Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second wave 21:06 - May 20 with 6263 viewsPatfromPoole

Give it 2-3 weeks.

Bournemouth / Poole will be full of it.

Drove past Bournemouth Pier at 11.30am this morning and it was a moment of despair.....

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18462766.coronavirus-concerns-crowds-pack

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Second wave on 12:13 - Jun 6 with 1127 viewsBicester_North

Second wave on 11:53 - Jun 6 by cocklebreath

Surely that will help stop it happening this time, after lockdown back then there were street party’s etc, this time surely caution will be the key

Like all the caution in London at the moment

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Second wave on 21:09 - Jun 6 with 1004 viewsChesham_Saint

Second wave on 12:13 - Jun 6 by Bicester_North

Like all the caution in London at the moment

Yes, those people protesting (however valid the cause may or may not be) are selfish fvcks who've put us all in jeopardy of a second wave and essentially pissed over those many who have scrupulously followed lockdown.

If I met some middle class student Antifa type after this bragging about their protesting, I'd be hard pressed not to dish out a violent response. 12 fvcking weeks of lockdown probably pissed away by a bunch of virtue signalling cvnts.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Second wave on 07:38 - Jun 7 with 963 viewssaint68

Second wave on 11:00 - Jun 6 by Chesham_Saint

Isn't there a clear precedent with the 2018/19 Spanish flu? A second far worse wave followed as everyone assumed it was all over...and it wasn't.

The second wave was worse and exacerbated by the first world war, interesting that Denmark had a very low level of deaths after having been hit very hard by the less potent 1st wave and as a consequence didn't see many deaths at all from the second wave.

If that is anything to go by then countries with low death rates this time round may indeed suffer greatly in the second wave, of the 4 waves worldwide the second was by far the worst.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Second wave on 08:16 - Jun 7 with 946 viewssaint68

Second wave on 21:09 - Jun 6 by Chesham_Saint

Yes, those people protesting (however valid the cause may or may not be) are selfish fvcks who've put us all in jeopardy of a second wave and essentially pissed over those many who have scrupulously followed lockdown.

If I met some middle class student Antifa type after this bragging about their protesting, I'd be hard pressed not to dish out a violent response. 12 fvcking weeks of lockdown probably pissed away by a bunch of virtue signalling cvnts.

Imagine the knock on for mental health, cancer patients and those in need of life saving operations if a second wave was to erupt from these gatherings, you wouldn't want to go through another 3 months of isolation I'm sure as would I.
And the financial impact would be devastating, then there would be looting and robbery and violence...but these snowflake fuktards don't have the wherewithal to comprehend that.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Second wave on 08:59 - Jun 7 with 920 viewssaint22

Second wave on 21:09 - Jun 6 by Chesham_Saint

Yeah those same virtue signalling tools who couldn’t wait to cram onto the beaches and into parks in the sunshine the past couple of weekendS..........
Second wave on 09:15 - Jun 7 with 912 viewsChesham_Saint

Second wave on 08:59 - Jun 7 by saint22

Yeah those same virtue signalling tools who couldn’t wait to cram onto the beaches and into parks in the sunshine the past couple of weekendS..........

They are just as stupid.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Second wave on 11:37 - Jun 7 with 872 viewsBison

Second wave on 08:59 - Jun 7 by saint22

The Mrs took my 10 year old to Highcliffe last week , she couldn't go this week as she works in a school that managed to co-ordinate their opening.

I have had a word with her on your advice about her virtue signalling , I have booked her on the 07.57 to Waterloo in the morning so she can even the score. Nipper is currently creating a cardboard sign and we are teaching him to shout 'kill the bill'.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Second wave on 11:39 - Jun 7 with 870 views1885_SFC

Britain appears to be successfully avoiding a second wave by keeping the first wave going!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Second wave on 14:17 - Jun 7 with 828 viewsgrumpy

Second wave on 11:39 - Jun 7 by 1885_SFC

Britain appears to be successfully avoiding a second wave by keeping the first wave going!

😂😂😂
Second wave on 15:07 - Jun 7 with 802 viewsSadoldgit

Stuff that won’t cause a second wave of Covid-19
Opening schools
Crowded beaches
VE Day congas
Driving across the country for a little birthday jolly with the misses.

Stuff that will cause a second wave of Covid-19
Protests about racial inequality.
Second wave on 08:28 - Jun 8 with 711 viewsRon11

Second wave on 15:07 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

Stuff that won’t cause a second wave of Covid-19
Opening schools
Crowded beaches
VE Day congas
Driving across the country for a little birthday jolly with the misses.

