Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Behind closed doors & streamed? 11:03 - Apr 17 with 21988 viewsjudd

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/all-english-football-league-games-to-res

Poll: What is it to be then?

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 22:51 - Apr 30 with 2781 viewsShun

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 19:41 - Apr 30 by 442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52493649

How would it possibly be fair to have promotions decided on points per game but not relegations?

We're over three quarters of the way through the season for crying out loud. Are they seriously advocating starting afresh with teams like Bolton and Southend, who are so far behind the rest, starting at a level playing field with everyone else?

I'll be fine if the rest of the season is to be played behind closed doors, but if no more games are to be played then we plainly have to go off points per game and take that as each league's final finishing position. It simply beggars belief that anything else is an option this late into the season.
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 23:05 - Apr 30 with 2761 viewsfunkkk

Here's a link to the recording

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 23:08 - Apr 30 with 2756 viewsfunkkk

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 22:51 - Apr 30 by Shun

How would it possibly be fair to have promotions decided on points per game but not relegations?

We're over three quarters of the way through the season for crying out loud. Are they seriously advocating starting afresh with teams like Bolton and Southend, who are so far behind the rest, starting at a level playing field with everyone else?

I'll be fine if the rest of the season is to be played behind closed doors, but if no more games are to be played then we plainly have to go off points per game and take that as each league's final finishing position. It simply beggars belief that anything else is an option this late into the season.

Imagine 6 relegation spots next season! We'd be screwed! Completely agree PPG should be all or nothing - promotion and relegation. I'd take into account home and away form as well.
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:36 - May 1 with 2619 viewsMorden

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:22 - Apr 30 by MoonyDale

I understand the seriousness of the questions I just couldn't see a link to the questions from what James said...And I agree with the many as it were that vaccination is the only way out of this bloody awful mess, I'm not a fan of herd immunity with this virus, it's gambling with too many lives and the fallout could be catastrophic....What I am a fan of is testing, Antibody testing especially...If I could get access to an antibody test it could allow me to get out of this damn house and start being productive, it would also allow me to attend hospital for treatment I need which I am unable to do at the moment as the thought of attending hospital if quite simply terrifying...

Couple of things. Herd immunity just means that a substantial proportion of the population are capable of mounting a quick immune response should they encounter the virus, thus preventing those people either falling victim to it or passing it on. To become a quick responder, they have either to encounter the virus or a fragment of it (as in a vaccine). So vaccination is just another means of attaining herd immunity

Secondly, the antibody testing you ask for is really difficult because you have to be able to identify the correct antibodies. Since COVID-19 is a coronavirus, it will share many characteristics of other coronaviruses such as that which causes the common cold. They have to make sure the antibodies they detect are COVID19-specific, otherwise there will be a huge proportion of false positives, rendering the test useless. I think it might be a while before we see something so reliable.

My own take on this is that herd immunity is what has to happen anyway. The government are aiming for it, partly by vaccination, but unfortnately mostly by allowing it to run through the population in a controlled way. So the lockdown conditions we have now have allowed them to see what the country can cope with in terms of infection rates, hospitalisations and admissions iinto intensive care. From has been reported, the Nightingale hospitals are currently massively underused - something like 10% in the Excel in London and none in Birminham at the end of last week. So they will begin to reduce restrictions and attempt to regulate social interactions whereby people mix more, the spread of the virus is a little quicker and they know they can still cope with it.

There are unknown factors making it hard to predict the outcome. Other measures are being pursued in parallel - an effective antiviral drug, better identifcation of the most vulnerable individuals, better tests (for both virus and antibodies). There is always the possibility that "immunity" doesn't last for long, although it would go against what we have learned about the immune system since Jenner. And the nightmare scenario: the virus might mutate in the population and we would have to start over again. But we can only plan from what we know already. If we start inventing possibilities, then you can waste a lot of money and resources very quickly

There is a difficult balance to be struck between ending the situation as quickly as possible and minimising the fatalities. I hope we all get through it OK and that you can get the treatment you need soon.
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:49 - May 1 with 2592 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:36 - May 1 by Morden

