Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 18649 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 00:15 - Oct 19 with 1262 viewsStarsky

Somebodypleaseclosethisfeckingthread

It's just the internet, init.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 02:30 - Oct 19 with 1231 viewsHighjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 20:43 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

No, I'm saying it's physically impossible for a woman to commit the act of rape

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:42 - Oct 19 with 1204 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 00:00 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

Because he's lent his device to swanjackal all their posts have come from the same device.

Also Take a look at the 6th post on page 9 of this thread posted by jango and post 15 on page 10 posted by swanjackal notice any similarities in the 1st line of both posts.

Also him replying to bluey as jango but forgetting he's signed in as swanjackal.

Schoolboy error.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 0:07]

I'm more than happy to argue my case with one username thanks, oddball.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:50 - Oct 19 with 1197 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:42 - Oct 19 by Jango

I'm more than happy to argue my case with one username thanks, oddball.

Yeah, you tell them, me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:52 - Oct 19 with 1194 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 22:36 - Oct 18 by raynor94

I think Jango's connection has gone down, he hasn't been able to Google anything for the last hour

A teenage girl, who pinned a victim to the ground during a "vile and horrifying" sex attack, was today found guilty of rape. Claire Marsh, 18, is thought to be the youngest of the few females ever to be convicted of such an offence in this country.

There you go pal, sorry I was asleep.

I admit I was unaware of the law in this country with regards to women and rape, it is however classed as rape in most countries in the world, which if you're being honest with yourselves, it should be.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:18 - Oct 19 with 1159 viewsblueytheblue

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:52 - Oct 19 by Jango

A teenage girl, who pinned a victim to the ground during a "vile and horrifying" sex attack, was today found guilty of rape. Claire Marsh, 18, is thought to be the youngest of the few females ever to be convicted of such an offence in this country.

There you go pal, sorry I was asleep.

I admit I was unaware of the law in this country with regards to women and rape, it is however classed as rape in most countries in the world, which if you're being honest with yourselves, it should be.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1225124.stm

Marsh was guilty of rape due to holding her down during the rape, ergo aiding and abetting the crime...

Sheesh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:45 - Oct 19 with 1144 viewspikeypaul

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 06:50 - Oct 19 by swanjackal

Yeah, you tell them, me.

8 minutes to sign out and sign back in between 642am and 650am when no one else is on the forum
you should have waited at least a couple of hours to reply to yourselve it would not have been so obvious.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:57 - Oct 19 with 1135 viewspikeypaul

Bluey,was that to swanjackal or jango? LMFHO,take a look at the 1st line of post 6 on page 9 and the 1st line of post 15 on page 10 notice anything similar?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:00 - Oct 19 with 1128 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:45 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

8 minutes to sign out and sign back in between 642am and 650am when no one else is on the forum
you should have waited at least a couple of hours to reply to yourselve it would not have been so obvious.

You got me, what can I say.

Do you work for MI5, if not, I would love to sponsor you for your application :).

Just going to log back into the other account now.

Oddball

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:09 - Oct 19 with 1114 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:18 - Oct 19 by blueytheblue

Marsh was guilty of rape due to holding her down during the rape, ergo aiding and abetting the crime...

Sheesh.

"The definition of rape specifically relates to "penis". Ergo, women cannot be charged with rape. QED."

She was charged and found guilty of rape (albeit through aiding and abetting) so women it seems can be "charged" with rape, although by UK law cannot actually physically carry out the act themselves. Or so I am led to believe.

Semantics, yes :p.

I can't be bothered to log in with my other account I've been rumbled..

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:21 - Oct 19 with 1100 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:09 - Oct 19 by swanjackal

"The definition of rape specifically relates to "penis". Ergo, women cannot be charged with rape. QED."

She was charged and found guilty of rape (albeit through aiding and abetting) so women it seems can be "charged" with rape, although by UK law cannot actually physically carry out the act themselves. Or so I am led to believe.

Semantics, yes :p.

I can't be bothered to log in with my other account I've been rumbled..

Can you get off my phone please
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:22 - Oct 19 with 1099 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:18 - Oct 19 by blueytheblue

Sheesh.

Was she, or was she not found guilty of 'rape''?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:34 - Oct 19 with 1094 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 09:21 - Oct 19 by Jango

Can you get off my phone please

I think you'll find it's my "device"

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:01 - Oct 19 with 1076 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with Starks.
Quite what is the point of the thread NOW

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:26 - Oct 19 with 1062 viewspikeypaul

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:01 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

Agree with Starks.
Quite what is the point of the thread NOW

It's for swanjackal/jango to talk to himself.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:35 - Oct 19 with 1021 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:26 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

It's for swanjackal/jango to talk to himself.

