Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests Today 19:57 - Jun 6 with 9896 viewsBoris_

Disgusting scenes today in London, scumbags even attacking horses.

But we're all supposed to accept it because they are rioting about an incident in another country 4000 miles away?

Let's see what's on the front pages of the left wing press tomorrow, I bet it won't be pictures of horses coming under attack and a Policeman being knocked off his horse causing the horse to run away in fear?

To think the vast majority of those out protesting today would have had the nerve to be shouting and screaming about Cummings too...

[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 19:58]

Poll: Claude Puel

Protests Today on 17:35 - Jun 7 with 973 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 17:02 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

Well if you don't hear the other voices telling you that they do experience racism, what can I say?

It's one of the biggest complaints of many black people that they are told by white people that there isn't a racism problem. If I was experiencing racism, I can imagine how that would really p!ss me off.

OK, so give me some examples of where you do experience widespread racism in this country. I am not talking about the odd idiot in the news. People can be prejudice in odd situations for all sorts of reasons.

I'm sure a load of youngsters hurting horses, wearing I hate Boris shirts and pulling down statues is going to help anything at all?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 17:38]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Protests Today on 17:42 - Jun 7 with 950 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 14:33 - Jun 7 by washington_saint

You;re wasting your time.

SOG is either a WUM in the nature of Saint22 or really is a hysterical tart with no grip on reality.

I'll confess to naivity or stupidity or not as streetwise as otgers, but what does WUM stand for?
Just asking in case I'm eitger accused of it or may hzve need to use it (hope not it seems?)
Protests Today on 17:43 - Jun 7 with 950 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 17:35 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

OK, so give me some examples of where you do experience widespread racism in this country. I am not talking about the odd idiot in the news. People can be prejudice in odd situations for all sorts of reasons.

I'm sure a load of youngsters hurting horses, wearing I hate Boris shirts and pulling down statues is going to help anything at all?

The greatest example of systemic racism in this country currently is the gang rape drugging and torture of young underage white girls by muslim men.

That is something that hasn't seen mass gatherings or riots in support of...strange that

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Protests Today on 17:50 - Jun 7 with 939 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 17:43 - Jun 7 by saint68

The greatest example of systemic racism in this country currently is the gang rape drugging and torture of young underage white girls by muslim men.

That is something that hasn't seen mass gatherings or riots in support of...strange that

Again, a good example of good and bad in all walks of life. Like you say, we don't all create chaos in the streets, because of one incident.

Protests Today on 17:55 - Jun 7 with 937 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 14:57 - Jun 7 by saint68

You are correct Sir, I stopped posting due to the constant cycle of bullshit purveyed by these blinkered idiots.

I think I will probably once again do the same...its tedious and a waste of time.

The number of posters on here has greatly diminished over the years and particularly the last 2 - 3 months since the pandemic primarily I'd guess due to the political rants and lack of genuine banter that used to be ongoing
I'm on here most days but ignore the regular spats although do make the occasional non threatening (I hope) remark or sarcastic comment but nothing serious. And that's what is missing. It may change when the football comes back but not so sure. But hey, I'll carry on ......
Protests Today on 18:04 - Jun 7 with 921 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 17:55 - Jun 7 by kingslandstand1

The number of posters on here has greatly diminished over the years and particularly the last 2 - 3 months since the pandemic primarily I'd guess due to the political rants and lack of genuine banter that used to be ongoing
I'm on here most days but ignore the regular spats although do make the occasional non threatening (I hope) remark or sarcastic comment but nothing serious. And that's what is missing. It may change when the football comes back but not so sure. But hey, I'll carry on ......

I know mate...it becomes tiresome reading depressing point scoring politically motivated tripe.

Can't wait for the day we can go to a game and enthuse about a great Saints display or on the other hand bemoan the shyte performance of a referee on here.

Maybe if the virus allows that could be as early as September...I do hope so mate.

Protests Today on 18:15 - Jun 7 with 899 viewsBison

Protests Today on 17:42 - Jun 7 by kingslandstand1

I'll confess to naivity or stupidity or not as streetwise as otgers, but what does WUM stand for?
Just asking in case I'm eitger accused of it or may hzve need to use it (hope not it seems?)

