Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then 21:21 - Jan 11 with 1203 viewsButty101

Do we offer Cedric a new contract?

If we got a 50mill offer for Ings do we take it?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

So then on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 1183 viewsBicester_North

As much as Cedric has improved lately I’m not bothered if we let him go, his attitude has always been hit and miss.
In today’s climate an English 20 goal a season striker aged 27 should be closer to £100M with a new contract recently signed

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So then on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 1107 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

No to Cedric - I think RH will do better with a younger, more hungry right back.

No to selling Ings.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

So then on 22:21 - Jan 11 with 1093 viewsgrumpy

NO NO NO To selling Ings.
So then on 10:43 - Jan 12 with 912 viewsMarcus_y

So then on 22:21 - Jan 11 by grumpy

NO NO NO To selling Ings.

Totally agree it should be a NO. But, if the club get an offer of £80m + do we really think they will turn it down? The track record of this ownership suggests not.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

So then on 10:54 - Jan 12 with 902 viewsdirk_doone

Yes to keeping Cedric and no to selling Ings. Why change a winning team in the vain hope that our recruitment department will then spend large sums of money and actually get someone better.?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

So then on 11:03 - Jan 12 with 893 viewsA1079

Cedric declared himself that he intends to leave at the end of this season, so on that basis I would rather he did than have someone who is flaky about whether they want to be part of a team (and to be fair, it is not the first time he has indicated his desire to move on).

In terms of Ings. As, has been proved to our cost, selling players because of a high valuation has rarely led to an opportunity to improve the quality of our team, all too often the money has been frittered away with poor expensive replacements, in some cases, no replacement at all. We need to keep our best players, build on it and then possibly we can really challenge for the top 10 next season and beyond.
So then on 11:08 - Jan 12 with 883 viewsdirk_doone

This team has great team spirit. I hope none of our fans try to unsettle it by picking on players they don't like. We need this team to stay together.

https://www.facebook.com/cedric.soares.pagina.oficial/

So then on 11:12 - Jan 12 with 878 viewsTimSaint

I would offer Cedric a 2 year deal. He has been superb over recent weeks, is an integral part of our resurgent team, doesn't need bedding in and knows the team, set up and tactics.

There is no way we should sell Ings. I don't think anyone would buy him in the January window anyway, as prices are too inflated. Why would we change a winning side anyway ? Perhaps Spurs would seen him as a stand in for Kane, but they won't pay top dollar and it would be a bad move for Ings, as he wouldn't get a look in once Kane returns. Anyway, Spurs are looking at some French League Striker apparently.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

So then on 14:36 - Jan 12 with 816 viewssolent_toffee

So then on 11:12 - Jan 12 by TimSaint

I would offer Cedric a 2 year deal. He has been superb over recent weeks, is an integral part of our resurgent team, doesn't need bedding in and knows the team, set up and tactics.

There is no way we should sell Ings. I don't think anyone would buy him in the January window anyway, as prices are too inflated. Why would we change a winning side anyway ? Perhaps Spurs would seen him as a stand in for Kane, but they won't pay top dollar and it would be a bad move for Ings, as he wouldn't get a look in once Kane returns. Anyway, Spurs are looking at some French League Striker apparently.

I’ve just noticed that Tottenham are only two points ahead of Saints (and Everton). That’s bizarre.
So then on 14:42 - Jan 12 with 812 viewssaint68

So then on 14:36 - Jan 12 by solent_toffee

I’ve just noticed that Tottenham are only two points ahead of Saints (and Everton). That’s bizarre.

They're been suffering from big dramas within the team and it's lead to shit performances on the pitch...I'm sure they'll stay up though.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

So then on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 803 viewssolent_toffee

So then on 14:42 - Jan 12 by saint68

They're been suffering from big dramas within the team and it's lead to shit performances on the pitch...I'm sure they'll stay up though.

It would be a hoot to see both Arsenal and Spurs slogging it out in a relegation battle.
So then on 15:06 - Jan 12 with 797 viewssaint68

So then on 15:02 - Jan 12 by solent_toffee

It would be a hoot to see both Arsenal and Spurs slogging it out in a relegation battle.

Now that I'd love to see.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

So then on 15:29 - Jan 12 with 787 viewsericofarabia

Even if we did geta 50 mill offer and the club accepted it, I think Danny himself might say he wants to stay!!
Local lad, family supports the team, virtually the 1st name on the team sheet and he's already had the big club move once.

The only cloud on the horizon is that has not 1 but 2 songs sung about him .... normally a sure sign he'll be sold off
So then on 15:37 - Jan 12 with 785 viewsdirk_doone

So then on 15:02 - Jan 12 by solent_toffee

Mourinho dragged Chelsea into a relegation battle in 2016 so I wouldn't be surprised to see him do the same at Tottenham. He has the ability to turn a team into a bunch of unhappy individuals.

So then on 16:13 - Jan 12 with 758 viewsSteveMoron

So then on 15:29 - Jan 12 by ericofarabia

Even if we did geta 50 mill offer and the club accepted it, I think Danny himself might say he wants to stay!!
Local lad, family supports the team, virtually the 1st name on the team sheet and he's already had the big club move once.

The only cloud on the horizon is that has not 1 but 2 songs sung about him .... normally a sure sign he'll be sold off

Just give him a big pay rise and let's keep one of our stars for once.
So then on 16:25 - Jan 12 with 746 viewsTripleNiemi

I don't think keeping Cedric is even an option. The guy wants to move on and fancies a change, no?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024