Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 19183 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:21 - Oct 17 with 1160 viewsJango

This sort of decision by the courts probably happens a number of times a year across the country, only this case is being made into a big thing because its such a high profile case. If the courts had let the fact it's a high profile case sway their decision then it would make a complete mockery of the system. It's not like they've used 10 years of the girls past relations, they used 2 weeks worth that were so similar it's was deemed very important by the people who matter the most.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 23:47 - Oct 17 with 1099 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:21 - Oct 17 by Jango

This sort of decision by the courts probably happens a number of times a year across the country, only this case is being made into a big thing because its such a high profile case. If the courts had let the fact it's a high profile case sway their decision then it would make a complete mockery of the system. It's not like they've used 10 years of the girls past relations, they used 2 weeks worth that were so similar it's was deemed very important by the people who matter the most.

If he wasn't a pro footballer, albeit a poor one, I doubt you'd give a monkey's f*ck. Maybe the fact that he's Welsh swung it for you, or is it just that she's a slag?

Be honest with yourself now.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 04:32 - Oct 18 with 1071 viewsLoyal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:21 - Oct 17 by Jango

But contrary to the 2003 act and court guidelines for disclosure.
I mean, what's the point in new law changes to make victims feel safer to come forward when they are disregarded to suit a judges lack of understanding of modern day behaviours and people.
I can't believe the CPS haven't appealed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:27 - Oct 18 with 1017 viewsmacthejack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 04:32 - Oct 18 by Loyal

I mean, what's the point in new law changes to make victims feel safer to come forward when they are disregarded to suit a judges lack of understanding of modern day behaviours and people.

The CPS can't appeal
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:58 - Oct 18 with 986 viewscontroversial_jack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 04:32 - Oct 18 by Loyal

Guidelines are not binding and can apply only to the court and prosecution, therefore can be ignored by the defence
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:28 - Oct 18 with 956 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 23:47 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

If he wasn't a pro footballer, albeit a poor one, I doubt you'd give a monkey's f*ck. Maybe the fact that he's Welsh swung it for you, or is it just that she's a slag?

Be honest with yourself now.

I'm not that shallow fella. I'll put it to you tho that if it was a female on trial for raping a footballer who says he couldn't remember, the majority of the people on here up in arms would have a totally different opinion on the matter.

All I'm doing is agreeing with judge and court of appeal that the girls past sexual experiences should have been used in this instance. If there wasn't leeway in special circumstances then there could be an instance where a girl gets hammered and has a one night stand every week for 20 weeks and then on the 21st week does it and can't remember so cries rape, the bloke could be totally innocent yet the jury wouldn't be aloud to know of her form, you obviously think that's perfectly ok but that's not a fair justice system at all.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:47 - Oct 18 with 941 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:28 - Oct 18 by Jango

I'm not that shallow fella. I'll put it to you tho that if it was a female on trial for raping a footballer who says he couldn't remember, the majority of the people on here up in arms would have a totally different opinion on the matter.

All I'm doing is agreeing with judge and court of appeal that the girls past sexual experiences should have been used in this instance. If there wasn't leeway in special circumstances then there could be an instance where a girl gets hammered and has a one night stand every week for 20 weeks and then on the 21st week does it and can't remember so cries rape, the bloke could be totally innocent yet the jury wouldn't be aloud to know of her form, you obviously think that's perfectly ok but that's not a fair justice system at all.

A girl could have consensual sexual every day of her life for twenty years and then be raped and the consensual sex would have zero relevance, Consensual sex isn't 'having form' for rape for God's sake.
She could have sex with ten members of a football team one after another in the space of an hour and if she says no to the eleventh and he carried on, that's rape. It really is very very simple.

You've basically just summed up your view of it in your final sentence as you also have in your use of the phrase 'cries rape'.

And a female can't be put on trial for rape in the UK by the way.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:12 - Oct 18 with 904 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:47 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

A girl could have consensual sexual every day of her life for twenty years and then be raped and the consensual sex would have zero relevance, Consensual sex isn't 'having form' for rape for God's sake.
She could have sex with ten members of a football team one after another in the space of an hour and if she says no to the eleventh and he carried on, that's rape. It really is very very simple.

You've basically just summed up your view of it in your final sentence as you also have in your use of the phrase 'cries rape'.

Yes it is very simple.
But she didn't say No did she?
Because that would have been rape.
He was arrested because she didn't specifically say Yes as she or the Police said she was too drunk to remember doing so. Even though alledgedly she wasn't too drunk to talk during the act itself. ie she was not comatose, or asleep, which is what the new evidence was used to show.
I am amazed that you can't see the difference between the two situations, whereas the Court could.