WUM

Wind Up Merchant.

Examples would be Dunes constant baiting with his far right views or Saint22 trying to convince us all he is a high flying businessman who jets between London and New York for 1 hour meetings whilst also he is a class warrior defending the down trodden and meak of this country.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Protests Today on 19:09 - Jun 7 with 867 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 18:15 - Jun 7 by Bison

WUM

Wind Up Merchant.

Examples would be Dunes constant baiting with his far right views or Saint22 trying to convince us all he is a high flying businessman who jets between London and New York for 1 hour meetings whilst also he is a class warrior defending the down trodden and meak of this country.

Cheers for that! Made me snigger earlier on the "bands you wish you'd seen" thread when 22 said he'd seen nearly all if the bands mentioned in the thread , still I think he is generally harmless providing you don't take him seriously
Login to get fewer ads

Protests Today on 19:24 - Jun 7 with 849 viewsDorsetIan

It’s up to you to find out for yourself, comrade. Listen to what black people are saying about their experiences. I suspect the title will put you off but you could start with ‘Why I no longer talk to white people about race’ by Reni Eddo-Lodge, if you are genuinely interested.

Very small minority of nutters hurting horses.

Re the statute of the slave trader - do you think it should be put back up?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Protests Today on 19:34 - Jun 7 with 839 viewsFrank_Steel

ls it a wonder that BME friends and neighbours choose not to share their experiences of racism when the default response from most of us is to rubbish it as nonsense, or dismiss it as a regrettable "one-off"?

You don't have to be a card carrying EDL/NF/Britain First member to be a white supremacist. Overriding people's legitimate real-life experiences with your opinion demonstrates the belief that yours is the true voice, the genuine arbiter, you know best. A lot of black voices are trying to tell us something, most of us are telling them they're wrong.

Thing is, it's not our fault if we felt that way once. We were taught to feel that way...our country was built on the idea. But it is our fault if we refuse to listen now, and change our minds/behaviour when the truth is staring us in the face as it is.

Sporadic violence at protests is abhorrent, but it's also a deliberate distraction. It should be condemned, and will be condemned, but it should not be made the focus by racists who do not want change.

Good and bad happens to all of us regardless of the colour of our skin. But good and bad happens to us because of the colour of our skin all the time too.

Silence is violence. This forum has a problem with racism. Let's kick it out.
Protests Today on 19:47 - Jun 7 with 820 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 19:34 - Jun 7 by Frank_Steel

ls it a wonder that BME friends and neighbours choose not to share their experiences of racism when the default response from most of us is to rubbish it as nonsense, or dismiss it as a regrettable "one-off"?

You don't have to be a card carrying EDL/NF/Britain First member to be a white supremacist. Overriding people's legitimate real-life experiences with your opinion demonstrates the belief that yours is the true voice, the genuine arbiter, you know best. A lot of black voices are trying to tell us something, most of us are telling them they're wrong.

Thing is, it's not our fault if we felt that way once. We were taught to feel that way...our country was built on the idea. But it is our fault if we refuse to listen now, and change our minds/behaviour when the truth is staring us in the face as it is.

Sporadic violence at protests is abhorrent, but it's also a deliberate distraction. It should be condemned, and will be condemned, but it should not be made the focus by racists who do not want change.

Good and bad happens to all of us regardless of the colour of our skin. But good and bad happens to us because of the colour of our skin all the time too.

So what is your opinion on the thousands of white young girls that have been raped in this country by Muslim men?

And those poor little girls will live every single day until their death reliving that hell....sadly many have committed suicide to escape their barbaric treatment.

Or is that not comfortable for you to talk about!!!

All I garnered from your drawn out statement was that white english people are to blame and are inherently racist.

You further the apologists agenda...that is despicable and wholly unacceptable.

Protests Today on 19:50 - Jun 7 with 813 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 19:34 - Jun 7 by Frank_Steel

Hats off to you Frank. Top post. Racism has no place anywhere and should certainly not appear on football forums.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 19:54]
Protests Today on 19:52 - Jun 7 with 809 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 19:47 - Jun 7 by saint68

So what is your opinion on the thousands of white young girls that have been raped in this country by Muslim men?