Couple of things. Herd immunity just means that a substantial proportion of the population are capable of mounting a quick immune response should they encounter the virus, thus preventing those people either falling victim to it or passing it on. To become a quick responder, they have either to encounter the virus or a fragment of it (as in a vaccine). So vaccination is just another means of attaining herd immunity

Secondly, the antibody testing you ask for is really difficult because you have to be able to identify the correct antibodies. Since COVID-19 is a coronavirus, it will share many characteristics of other coronaviruses such as that which causes the common cold. They have to make sure the antibodies they detect are COVID19-specific, otherwise there will be a huge proportion of false positives, rendering the test useless. I think it might be a while before we see something so reliable.

My own take on this is that herd immunity is what has to happen anyway. The government are aiming for it, partly by vaccination, but unfortnately mostly by allowing it to run through the population in a controlled way. So the lockdown conditions we have now have allowed them to see what the country can cope with in terms of infection rates, hospitalisations and admissions iinto intensive care. From has been reported, the Nightingale hospitals are currently massively underused - something like 10% in the Excel in London and none in Birminham at the end of last week. So they will begin to reduce restrictions and attempt to regulate social interactions whereby people mix more, the spread of the virus is a little quicker and they know they can still cope with it.

There are unknown factors making it hard to predict the outcome. Other measures are being pursued in parallel - an effective antiviral drug, better identifcation of the most vulnerable individuals, better tests (for both virus and antibodies). There is always the possibility that "immunity" doesn't last for long, although it would go against what we have learned about the immune system since Jenner. And the nightmare scenario: the virus might mutate in the population and we would have to start over again. But we can only plan from what we know already. If we start inventing possibilities, then you can waste a lot of money and resources very quickly

There is a difficult balance to be struck between ending the situation as quickly as possible and minimising the fatalities. I hope we all get through it OK and that you can get the treatment you need soon.

Letting something "run through the population in a controlled way" with an R of 3 seems to be a very fine line to tread to me? (not a dig btw as I have pondered this issue also).

Another thing I have read is that CV19 has a slow mutation rate, so that is something at least (though how folk can tell this so early is beyond my ken).

As you rightly allude to, the science on this is in its infancy. A massive plus is that the entire focus of some of the finest minds on the planet are fixed on coming up with a solution. We have to trust that they will find one. As Chris Whitty said yesterday though, it probably isn't going to be quick and might well involve inching towards an optimum answer and combining several approaches. Of all the bods who stand behind podia, he has impressed me by far the most and appears to be the most credible and "honest".

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:57 - May 1 with 2567 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:49 - May 1 by DaleiLama

Letting something "run through the population in a controlled way" with an R of 3 seems to be a very fine line to tread to me? (not a dig btw as I have pondered this issue also).

Another thing I have read is that CV19 has a slow mutation rate, so that is something at least (though how folk can tell this so early is beyond my ken).

As you rightly allude to, the science on this is in its infancy. A massive plus is that the entire focus of some of the finest minds on the planet are fixed on coming up with a solution. We have to trust that they will find one. As Chris Whitty said yesterday though, it probably isn't going to be quick and might well involve inching towards an optimum answer and combining several approaches. Of all the bods who stand behind podia, he has impressed me by far the most and appears to be the most credible and "honest".

What do you think about younger people going back to work first (provided they are not living with vulnerable people etc) and only vaccinating the vulnerable groups? If and when a vaccine is made available?
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:20 - May 1 with 2529 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:57 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar

What do you think about younger people going back to work first (provided they are not living with vulnerable people etc) and only vaccinating the vulnerable groups? If and when a vaccine is made available?

There is a vaccination program already underway studying 5k volunteers. They are doing "working age" people first and will move to more vulnerable people (age-related I think) later. The whole issue is beset with complexity though.

