Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 18648 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:49 - Oct 18 with 972 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 by Jango

And I'm telling you it's not

Look it up.

A man can of course be raped, but only by another man.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:49 - Oct 18 with 970 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

I agree that no memory doesn't mean no consent, or at least, a genuinely held belief that she had consented.

I disagree that her getting hammered and having one night stands every weekend is important - in fact, it is absolutely irrelevant.

As for whether I am happy that a female can't be done for rape - rape is penetration without consent with a penis. I am neither happy, nor unhappy that a woman doesn't have a penis.

I am happy that a woman can be done for sexual assault. I have absolutely no doubt that women sexually assault men (or other women for that matter) at times. I have absolutely no problem with them receiving punishment and imprisonment when they do.

The fact that you may have different views on what is and isn't acceptable behaviour from men or women does not mean that I do. I treat, and indeed judge, both equally.

So using my example, you'd be happy to see an innocent man go to prison just so that the women's past wasn't used as evidence? Lovely
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:54 - Oct 18 with 960 viewsmorningstar

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:46 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

And in that case I'm telling you that you clearly have no idea what "rape" is then. Lisa's outlined it nicely for you above.

Give up. It's only a matter of time before he'll come up with the scenario of a Miss Jones, the hermaphrodite who wanders the street at night sticking it up men's bottoms!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:54 - Oct 18 with 957 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:49 - Oct 18 by Jango

So using my example, you'd be happy to see an innocent man go to prison just so that the women's past wasn't used as evidence? Lovely

Not even slightly.

But a woman's promiscuity or otherwise has absolutely no bearing on whether or not she is raped.

Your example was of a sexually active woman who had never before accused a man of rape. Now if you had given an example where the woman had accused a man of rape every time she had had sex over those twenty weekends, that would have been different as it would have established a relevant pattern of false accusation.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:57 - Oct 18 with 939 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:54 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

Not even slightly.

But a woman's promiscuity or otherwise has absolutely no bearing on whether or not she is raped.

Your example was of a sexually active woman who had never before accused a man of rape. Now if you had given an example where the woman had accused a man of rape every time she had had sex over those twenty weekends, that would have been different as it would have established a relevant pattern of false accusation.

Well thankfully in this case the law agreed with me.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:59 - Oct 18 with 928 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:57 - Oct 18 by Jango

Well thankfully in this case the law agreed with me.

The law is entirely neutral in these things, simply stating what the offence is. The jury agreed with you.

Poll: Tory leader

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:02 - Oct 18 with 913 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:46 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

And in that case I'm telling you that you clearly have no idea what "rape" is then. Lisa's outlined it nicely for you above.

However, both women and men can be raped. A rape can occur within a relationship or within a marriage. The law says: 'A' is guilty of rape if: he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of 'B' with his penis; 'B' does not consent to the penetration, and 'A' does not reasonably believe that 'B' consents.

Taken from the BBC, just because our law doesn't support it doesn't mean it can't happen.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 888 viewsmorningstar

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:02 - Oct 18 by Jango

However, both women and men can be raped. A rape can occur within a relationship or within a marriage. The law says: 'A' is guilty of rape if: he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of 'B' with his penis; 'B' does not consent to the penetration, and 'A' does not reasonably believe that 'B' consents.

Taken from the BBC, just because our law doesn't support it doesn't mean it can't happen.

But how does 'A' become a female if she doesn't have a penis?

Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 884 viewsexiledclaseboy

I never said a man can't be raped. I said a woman can't commit rape.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:19 - Oct 18 with 859 viewsblueytheblue

Jango, you wrote...

" The law says: 'A' is guilty of rape if: he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of 'B' with his penis; 'B' does not consent to the penetration, and 'A' does not reasonably believe that 'B' consents. "

So... how many women do you know that use the male pronoun and also have a penis?

EDIT for clarity.

The definition of rape specifically relates to "penis". Ergo, women cannot be charged with rape. QED.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:21]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:29 - Oct 18 with 840 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:19 - Oct 18 by blueytheblue

Jango, you wrote...

" The law says: 'A' is guilty of rape if: he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of 'B' with his penis; 'B' does not consent to the penetration, and 'A' does not reasonably believe that 'B' consents. "

So... how many women do you know that use the male pronoun and also have a penis?

EDIT for clarity.

The definition of rape specifically relates to "penis". Ergo, women cannot be charged with rape. QED.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:21]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476199/Transgender-woman-25-jailed-eigh

Technically she was charged when a woman, just saying.

