Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been banned now? 09:18 - May 10 with 2529 viewsMytchettSaint

I’m guessing by the mass deleting its Dellhero?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Who has been banned now? on 09:27 - May 10 with 2017 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m still here.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who has been banned now? on 09:28 - May 10 with 2014 viewsMytchettSaint

Who has been banned now? on 09:27 - May 10 by PatfromPoole

I’m still here.

Perhaps a roll call is needed!

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Who has been banned now? on 09:33 - May 10 with 1993 viewsPatfromPoole

Who has been banned now? on 09:28 - May 10 by MytchettSaint

Perhaps a roll call is needed!

If Monsieur Cent Trente has fallen by the wayside, my chances of starting a Guinness Book of Records length thread are completely dashed.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who has been banned now? on 10:26 - May 10 with 1930 viewskingslandstand1

There seems to be a thread where 22 was calling someone fools again that A1079 gave a decent reply to commenting on his reluctance to accept other people's opinions that seems to havd been deleted. To be fair to 22 he replied which looked long winded and i didn't have time to read but was just going to but can't find?
So did that get heavy with the name calling again?
Who has been banned now? on 10:40 - May 10 with 1905 viewsSaintNick

I don't want this thread or any other to descend into a slagging off of other posters, if you read the rules carefully this all has to stop dead now.

There are some very serious issues going on at the moment which I am unable to coment on further other than to say that they have been caused by the petty playground taunt style posts that have gone on here.

Put bluntly someone is trying to shut this site down, I want no speculation on that only to say that you all need to be part of saving this site and not the reason that it could be shut down.

Fans Network are completely behind me in the measures that now need to be taken.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who has been banned now? on 14:15 - May 10 with 1785 viewssaint68

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who has been banned now? on 14:34 - May 10 with 1755 viewskingslandstand1

Who has been banned now? on 10:40 - May 10 by SaintNick

I don't want this thread or any other to descend into a slagging off of other posters, if you read the rules carefully this all has to stop dead now.

There are some very serious issues going on at the moment which I am unable to coment on further other than to say that they have been caused by the petty playground taunt style posts that have gone on here.

Put bluntly someone is trying to shut this site down, I want no speculation on that only to say that you all need to be part of saving this site and not the reason that it could be shut down.

Fans Network are completely behind me in the measures that now need to be taken.

At least things should improve when the football does resume, although I don't believe it should yet
Who has been banned now? on 14:41 - May 10 with 1745 viewsthissceptredsaint

What motivation would there be for shutting this site down?
Login to get fewer ads

Who has been banned now? on 14:48 - May 10 with 1727 viewsdirk_doone

I'd have thought the only person who'd want to get this site closed down would be an obsessed Little Pompey fan.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who has been banned now? on 14:49 - May 10 with 1721 viewskingslandstand1

Who has been banned now? on 14:48 - May 10 by dirk_doone

I'd have thought the only person who'd want to get this site closed down would be an obsessed Little Pompey fan.

Well that leaves it wide open!!!
Who has been banned now? on 14:54 - May 10 with 1712 viewsthissceptredsaint

But then what meaning would they have in their lives? I actually enjoy the banter with the odd skate that pops up on here

I can't imagine Nick makes much from this site so surely it can't be 'business' reasons

Just leaves mental health problems, personality disorder or a grudge for some reason
Who has been banned now? on 15:01 - May 10 with 1697 viewsA1079

Who has been banned now? on 10:26 - May 10 by kingslandstand1

There seems to be a thread where 22 was calling someone fools again that A1079 gave a decent reply to commenting on his reluctance to accept other people's opinions that seems to havd been deleted. To be fair to 22 he replied which looked long winded and i didn't have time to read but was just going to but can't find?
So did that get heavy with the name calling again?

I have noticed that thread has disappeared. I do not know what responses there were to my comment as I went to bed shortly afterwards but I did notice this morning that the thread had gone and then Nick's message.

I want to say clearly here and now, when I responded to Saint 22 it was hopefully to start a healthy debate, there was no intention of questioning Saint 22 to have a different point of view, I was interested in knowing what it was. If somehow my reply to Saint 22 offended him or anyone then I deeply apologise and regret that.

I have always enjoyed this site and forum and though life can go on without it (and I can live with out), I would be sorry to see it go. I enjoy the mix of views and debate and I have been privileged to receive good support from various members on here when it comes to offering tickets, parking facilities, help and ideas. I appreciate all the work Nick does to keep it going.

I know some on here have an interesting approach to responding to some messages and on the odd occasion I have been on the receiving end and equally sometimes the posts I have made, I have then read an wondered why I said what I did it or it did not come across as I intended. But, I have always hoped that I have respected other members views and comments, whether I agree or not or argue them or not and that I have treated people with dignity and respect in equal measure.