Car manufacturers aren't producing as dealerships aren't open to sell cars, which of course knocks on to 1st and 2nd tier suppliers and ancillary industries. Even when they do, how many of the population are going to be disadvantaged (such as yourself not able to work at present) and looking to splash on a new car? How many people will be booking holidays in 2020. NB's wife has been a victim of this already. A lot of folk simply aren't going to have a job to go to until social distancing ends. A lot of companies are still working (fortunately for me, mine is). One of my neighbours is in transport and he's still going in every day. Undoubtedly, also, this will change how people work. Remote working/technology exploitation is going to rise. My g/f has already had first-hand experience of this being discussed at high levels in local government

The young are certainly less at risk, but also not invulnerable. As DA also mentioned in a previous post, individuals attitudes to risk will vary hugely. Due to my issues with breathing I'm more of the "6 feet apart is better than 6 feet under" brigade. Others are having house parties, barbies and don't give a flying f***. I'm just glad I'm not responsible for managing our way out of this. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, especially with journos perched in trees waiting to pounce and make a name for themselves.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 11:28]

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:29 - May 1 with 2499 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:20 - May 1 by DaleiLama

There is a vaccination program already underway studying 5k volunteers. They are doing "working age" people first and will move to more vulnerable people (age-related I think) later. The whole issue is beset with complexity though.

Car manufacturers aren't producing as dealerships aren't open to sell cars, which of course knocks on to 1st and 2nd tier suppliers and ancillary industries. Even when they do, how many of the population are going to be disadvantaged (such as yourself not able to work at present) and looking to splash on a new car? How many people will be booking holidays in 2020. NB's wife has been a victim of this already. A lot of folk simply aren't going to have a job to go to until social distancing ends. A lot of companies are still working (fortunately for me, mine is). One of my neighbours is in transport and he's still going in every day. Undoubtedly, also, this will change how people work. Remote working/technology exploitation is going to rise. My g/f has already had first-hand experience of this being discussed at high levels in local government

The young are certainly less at risk, but also not invulnerable. As DA also mentioned in a previous post, individuals attitudes to risk will vary hugely. Due to my issues with breathing I'm more of the "6 feet apart is better than 6 feet under" brigade. Others are having house parties, barbies and don't give a flying f***. I'm just glad I'm not responsible for managing our way out of this. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, especially with journos perched in trees waiting to pounce and make a name for themselves.

I must admit we had a few days on the sauce last week when the weather was good with the Young couple next door (but they are self isolating and furloughed so presumably aren’t a risk) but In the same breath I’ve not been up to whitworth for the last four weeks to see my parents or my gran. My mum is in the same bracket as you with her breathing so if she got it she would be toast. I’m not for rushing back to work and have been critical of the lack of help the self employed have received but a balance needs to be struck by the end of this month I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:37 - May 1 with 2471 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:29 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar

I must admit we had a few days on the sauce last week when the weather was good with the Young couple next door (but they are self isolating and furloughed so presumably aren’t a risk) but In the same breath I’ve not been up to whitworth for the last four weeks to see my parents or my gran. My mum is in the same bracket as you with her breathing so if she got it she would be toast. I’m not for rushing back to work and have been critical of the lack of help the self employed have received but a balance needs to be struck by the end of this month I think.

Be interesting to see what the tousle-haired one has to say on guidelines next week, but no timetable is expected yet.

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:52 - May 1 with 2440 viewsisitme

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 10:57 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar

I think there is going to reach a point where those who are vulnerable or more at risk are going to be asked to isolate themselves so that others can get back, in stages to some form of normality.

If you look at the data most of the deaths have been of people who are of retirement age, with those over 80 being the most at risk, especially Males with a number of pre-existing conditions. These people can isolate themselves without a significant affect on the economy. For most people if the contract COVID-19 they will feel awful for a while, but will thankfully not require hospital treatment.

As others have said a balance has to be struck between the economy, prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and the increase of deaths by other illnesses, both in the short and long term. It is an unenviable position to be in and whatever is decided will be wrong.