Silliness aside, it is true legally in the UK, due to archaic sexist laws, women can't be charged with "rape", although the definition has changed in dictionaries, where the law hasn't caught up.

It would be good to see the law and its terminology updated to get both sexes to be punishable for commuting such a heinous act, and sentences imposed being made equal across the board for the same offences.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:36]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:34 - Oct 18 with 828 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some of the google searches that must have originated from this site tonight will have set all kinds of alarm bells ringing at some shady government monitoring establishment or other.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:34]

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:37 - Oct 18 with 822 viewsmorningstar

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:29 - Oct 18 by swanjackal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476199/Transgender-woman-25-jailed-eigh

Technically she was charged when a woman, just saying.

Silliness aside, it is true legally in the UK, due to archaic sexist laws, women can't be charged with "rape", although the definition has changed in dictionaries, where the law hasn't caught up.

It would be good to see the law and its terminology updated to get both sexes to be punishable for commuting such a heinous act, and sentences imposed being made equal across the board for the same offences.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:36]

Erm, no. 'She' may have wished to call herself a woman, but was charged and convicted as a male.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:42 - Oct 18 with 806 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:37 - Oct 18 by morningstar

Erm, no. 'She' may have wished to call herself a woman, but was charged and convicted as a male.

Wasn't meant as serious fella.

Edit: But it seems women can be charged for rape, if they are accessory to the fact. So technically, a woman can be charged with rape of a man/woman if they participate in holding and aiding the penis in its penetration.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:50]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:48 - Oct 18 with 791 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:42 - Oct 18 by swanjackal

Edit: But it seems women can be charged for rape, if they are accessory to the fact. So technically, a woman can be charged with rape of a man/woman if they participate in holding and aiding the penis in its penetration.

You need to ignore Morningstar he's a bit f*cking thick.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:59]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:56 - Oct 18 with 770 viewsmorningstar

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:42 - Oct 18 by swanjackal

I knew you weren't being serious. Just like you cannot be serious in the scenario you've just described.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:04 - Oct 18 with 750 viewsmorningstar

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:48 - Oct 18 by Darran

You need to ignore Morningstar he's a bit f*cking thick.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:59]

Nice edit for someone who types out his fantasies about other posters threatening to stick their willies up his bottom on here. Fantasies are just that mun, keep them to yourself!

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:08 - Oct 18 with 738 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:59 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

The law is entirely neutral in these things, simply stating what the offence is. The jury agreed with you.

That's debatable - the jury decided guilt couldn't be proven beyond reasonable doubt, that hardly makes them card carrying members of Jango's slags and rapers society.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:19 - Oct 18 with 717 viewspikeypaul

swanjackal / jango why have two accounts it's far easier to post in one name in each topic.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:30 - Oct 18 with 702 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:19 - Oct 18 by pikeypaul

swanjackal / jango why have two accounts it's far easier to post in one name in each topic.

Try again, this time with more feeling.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:36 - Oct 18 with 690 viewsraynor94

I think Jango's connection has gone down, he hasn't been able to Google anything for the last hour

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:39 - Oct 18 with 687 viewsmorningstar

Uh? I'd be dumbstruck if i found swanjackal was Jango. It's like saying the North and South poles are the same!

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:40 - Oct 18 with 683 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:39 - Oct 18 by morningstar

Uh? I'd be dumbstruck if i found swanjackal was Jango. It's like saying the North and South poles are the same!

Not as dumbstruck as my wife

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 00:00 - Oct 19 with 635 viewspikeypaul

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:36 - Oct 18 by raynor94

I think Jango's connection has gone down, he hasn't been able to Google anything for the last hour

Because he's lent his device to swanjackal all their posts have come from the same device.

Also Take a look at the 6th post on page 9 of this thread posted by jango and post 15 on page 10 posted by swanjackal notice any similarities in the 1st line of both posts.

Also him replying to bluey as jango but forgetting he's signed in as swanjackal.

Schoolboy error.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 0:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 00:02 - Oct 19 with 628 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 00:00 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

Because he's lent his device to swanjackal all their posts have come from the same device.

Also Take a look at the 6th post on page 9 of this thread posted by jango and post 15 on page 10 posted by swanjackal notice any similarities in the 1st line of both posts.

Also him replying to bluey as jango but forgetting he's signed in as swanjackal.

Schoolboy error.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 0:07]

Lol

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024