Whether what I wrote last night is the cause or the source of the problem, it will now make me think twice before engaging in a debate or any sort.

I wish you all well and that you all stay safe and that at some point in the future we can get to see our team again and enjoy and endure watching and supporting Saints in equal measure and engaging in healthy debate and opinion.
Who has been banned now? on 15:32 - May 10 with 1663 viewsRednWight

Who has been banned now? on 15:01 - May 10 by A1079

I have noticed that thread has disappeared. I do not know what responses there were to my comment as I went to bed shortly afterwards but I did notice this morning that the thread had gone and then Nick's message.

I want to say clearly here and now, when I responded to Saint 22 it was hopefully to start a healthy debate, there was no intention of questioning Saint 22 to have a different point of view, I was interested in knowing what it was. If somehow my reply to Saint 22 offended him or anyone then I deeply apologise and regret that.

I have always enjoyed this site and forum and though life can go on without it (and I can live with out), I would be sorry to see it go. I enjoy the mix of views and debate and I have been privileged to receive good support from various members on here when it comes to offering tickets, parking facilities, help and ideas. I appreciate all the work Nick does to keep it going.

I know some on here have an interesting approach to responding to some messages and on the odd occasion I have been on the receiving end and equally sometimes the posts I have made, I have then read an wondered why I said what I did it or it did not come across as I intended. But, I have always hoped that I have respected other members views and comments, whether I agree or not or argue them or not and that I have treated people with dignity and respect in equal measure.

Whether what I wrote last night is the cause or the source of the problem, it will now make me think twice before engaging in a debate or any sort.

I wish you all well and that you all stay safe and that at some point in the future we can get to see our team again and enjoy and endure watching and supporting Saints in equal measure and engaging in healthy debate and opinion.

If we all agreed on everything there wouldn’t be much point in typing to each other mate
I disagree with a lot that others on here say but they’re entitled to their opinions and if doesn’t bother me in the slightest if they insult me because they just means I’ve won the argument

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Who has been banned now? on 19:33 - May 10 with 1529 viewskernow

I very much doubt that your posts are the cause or the source of the problem sir.
Who has been banned now? on 20:03 - May 10 with 1503 viewssaint22

Very odd
I replied to your post and held no issue with anything you said
Who has been banned now? on 20:11 - May 10 with 1495 viewssaint22

TCM and Bicester_ seem to be very quiet today?
Who has been banned now? on 20:20 - May 10 with 1489 viewsBicester_North

Who has been banned now? on 20:11 - May 10 by saint22

TCM and Bicester_ seem to be very quiet today?

Don’t try and drag me into your weird world skate.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who has been banned now? on 20:24 - May 10 with 1477 viewsHappy_Jack

The profile of TCM no longer exists. A shame I thought he contributed a lot to this board.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Who has been banned now? on 21:54 - May 10 with 1399 viewskernow

Who has been banned now? on 20:24 - May 10 by Happy_Jack

The profile of TCM no longer exists. A shame I thought he contributed a lot to this board.

Where's DorsetIan?
Who has been banned now? on 22:09 - May 10 with 1372 viewskingslandstand1

Who has been banned now? on 20:03 - May 10 by saint22

Very odd
I replied to your post and held no issue with anything you said

That's where I was coming from 22. I didn't get chance to read it first as it was too long (I do have other things to do than be on here all day!) but it disappeared, although from a quick glance it looked opinionistic without being argumentative, not that A1079 would have reason to worry about anything being thrown at him!
Who has been banned now? on 22:11 - May 10 with 1355 viewsOccasional_Showers

A sad loss indeed. I hope Nick reconsiders that.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Who has been banned now? on 22:11 - May 10 with 1363 viewskingslandstand1

Who has been banned now? on 21:54 - May 10 by kernow

Where's DorsetIan?

You never know, he may also have other things to do?
Who has been banned now? on 22:28 - May 10 with 1334 viewsSadoldgit

He did. But if you say anything that doesn’t toe a certain political line you become a target from a certain type of poster and it does become quite tiresome in engaging with them day after day. If he has bailed or is just having a break, can’t blame him. There are better things to do than to battle with WUMs and trolls in the Internet every day.
Who has been banned now? on 23:38 - May 10 with 1298 viewsDorsetIan

Who has been banned now? on 21:54 - May 10 by kernow

Where's DorsetIan?

Still here, and just reading all this with interest but no theories of my own.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who has been banned now? on 05:05 - May 11 with 1255 viewsarfurdent

Hands up all that never existed

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024