mention Jimmy Cricket?
He was seriously bad...

And there's more...

Fortunately there isn't as he never appears on telly these days.
Worst Comedian on 11:41 - Jun 5 with 4754 viewsSydneyRs

Michael Barrymore
Stan Boardman and his Geeeeeeeeeeeermans shite
Jimmy Tarbuck
Worst Comedian on 11:45 - Jun 5 with 4737 viewsClive_Anderson

Worst Comedian on 11:41 - Jun 5 by SydneyRs

Michael Barrymore
Stan Boardman and his Geeeeeeeeeeeermans shite
Jimmy Tarbuck

You're not wrong.

In fact anyone from the 70s and 80s was generally terrible. Mike Reid, Bobby Davro, Gary Wilmot, Little and Large, Cannon and Ball. All absolute crap.
Worst Comedian on 11:50 - Jun 5 with 4728 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bruce Forsyth is the SWP of comedians, he's the only one who thinks he's any good.

His jokes delivered off the idiot board on Strictly were dreadfull, only he laughed.

And it tooks bloody years to see the back of him as well.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Worst Comedian on 11:54 - Jun 5 with 4715 viewsClive_Anderson

Worst Comedian on 11:50 - Jun 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Bruce Forsyth is the SWP of comedians, he's the only one who thinks he's any good.

His jokes delivered off the idiot board on Strictly were dreadfull, only he laughed.

Don't get me started on him. He made a 70 year career with exactly the same material every week. Let me just write that down in my notebook....c*nt.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2014 11:54]
Worst Comedian on 11:58 - Jun 5 with 4710 viewsBluce_Ree

The only good one from that era was Bob Monkhouse. He was amazing.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Worst Comedian on 11:59 - Jun 5 with 4708 viewsheadhoops

Tommy Cooper - yet to be mentioned?

Best comedian from the 80's Jimmy Jones - refused to do TV as he used the 'C' word more than Bluce Ree

and for those of a certain age - these names will bring back unhappy memories
Ken Dodd, Barrymore, Leslie Crowther and Charlie Drake.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Worst Comedian on 12:17 - Jun 5 with 4688 viewsClive_Anderson

Worst Comedian on 11:58 - Jun 5 by Bluce_Ree

The only good one from that era was Bob Monkhouse. He was amazing.

Apparently he couldn't work the stand up circuit up North because they didn't like "posh Southerners", so he ended up having to do gameshows instead.
Worst Comedian on 12:23 - Jun 5 with 4680 viewsSydneyRs

Worst Comedian on 11:45 - Jun 5 by Clive_Anderson

You're not wrong.

In fact anyone from the 70s and 80s was generally terrible. Mike Reid, Bobby Davro, Gary Wilmot, Little and Large, Cannon and Ball. All absolute crap.

Forgot about Gary Wilmot, he was absolutely shocking.
Worst Comedian on 12:26 - Jun 5 with 4671 viewsBluce_Ree

Worst Comedian on 12:17 - Jun 5 by Clive_Anderson

Apparently he couldn't work the stand up circuit up North because they didn't like "posh Southerners", so he ended up having to do gameshows instead.

Wasn't racist enough and would have f**ked all the best looking women. Dude was legit.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Worst Comedian on 12:44 - Jun 5 with 4639 viewsAntti_Heinola

You're not wrong.

Aah, C&B had their moments. Ball was/is a genuinely funny man, although not in the sort of 'stand-up' mode. But a talented 'funnyman' without a doubt - they still pack them in.
Little & Large - had the misfortune to have to watch some of their stuff a year or two ago, and Christ it was dreadful, absolutely dreadful and that's not even 'a matter of taste', it was sh!t. Eddie seems like a decent bloke and had a garrulousness about him, but Sid... God, anyone could have done that role.

Bare bones.

Worst Comedian on 12:49 - Jun 5 with 4629 viewsPommyhoop

Worst Comedian on 12:26 - Jun 5 by Bluce_Ree

Wasn't racist enough and would have f**ked all the best looking women. Dude was legit.

Remember the kerfuffle when he lost his 'joke book'. A massive collection of all his material from over the years.Did he ever get it back?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Worst Comedian on 12:52 - Jun 5 with 4624 viewsTheBlob

Worst Comedian on 12:49 - Jun 5 by Pommyhoop

Remember the kerfuffle when he lost his 'joke book'. A massive collection of all his material from over the years.Did he ever get it back?

Deadly Dave Cameron's got it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Worst Comedian on 12:55 - Jun 5 with 4619 viewspaulparker

he was a bit of horder by all accounts, I think he had about 2000 films in his garage
also he porked Diana Doors & was a bit of a cad by all accounts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst Comedian on 13:00 - Jun 5 with 4599 viewsR_from_afar

Worst Comedian on 09:40 - Jun 5 by loftboy

I think most female comedienne are crap, trying to be one of the lads but usually come across as a public school educated tw@t

I know what you mean but how about Jo Brand? I always find her funny but then I like self deprecation. Does that sound a bit kinky?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Worst Comedian on 13:09 - Jun 5 with 4591 viewsR_from_afar

Worst Comedian on 11:50 - Jun 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Good call. Not only was he rarely funny but quite often, he was genuinely nasty.

That said, I bet Sir Bruce's shooting and passing would put our Shaun's to shame. Tragically.....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Worst Comedian on 13:09 - Jun 5 with 4588 viewsQPRDEL

Worst Comedian on 13:00 - Jun 5 by R_from_afar

I know what you mean but how about Jo Brand? I always find her funny but then I like self deprecation. Does that sound a bit kinky?

RFA

although there are some amusing female comedians, they dont make you cry with laughter the way a top class male one does
Worst Comedian on 13:12 - Jun 5 with 4585 viewsTheBlob

Bill Hicks' old drinking buddy.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Worst Comedian on 13:47 - Jun 5 with 4561 viewsandygg

You're not wrong.

Mike Reid was an excellent stand up comedian.
Worst Comedian on 13:49 - Jun 5 with 4553 viewsClive_Anderson

Worst Comedian on 12:44 - Jun 5 by Antti_Heinola

Aah, C&B had their moments. Ball was/is a genuinely funny man, although not in the sort of 'stand-up' mode. But a talented 'funnyman' without a doubt - they still pack them in.
Little & Large - had the misfortune to have to watch some of their stuff a year or two ago, and Christ it was dreadful, absolutely dreadful and that's not even 'a matter of taste', it was sh!t. Eddie seems like a decent bloke and had a garrulousness about him, but Sid... God, anyone could have done that role.

All I remember of them was Ball going "rock on Tommy" and pulling his braces all the time. Doesn't surprise me at all that Northerners are still queueing up to see that sort of thing.

With Little and Large, Sid Little could have been replaced by a traffic cone and it would have made absolutely no difference to the act. Eddie Large wasn't that bad I guess.
Worst Comedian on 14:20 - Jun 5 with 4540 viewsPhildo

The consensus of this thread seems to be Frank Skinner and Bob Monkhouse = Good comedians

Every one else = crap comedians.

Funny enough it seems fair
Worst Comedian on 15:15 - Jun 5 with 4510 viewskensalriser

I think Frank Skinner's pretty shit. Not to mention unbearably smug.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Worst Comedian on 16:26 - Jun 5 with 4485 viewsHamtuneR

It may be just my age (boomer), but I just don't see any comedy value in Jack Whitehall or Russell Brand. Where's the humour in their acts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024