My personal view is that we as a country need to learn to live with COVID-19 and manage the best we can. Over time we need to be able to relax the current restrictions and get back to as normal as we can. Whenever restrictions are lifted there will be an increase in cases, but it is about ensuring that the NHS is not overwhelmed. People who are at risk will have to make decisions and follow advice.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 11:55]
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:01 - May 1 with 2417 viewsMolly

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:52 - May 1 by isitme

I think there is going to reach a point where those who are vulnerable or more at risk are going to be asked to isolate themselves so that others can get back, in stages to some form of normality.

If you look at the data most of the deaths have been of people who are of retirement age, with those over 80 being the most at risk, especially Males with a number of pre-existing conditions. These people can isolate themselves without a significant affect on the economy. For most people if the contract COVID-19 they will feel awful for a while, but will thankfully not require hospital treatment.

As others have said a balance has to be struck between the economy, prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and the increase of deaths by other illnesses, both in the short and long term. It is an unenviable position to be in and whatever is decided will be wrong.

My personal view is that we as a country need to learn to live with COVID-19 and manage the best we can. Over time we need to be able to relax the current restrictions and get back to as normal as we can. Whenever restrictions are lifted there will be an increase in cases, but it is about ensuring that the NHS is not overwhelmed. People who are at risk will have to make decisions and follow advice.

I'm male, over 70 and have pre-existing conditions.I think however that this is one of the most sensible posts within this whole thread.The need to re-ignite the economy without risking safety must be the number one priority.
[Post edited 1 May 2020 12:02]
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:10 - May 1 with 2383 viewsDaleiLama

If the numbers of new infections keeps falling and the amount of testing increases to cope with maximum demand, test track and trace will also become more effective in managing new "outbreaks".

It will also be interesting to see how this new App works and what the uptake will be.

Interestingly, one of the reasons Sth Korea have fared so well is that its citizens don;t give a damn about civil liberty in connection with tracing, believing that health and social responsibility are far more important. There, they know exactly who a person has been in touch with if they are diagnosed as +ve and they can jump on contacts immediately.

Tackling the threat on many levels seems to be the key to victory.

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:57 - May 1 with 2329 viewsMorden

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 11:20 - May 1 by DaleiLama

"Damned if you do and damned if you don't, especially with journos perched in trees waiting to pounce and make a name for themselves"

Oh absolutely. When you hear Hugh Pym start a question to the Chancellor with "How ashamed are you that...", you know full well the intention is to provoke rather than get a useful answer
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 13:58 - May 1 with 2260 viewstony_roch975

Agree with much of this but key is 'People who are at risk will have to make decisions and follow advice'. That means a flexible/subtle approach which treats us all as grown-ups but is, by its nature, more open to abuse and the consequent likelihood of increased transmission. The current simplistic advice (stay home) has been so successful Govt is now having to advise some to do the opposite in order to reduce non-COVID deaths. As an over 70 without pre-existing conditions who's followed the advice and suffered the inevitable (non-financial) loss, I want to spend my limited remaining time with family & friends, returning to some if not all (Dale) of a worthwhile social life but will I be allowed to make that choice to take limited risks. If the economic imperative is the priority my age group could be 'punished' for not being economically productive. Not overwhelming the NHS is important but it isn't the only health issue.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 14:12 - May 1 with 2232 viewsisitme

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 13:58 - May 1 by tony_roch975

Agree with much of this but key is 'People who are at risk will have to make decisions and follow advice'. That means a flexible/subtle approach which treats us all as grown-ups but is, by its nature, more open to abuse and the consequent likelihood of increased transmission. The current simplistic advice (stay home) has been so successful Govt is now having to advise some to do the opposite in order to reduce non-COVID deaths. As an over 70 without pre-existing conditions who's followed the advice and suffered the inevitable (non-financial) loss, I want to spend my limited remaining time with family & friends, returning to some if not all (Dale) of a worthwhile social life but will I be allowed to make that choice to take limited risks. If the economic imperative is the priority my age group could be 'punished' for not being economically productive. Not overwhelming the NHS is important but it isn't the only health issue.