Stuff that will cause a second wave of Covid-19
Protests about racial inequality.

Of course you fail to mention 'violent' protest including attacks on police horses.
It's the same old. Attacking the police, the establishment, looting and general mayhem under the cover of a legitimate protest.
Which of course, negates any kind of credibility it may have originally had.
Second wave on 09:52 - Jun 8 with 664 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 08:28 - Jun 8 by Ron11

Of course you fail to mention 'violent' protest including attacks on police horses.
It's the same old. Attacking the police, the establishment, looting and general mayhem under the cover of a legitimate protest.
Which of course, negates any kind of credibility it may have originally had.

No one is condoning violent protest but once again, you ignore the bigger issue here but focusing on a smaller one.
Second wave on 10:02 - Jun 8 with 665 viewsJaySaint

Second wave on 09:52 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

No one is condoning violent protest but once again, you ignore the bigger issue here but focusing on a smaller one.

what is the bigger issue?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Second wave on 11:55 - Jun 8 with 622 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 10:02 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

what is the bigger issue?

You really have to ask?
Second wave on 12:38 - Jun 8 with 616 viewsJaySaint

Second wave on 11:55 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

You really have to ask?

yes. do explain

Second wave on 13:23 - Jun 8 with 595 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 12:38 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

yes. do explain

I really don’t know where to start with you Jay, but perhaps read a few books about the slave trade and we can take it from there.

Here’s more suggested reading for you (perhaps Boris too).

Me and White Supremacy by Layla F Saad.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 13:33]
Second wave on 13:47 - Jun 8 with 587 viewsJaySaint

Second wave on 13:23 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

I really don’t know where to start with you Jay, but perhaps read a few books about the slave trade and we can take it from there.

Here’s more suggested reading for you (perhaps Boris too).

Me and White Supremacy by Layla F Saad.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 13:33]

What has the slave trade got to do with me/you/anyone in the UK today?

Second wave on 14:58 - Jun 8 with 569 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 13:47 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

What has the slave trade got to do with me/you/anyone in the UK today?

Please, please don’t say you don’t know!!

Do you honestly think that this is just about one poor black guy who got killed illegally in America?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 15:02]
Second wave on 15:28 - Jun 8 with 572 viewsJaySaint

Second wave on 14:58 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

Please, please don’t say you don’t know!!

Do you honestly think that this is just about one poor black guy who got killed illegally in America?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 15:02]

go, enlighten us

Second wave on 16:17 - Jun 8 with 548 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 15:28 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

go, enlighten us

Jay, either you are deliberately being obtuse, in which case I am not going to rise to the bait, or you are not very bright, in which case you need to educate yourself. That is not my job. Start by reading some books on the subject.
Second wave on 16:20 - Jun 8 with 550 viewsJaySaint

Second wave on 16:17 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

Jay, either you are deliberately being obtuse, in which case I am not going to rise to the bait, or you are not very bright, in which case you need to educate yourself. That is not my job. Start by reading some books on the subject.

so, you wont (cant)

thank you very much for trying though

Second wave on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 544 viewsBoris_

Second wave on 16:20 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

so, you wont (cant)

Not sure what you are talking about as Soppy is on ignore. I recommend it, it's much more pleasant.

Poll: Claude Puel

Second wave on 16:32 - Jun 8 with 538 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 16:20 - Jun 8 by JaySaint

so, you wont (cant)

I think I have explained why not. Personally I think you are on a wind up but if you seriously do not understand the issues then I feel sorry for you. Ignorance is a massive part of the problem.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 16:52]
Second wave on 16:33 - Jun 8 with 534 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 16:30 - Jun 8 by Boris_

Not sure what you are talking about as Soppy is on ignore. I recommend it, it's much more pleasant.

For someone who has me on ignore you spend a lot of time telling people you are ignoring me. Do you miss me Boris? 🥰
Second wave on 16:55 - Jun 8 with 519 viewsSadoldgit

Second wave on 21:12 - May 20 by Boris_

Lots of pictures of people outdoors ( low risk ) and spread out across the beach ( all but eliminating the risk ) in warm sunshine ( even less risk of the virus transmitting ) .

People need to calm the f*ck down FFS.

This 'second wave' won't happen in any nation, anywhere in the world. The virus might bump up and down, we may even end up in a form of lockdown again at some point but why do people honestly fear this 'second wave' ? It's a government message to keep people believing in the lockdowns... it's never going to happen.

Good to know Boris! Perhaps you should let your buddies know who are kicking off about the protesters causing a second wave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024