You'd have to be an incredibly sad individual to create a 2nd account to back up your argument on a forum. You've got to be even more sad to scroll through posts finding similarities in order make that accusation. Get out more mate
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:51 - Oct 19 with 1008 viewsraynor94

And people are sad regurgitating the same thing page after page, the case is over, as Starsky said earlier, end the thread

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:54 - Oct 19 with 1002 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:51 - Oct 19 by raynor94

And people are sad regurgitating the same thing page after page, the case is over, as Starsky said earlier, end the thread

No disrespect Raynor but nobody is making you click on the subject and read it. I never quite understand why people moan at others for having a debate that doesn't interest them.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:36 - Oct 19 with 975 viewsraynor94

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:54 - Oct 19 by Jango

No disrespect Raynor but nobody is making you click on the subject and read it. I never quite understand why people moan at others for having a debate that doesn't interest them.

Yet you agreed with Darran on page 1 the thread should end

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:07 - Oct 19 with 957 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:36 - Oct 19 by raynor94

Yet you agreed with Darran on page 1 the thread should end

I agreed with Darren that people should let it go, nothing whatsoever about the thread ending. If people want to continue debating whether the verdict was right, wrong, corrupt or whatever that's their choice. If I don't want to read or contribute anymore to the subject then I won't click the link. It's really not hard.

You're the second person to go back to study all my old posts. I didn't realise there were so many sad individuals on this group.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:52 - Oct 19 with 931 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 21:29 - Oct 18 by swanjackal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476199/Transgender-woman-25-jailed-eigh

Technically she was charged when a woman, just saying.

Silliness aside, it is true legally in the UK, due to archaic sexist laws, women can't be charged with "rape", although the definition has changed in dictionaries, where the law hasn't caught up.

It would be good to see the law and its terminology updated to get both sexes to be punishable for commuting such a heinous act, and sentences imposed being made equal across the board for the same offences.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 21:36]

It's fascinating that after a high profile case, where a woman's past consensual sexual history was used as 'evidence' against her that you describe the laws on rape to be sexist in favour of women.

The law is identical for men and women - a man can't be charged with rape either if there is not penetration with a penis - it would be sexual assault.

I agree with you that sentences should be identical for identical offences. A woman sexually assaulting a man or woman should be treated in exactly the same way as a man sexually assaulting a man or woman.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:07 - Oct 19 with 914 viewspikeypaul

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:35 - Oct 19 by Jango

You'd have to be an incredibly sad individual to create a 2nd account to back up your argument on a forum. You've got to be even more sad to scroll through posts finding similarities in order make that accusation. Get out more mate

No scrolling needed you made it so obvious on the 2 posts I mentioned it was untrue.and made the schoolboy error of posting in different names off the same device and same ISP .I agree you are sad making up usernames to talk to yourself something everybody on this forum now knows.

And now I've shown you to be a sad tvvat it's end of thread for me.And both your usernames are on ignore.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2016 15:10]

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:13 - Oct 19 with 889 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:52 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

It's fascinating that after a high profile case, where a woman's past consensual sexual history was used as 'evidence' against her that you describe the laws on rape to be sexist in favour of women.

The law is identical for men and women - a man can't be charged with rape either if there is not penetration with a penis - it would be sexual assault.

I agree with you that sentences should be identical for identical offences. A woman sexually assaulting a man or woman should be treated in exactly the same way as a man sexually assaulting a man or woman.

Your "straw man" in the first paragraph does not show sexism at all though. The defence it seemed, as well as the appeals court, felt it pertinent to establish how consent was given to former partners to justify if consent could be seen to have been given in this instance. Whether this was morally correct or not, and the dual effect of "shaming" her in the process wasn't pre planned, we can only speculate.

Rape, by definition in British law includes the term "by a penis", something that it seems the definition in most other countries laws omits, in line with the perception/definition seen in dictionaries and through the etymology of the term. By having that term alone makes it a strictly "male" problem, hence rape law is sexist by design in the UK.

By simply updating the terminology, by dropping "penis", or shifting the laws to the terminology "aggressive sexual assault" for all, as a lot of countries have, then that negates this perception.

Then again all this is semantics again, and to be truthful, as long as innocent people are found innocent, and actual victims get justice, and the guilty get punished for their crimes, I can't really have too many complaints.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 879 viewsswanjackal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:07 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

No scrolling needed you made it so obvious on the 2 posts I mentioned it was untrue.and made the schoolboy error of posting in different names off the same device and same ISP .I agree you are sad making up usernames to talk to yourself something everybody on this forum now knows.

And now I've shown you to be a sad tvvat it's end of thread for me.And both your usernames are on ignore.

Edward Snowden's had an early shandy it seems.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:20 - Oct 19 with 873 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:07 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

How do you know he posted from the same device with the same IP then?

Serious question by the way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024