Does anyone know if the Video his team mates made was played to the jury, because that would indicate just how intoxicated she was at that particular time?
Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:16 - Oct 18 with 899 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:12 - Oct 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes it is very simple.
He was arrested because she didn't specifically say Yes as she or the Police said she was too drunk to remember doing so. Even though alledgedly she wasn't too drunk to talk during the act itself. ie she was not comatose, or asleep, which is what the new evidence was used to show.
I am amazed that you can't see the difference between the two situations, whereas the Court could.

Does anyone know if the Video his team mates made was played to the jury, because that would indicate just how intoxicated she was at that particular time?

"Does anyone know if the Video his team mates made was played to the jury"

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:29 - Oct 18 with 889 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:28 - Oct 18 by Jango

So if she's a bit of a slag she can't be raped right? Glad we cleared that up.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:35 - Oct 18 with 881 viewsexiledclaseboy

She didn't "cry rape" either. She reported to the police that she woke up alone in a hotel room with no memory of how she got there or who with. The rest was pieced together from various sources and the CPS took the decision to prosecute.

Poll: Tory leader

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:47 - Oct 18 with 861 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:12 - Oct 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes it is very simple.

I didn't reference the case - I was replying to the post from Jango.

As an aside though, the new evidence didn't show anything of the sort as it made no reference to the events of that night. In fact, it quite specifically did not.

I'm shocked at your opinion though ... How is that nice Mr Trump getting on?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:50 - Oct 18 with 856 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 19:35 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

She didn't "cry rape" either. She reported to the police that she woke up alone in a hotel room with no memory of how she got there or who with. The rest was pieced together from various sources and the CPS took the decision to prosecute.

Indeed - something which the people calling her a 'lying slag who should be put in prison' on social media seem to ignore. Whether it is deliberate ignorance or simply because they are brain dead sociopathic morons, who can possibly speculate.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:25 - Oct 18 with 829 viewsJango

My example was just because she couldn't remember doesn't mean she didn't consent, then the fact she's been getting hammered and having one night stands every weekend for months then becomes important and needs to be told to the jury. if you don't agree with that then you're totally biased with your views, which is pretty obvious anyway.

And I suppose your fine with the fact a female can't be done for rape are you? Of course you are
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:29 - Oct 18 with 822 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:25 - Oct 18 by Jango

My example was just because she couldn't remember doesn't mean she didn't consent, then the fact she's been getting hammered and having one night stands every weekend for months then becomes important and needs to be told to the jury. if you don't agree with that then you're totally biased with your views, which is pretty obvious anyway.

And I suppose your fine with the fact a female can't be done for rape are you? Of course you are

Why can't a woman be done for rape?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:29 - Oct 18 with 822 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well when you consider what rape actually is you can't help but be "fine" with it. It's physically impossible for a woman to commit the act.

Although it is actually possible for a woman to be tried for rape if she is found to have assisted the man in the act. But without a bloke, there can't be a rape.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:30 - Oct 18 with 817 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:29 - Oct 18 by Darran

Why can't a woman be done for rape?

Because they haven't got a willy. Do you need a diagram?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:37 - Oct 18 with 800 viewsLoyal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:30 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

There is a Point in law regards that very thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:39 - Oct 18 with 798 viewsJango

so are you saying it's impossible for a man to be deemed unfit to consent to a woman?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:41 - Oct 18 with 792 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3315247/Men-share-experiences-raped-wo

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:43 - Oct 18 with 792 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:39 - Oct 18 by Jango

so are you saying it's impossible for a man to be deemed unfit to consent to a woman?

No, I'm saying it's physically impossible for a woman to commit the act of rape

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 with 788 viewslondonlisa2001

I agree that no memory doesn't mean no consent, or at least, a genuinely held belief that she had consented.

I disagree that her getting hammered and having one night stands every weekend is important - in fact, it is absolutely irrelevant.

As for whether I am happy that a female can't be done for rape - rape is penetration without consent with a penis. I am neither happy, nor unhappy that a woman doesn't have a penis.

I am happy that a woman can be done for sexual assault. I have absolutely no doubt that women sexually assault men (or other women for that matter) at times. I have absolutely no problem with them receiving punishment and imprisonment when they do.

The fact that you may have different views on what is and isn't acceptable behaviour from men or women does not mean that I do. I treat, and indeed judge, both equally.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 with 786 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:41 - Oct 18 by Darran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3315247/Men-share-experiences-raped-wo

Really? Serious sexual assault no doubt. But not rape.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 20:46]

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 with 785 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:43 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

No, I'm saying it's physically impossible for a woman to commit the act of rape

And I'm telling you it's not
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:46 - Oct 18 with 781 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:44 - Oct 18 by Jango

And I'm telling you it's not

And in that case I'm telling you that you clearly have no idea what "rape" is then. Lisa's outlined it nicely for you above.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024