This is a really key point. I hope it will be people are advised, but ulitimately it will be their choice. When I take my son out for his daily walk I see lots of elderly people out, who probably should not be by the letter of the advice, but I understand entirely why they are.

If people who are deemed as being 'at risk' are asked to remain isolated and not see family/friends etc for a prolongued period of time, maybe even over a year until a suitable vaccine is available how many are going to do it? Is it fair to ask that of them anyway? Some many wish to isolate and think it is worth it, others may prefer to run the risk of leading a more engaged life, even though they are aware of what the ultimate consequence may be.

Again it is down to balancing economics versus health and wellbeing. I am sure that for many people leading the last year of their life in isolation would be awful, not just for them but for their family and friends.
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:09 - May 1 with 2114 viewsDaleiLama

Smashed the 100k testing yesterday. Bravo. Credit where credit is due. I've been critical over other issues surrounding handling of the virus, but this and other initiatives at least gives us a punchers chance going forward.

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:43 - May 1 with 2077 views442Dale

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:09 - May 1 by DaleiLama

Smashed the 100k testing yesterday. Bravo. Credit where credit is due. I've been critical over other issues surrounding handling of the virus, but this and other initiatives at least gives us a punchers chance going forward.

The whole thing about targets and meeting them etc is a different issue, only thing that matters is things are improving. For clarity, on the BBC’s live feed now:

<< What the UK government means by hitting its testing target

Reality Check
Having set a target of 100,000 tests per day by the end of April, the government now says it reached 122,347 tests on Wednesday (the last day of the month).

The government had been averaging around 20,000 tests a day but this increased significantly over the last week.

When home testing kits became a significant part of the testing strategy last week, the Department of Health began counting those sent out as part of its daily test figures.

So, it doesn’t mean the test was actually used by someone on that day - or even received.

Previously, only instances in which the swab had been processed through a lab were counted as a test.

But the new definition - added on 27 April - included tests "posted to an individual at home".

On 29 April, the definition was extended yet further to also encompass "tests sent to... satellite testing locations".

According to figures released on 30 April, home testing kits accounted for over 18,000 of the daily tests, or a quarter of the total.>>

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:52 - May 1 with 2054 viewsMoonyDale

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:43 - May 1 by 442Dale

The whole thing about targets and meeting them etc is a different issue, only thing that matters is things are improving. For clarity, on the BBC’s live feed now:

<< What the UK government means by hitting its testing target

Reality Check
Having set a target of 100,000 tests per day by the end of April, the government now says it reached 122,347 tests on Wednesday (the last day of the month).

The government had been averaging around 20,000 tests a day but this increased significantly over the last week.

When home testing kits became a significant part of the testing strategy last week, the Department of Health began counting those sent out as part of its daily test figures.

So, it doesn’t mean the test was actually used by someone on that day - or even received.

Previously, only instances in which the swab had been processed through a lab were counted as a test.

But the new definition - added on 27 April - included tests "posted to an individual at home".

On 29 April, the definition was extended yet further to also encompass "tests sent to... satellite testing locations".

According to figures released on 30 April, home testing kits accounted for over 18,000 of the daily tests, or a quarter of the total.>>

Hancock just stood up and lied through his teeth, 100k tests a day my arse, creative manipulation of figures at it't best...Or worst. Multiple tests done on the same sample counted, tests offered but not done, who is going to swallow this? Give them a fair shake in these harrowing times but don't insult the intelligence of the public by pulling stunts like this....And people wonder why the press ask fkin awkward questions...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:58 - May 1 with 2046 viewsNigeriamark

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:10 - May 1 by DaleiLama

If the numbers of new infections keeps falling and the amount of testing increases to cope with maximum demand, test track and trace will also become more effective in managing new "outbreaks".

It will also be interesting to see how this new App works and what the uptake will be.

Interestingly, one of the reasons Sth Korea have fared so well is that its citizens don;t give a damn about civil liberty in connection with tracing, believing that health and social responsibility are far more important. There, they know exactly who a person has been in touch with if they are diagnosed as +ve and they can jump on contacts immediately.

