Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disco 10:42 - Aug 21 with 22341 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I just read a comment on the Leon Best thread - 'since Disco left'...

Haven't had much time to log on these last few weeks - has he gone from us?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Disco on 16:59 - Aug 21 with 2915 viewskropotkin41

(On here - because I appreciate that this isn't necessarily in any way like real life) He's a nasty mean spirited misanthropist, and his posts never entertain me in the slightest. Nonetheless, as has been pointed out, if I or anyone else has a problem with raving unintelligible nastiness, we can ignore the posters we don't like.

I don't really like being called a c nut, but I'm old enough and ugly enough to accept that I'm not winning any popularity contests here or anywhere any time soon...... so, yeah, hurrah for Disco, what a guy! Come back soon.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Disco on 17:28 - Aug 21 with 2847 viewsbob566

Disco on 16:59 - Aug 21 by kropotkin41

(On here - because I appreciate that this isn't necessarily in any way like real life) He's a nasty mean spirited misanthropist, and his posts never entertain me in the slightest. Nonetheless, as has been pointed out, if I or anyone else has a problem with raving unintelligible nastiness, we can ignore the posters we don't like.

I don't really like being called a c nut, but I'm old enough and ugly enough to accept that I'm not winning any popularity contests here or anywhere any time soon...... so, yeah, hurrah for Disco, what a guy! Come back soon.

some of his posts never entertained you?

You seem to be in the minority Kropotkin. Seems like he entertained the majority on here. Should never have called you a C though. No matter how we all disagree name calling shouldn't ever come into it.
Disco on 17:39 - Aug 21 with 2814 viewsLblock

I call people a cu nt ALL the time.

This is due to my mild Tourrettes ... apart from the mother-in-law... when I call her a cu nt I mean it, I really mean it.

Have a lovely Friday night you vvankers!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Disco on 17:45 - Aug 21 with 2791 viewsTheBlob

Disco on 16:59 - Aug 21 by kropotkin41

What would you know about "real life"?There you are,stuck in Wales surrounded by sheep shit and vegetables........errrrrrr......

...yeah.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Disco on 17:47 - Aug 21 with 2771 viewskropotkin41

Disco on 17:28 - Aug 21 by bob566

some of his posts never entertained you?

You seem to be in the minority Kropotkin. Seems like he entertained the majority on here. Should never have called you a C though. No matter how we all disagree name calling shouldn't ever come into it.

Well, I do seem to be in the minority on this thread - although I know there are others Disco has upset as much or even more than me.

I'm pleased for people who find him entertaining. I don't. I think his online persona is nasty. I have been told that in the real world he's a nice guy.

I could easily have kept my head down and not responded to this thread......... don't see why I should though.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Disco on 18:36 - Aug 21 with 2688 viewsR_from_afar

Disco on 17:47 - Aug 21 by kropotkin41

Well, I do seem to be in the minority on this thread - although I know there are others Disco has upset as much or even more than me.

I'm pleased for people who find him entertaining. I don't. I think his online persona is nasty. I have been told that in the real world he's a nice guy.

I could easily have kept my head down and not responded to this thread......... don't see why I should though.

I found a lot of what he posted whacky and entertaining although we frequently locked horns due to his trademark attacks on Labour politicians. Talking of which, no one has mentioned Yvette Cooper since Disco disappeared.

I was on the receiving end of a couple of nasty responses from Disco, one of which accused me of down arrowing a post on cerebral palsy. I was horrified at the thought of having done that but when I checked, I could find no evidence of having done it, but he dismissed my protests saying he couldn't be bothered to look. I did find out who had done the down arrowing and it was someone else, not me.

That said, we digitally kissed and made up and to his credit, he teased me about a few things thereafter, responded jovially to some old bollox I posted and even up arrowed some of my posts, as I did his. He showed he didn't hold a grudge and was a generally decent sort. He certainly added some (very psychedelic) colour to this message board.

More importantly, though, why have you got a bearded vulture as your avatar, Kro? Is it a new pet? Fabulous bird, drops bones from on high to smash them so it can pick out the marrow.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Disco on 18:37 - Aug 21 with 2680 viewsqprwpg

Disco on 15:02 - Aug 21 by johncharles

I see where " bummed in the gob " came from.

Well, was thinking more along the lines of being cheeky

Twitter: @qprwpg

Disco on 18:41 - Aug 21 with 2659 viewsPunteR

Disco on 17:47 - Aug 21 by kropotkin41

Fairplay Kropotkin. Must admit when I read what he called you and in context of the match thread,it made me wince. It was a bit below the belt. In the end though no one who was involved in that slanging match came out with any credit.
We're all different from all walks of life supporting this club but there needs to be a line drawn when it starts getting personal wether its online or not.
I don't actually know anyone on here but if I bumped into a LFWs poster at a match I would happily buy them a drink. I might even buy SoG a cherri or some other fruit base drink.
We're all a bunch of lunatics supporting QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Disco on 18:58 - Aug 21 with 2594 viewscaptainmycaptian

disco is currently plying his trade on watlb and has started a highly sexul pervert anal affair with a similar poster on there. They are planning a child and plan to name him/her/it shawn ramsey phillips after their favourite manager player combo.The down side is that discos backdoor has been smashed in so much that it resembles the blackwall tunnel. He is in good sprits and fine form though and will be back once his arse has healthy recovered !
Disco on 19:01 - Aug 21 with 2583 viewsDiscodroids

Dear oh Dear, For someone so hated on here it does amuse me that i get mentioned across 7 different threads by the usual people that i wouldnt have a meaningful word to exchange with, in a concrete bunker while we waited for the barrets homes geezer in the helicopter to give the all clear.