Tackling the threat on many levels seems to be the key to victory.

The App will be dependent on the number of people who download it. All new phones should be sold with it installed & all phone providers need to send a link to current users to make downloading the App as simple as possible, especially to the IT illiterate, like me !!

It seems there will be some delays while the " big brother watching you" legalities are satisfied so that those who are suspicious don't believe this is a backdoor for governments to put surveillance on everybody, but hopefully this will be done quickly
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 08:53 - May 2 with 1851 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:58 - May 1 by Nigeriamark

The App will be dependent on the number of people who download it. All new phones should be sold with it installed & all phone providers need to send a link to current users to make downloading the App as simple as possible, especially to the IT illiterate, like me !!

It seems there will be some delays while the " big brother watching you" legalities are satisfied so that those who are suspicious don't believe this is a backdoor for governments to put surveillance on everybody, but hopefully this will be done quickly

The NHS is getting much more up to date with tech now too Mark. I get my prescriptions emailed to the chemist and they text me when ready. I get regular texts from surgery about asthma reviews and during pandemic, advice about staying at home and procedure to visit surgery if needed. Don't know what % of popn mobi numbers they have but it should be dead easy to text a link to download the app to users. Then it's down to individuals. Wonder what % dont have mobis these days?

Edit - 95% of households have them now.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 11:00]

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 15:54 - May 3 with 1678 viewsoff2div1

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 08:53 - May 2 by DaleiLama

The NHS is getting much more up to date with tech now too Mark. I get my prescriptions emailed to the chemist and they text me when ready. I get regular texts from surgery about asthma reviews and during pandemic, advice about staying at home and procedure to visit surgery if needed. Don't know what % of popn mobi numbers they have but it should be dead easy to text a link to download the app to users. Then it's down to individuals. Wonder what % dont have mobis these days?

Edit - 95% of households have them now.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 11:00]

I have an app on my phone that tracks COVID-19 cases (not the gov one) it tells me today there are 297,435 cases and going down also tells you cases by town there are approximately 3 million subscribers. If you are interested it is available at https://covid.joe.com its available on google play & apple store.
Behind closed doors & streamed? on 15:55 - May 3 with 1671 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 15:54 - May 3 by off2div1

I have an app on my phone that tracks COVID-19 cases (not the gov one) it tells me today there are 297,435 cases and going down also tells you cases by town there are approximately 3 million subscribers. If you are interested it is available at https://covid.joe.com its available on google play & apple store.

Cheers. Will download that.

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 20:57 - May 4 with 1479 viewsDaleiLama

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 17:58 - May 1 by Nigeriamark

Interesting update on this tonight with the trial on the IOW starting tomorrow. Sounds like a high take-up rate too. All the civil liberties issues seem to be sorted now but still concerns being expressed. Watch this space.

Edit - meanwhile the US remains a paragon of "containment" (though potential escape of droplets from those cars could be questionable?)

[Post edited 4 May 2020 21:00]

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 21:08 - May 4 with 1453 viewstony_roch975

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:01 - May 1 by Molly

I'm male, over 70 and have pre-existing conditions.I think however that this is one of the most sensible posts within this whole thread.The need to re-ignite the economy without risking safety must be the number one priority.

as a fellow over 70 are you as confused as me about what rules we're supposed to be following - the Daily Mail highlights the confusion here:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8281943/So-elderly-meant-Matt-Hancock-s

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 21:26 - May 4 with 1442 viewsnordenblue

Behind closed doors & streamed? on 12:01 - May 1 by Molly

Agree with that and the previous post on the whole,the trouble starts when folk like me a relatively healthy male well outside the "vulnerable" age/health bracket yet id be gladly sent out to work as normal to then return home to an asthmatic wife amongst other problems.

Edit... this is in no way a complaint just cant see how a blanket kind of phased return can possibly work nationally when everyone's situation varies massively, they'll obviously need an element of common sense but with some that's asking too much.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 21:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024