To the poster that wished my cystic fibrosis suffering son "to die choking of no air " in a pm at 8.26 after the charlton match, I wish you much love. likewise to the poster who wshed i would die' screaming under the wheels of a lorry.. peace be with you, always..

Discodroid,
The wandering Jew
(FDC , this post was edited by popular demand)
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 19:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Disco on 19:05 - Aug 21 with 2554 viewscaptainmycaptian

In all seriousness he has the hump due to someone wish death to his child which in my books is far far to much even for keyboard warriors suprised administration didn't put stop to it
Disco on 19:13 - Aug 21 with 2511 viewsSimonJames

Bringing people's kids into things is bang out of order. Whoever did that should be shot.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Disco on 19:15 - Aug 21 with 2493 viewsRecoilboss

Disco on 19:01 - Aug 21 by Discodroids

Dear oh Dear, For someone so hated on here it does amuse me that i get mentioned across 7 different threads by the usual people that i wouldnt have a meaningful word to exchange with, in a concrete bunker while we waited for the barrets homes geezer in the helicopter to give the all clear.

To the poster that wished my cystic fibrosis suffering son "to die choking of no air " in a pm at 8.26 after the charlton match, I wish you much love. likewise to the poster who wshed i would die' screaming under the wheels of a lorry.. peace be with you, always..

Discodroid,
The wandering Jew

Guard of Honour as Disco strolls out to the crease...
Disco on 19:19 - Aug 21 with 2462 viewsDevonWhite

Disco on 12:53 - Aug 21 by Antti_Heinola

he'll be back. he always comes back.

Like clockwork.
Disco on 19:22 - Aug 21 with 2448 viewsNorthernr

If people are sending PMs like that around we will close the PM facility.
If I find out who is sending PMs like that around you will be permanently banned.
If it continues I'll just close the site. I'm not here to provide a vehicle for cnts to be cnts.
Have a word with yourselves FFS. Absolutely disgusting.

Genuinely gutted.
Disco on 19:22 - Aug 21 with 2444 viewsscot1963

Call me an old softy, but I feel quite sad when I look on the board and see a couple of posters who I don't have a problem with have fallen out. I know we are never all going to see eye to eye and as I mentioned before I could have fallen out with just about everyone regarding a certain player (most of the board was heading towards the ignore button) but the majority of posters on here are my favourite people I've never met (just as well as the only one I have met I've slept with ). I don't think it's a popularity contest between certain posters it's more that Disco is humorously prolific (and has a similar music taste)

Feel the love gif

Disco on 19:23 - Aug 21 with 2443 viewsjohncharles

Disco on 19:13 - Aug 21 by SimonJames

Bringing people's kids into things is bang out of order. Whoever did that should be shot.

But of course, whoever did will never step forward.

Strong and stable my arse.

Disco on 19:25 - Aug 21 with 2426 viewsDiscodroids

Disco on 19:15 - Aug 21 by Recoilboss

Guard of Honour as Disco strolls out to the crease...

...unbuttons niko krankjrs smoking jacket, pats a choir boy on the arse, applies beauty spot before dancing down the wicket and sending the duke cherry back over the bowlers head.

'6'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Disco on 19:27 - Aug 21 with 2413 viewsPunteR

Disco on 19:01 - Aug 21 by Discodroids

Discodroid,
The wandering Jew

That's appalling mate. Are they still posting on here? I hope not.
Stick to the Frankie Fred mate. We're all loved up. X

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Disco on 19:28 - Aug 21 with 2408 viewsDiscodroids

Disco on 19:19 - Aug 21 by DevonWhite

Like clockwork.

now now now, lets spread the love .Like sun pat.

Disco on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 2375 viewsPommyhoop

Disco on 19:23 - Aug 21 by johncharles

But of course, whoever did will never step forward.

Proper disgusting thing to post to anyone. No one with kids of their own would post that.
Narrows the field down a bit..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Disco on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 2374 views1BobbyHazell

Disco on 19:22 - Aug 21 by Northernr

If people are sending PMs like that around we will close the PM facility.
If I find out who is sending PMs like that around you will be permanently banned.
If it continues I'll just close the site. I'm not here to provide a vehicle for cnts to be cnts.
Have a word with yourselves FFS. Absolutely disgusting.

Genuinely gutted.

I might be missing something really obvious here but don't PM's come attached with the sender's name.

These lot should be outed pronto.
Disco on 19:32 - Aug 21 with 2356 viewsNorthernr

Disco on 19:31 - Aug 21 by 1BobbyHazell

I might be missing something really obvious here but don't PM's come attached with the sender's name.

These lot should be outed pronto.

Yeh of course, but I can't see them can I? So I can't moderate them. Feet wouldn't touch the ground if I knew who it was.
Disco on 19:33 - Aug 21 with 2342 views1BobbyHazell

Disco on 19:32 - Aug 21 by Northernr

Yeh of course, but I can't see them can I? So I can't moderate them. Feet wouldn't touch the ground if I knew who it was.

Over to you Disco...
Disco on 19:35 - Aug 21 with 2329 viewsPommyhoop

Disco on 19:25 - Aug 21 by Discodroids

...unbuttons niko krankjrs smoking jacket, pats a choir boy on the arse, applies beauty spot before dancing down the wicket and sending the duke cherry back over the bowlers head.

'6'

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024