And those poor little girls will live every single day until their death reliving that hell....sadly many have committed suicide to escape their barbaric treatment.

Or is that not comfortable for you to talk about!!!

All I garnered from your drawn out statement was that white english people are to blame and are inherently racist.

You further the apologists agenda...that is despicable and wholly unacceptable.

Rape is a horrible crime but it isn’t the sole preserve of Muslim men. Why do you chose to highlight one section of society and not all?
Protests Today on 19:54 - Jun 7 with 803 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 19:50 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

Hats off to you Frank. Top post. Racism has no place anywhere and should certainly not appear on football forums.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 19:54]

Not at al...just pathetic cowering and blame ...if this country is so racist why do millions from across the globe desire to make this their home...

The hypocrisy of the ones making out this country is a hotbed of racial discrimination is abhorrent and farcical!!!!

Protests Today on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 799 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 19:52 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

Rape is a horrible crime but it isn’t the sole preserve of Muslim men. Why do you chose to highlight one section of society and not all?

EXACTLY!! One idiot officer in a different country, attacks a black man. Doesn't mean the whole police service are racist and certainly not in this country.

Protests Today on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 799 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 19:52 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

Because it is rife in this country you imbecile!!!...and is the greatest act of blatant racism visible in this country...if you had any moral competence you wouldn't even question it...you disgust me ...and as a consequence belittle the suffering of all those poor children.

Protests Today on 20:01 - Jun 7 with 789 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 17:43 - Jun 7 by saint68

It is strange given the time and effort a certain Tommy Robinson is spending on them.

Here’s a thought. Most right thinking people think that rape is abhorrent but are happy to let the police do their job and deal with the rapists.

Most right thinking people can see society has failed black people for centuries, know institutionalised racism when they see it and many are now taking to the streets to say that enough is enough.

Having read a number of your posts now I can see that this won’t make a jot of difference to you, but maybe in time, if we keep chipping away, we might get you to understand that black lives matter too.
Protests Today on 20:04 - Jun 7 with 781 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 19:58 - Jun 7 by saint68

Because it is rife in this country you imbecile!!!...and is the greatest act of blatant racism visible in this country...if you had any moral competence you wouldn't even question it...you disgust me ...and as a consequence belittle the suffering of all those poor children.

How do you feel about white, non Muslim rapists?
Protests Today on 20:07 - Jun 7 with 775 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 19:58 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

EXACTLY!! One idiot officer in a different country, attacks a black man. Doesn't mean the whole police service are racist and certainly not in this country.

Do you really believe that this is about the actions of just one police officer?

😩
Protests Today on 20:08 - Jun 7 with 773 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps go and talk to black people about what that statue meant to them?
Protests Today on 20:08 - Jun 7 with 771 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 19:24 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

It’s up to you to find out for yourself, comrade. Listen to what black people are saying about their experiences. I suspect the title will put you off but you could start with ‘Why I no longer talk to white people about race’ by Reni Eddo-Lodge, if you are genuinely interested.

Very small minority of nutters hurting horses.

Re the statute of the slave trader - do you think it should be put back up?

I'm talking about vandalising the Churchill statue and everyone cheering. And Ian, argue with me as much as you like, you are arguing with someone who is not at all racist, who welcomes the Indian people next door and one of my kids friend's who is black is treated the same as anybody. I treat people as I find them, regardless.

I am equally annoyed about Muslim people stopping equalities education in Birmingham, denouncing people for being gay, as much as the racist person who kills someone because of their skin colour. They are all idiots. And notice these idiots are not all white, not all black.

If you want me to think that we live in a deeply racist society, (when I have not seen it myself other than on the news) then let's all head for the streets in protest.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 20:09]

Protests Today on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 754 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 20:04 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

You are purposely avoiding the very RACIAL element of these horrendous unjustifiable acts.. and as such make yourself a racist by your position...now take a close look at yourself and add some perspective or balance if you possibly dare.

Protests Today on 20:18 - Jun 7 with 746 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 20:08 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

I'm talking about vandalising the Churchill statue and everyone cheering. And Ian, argue with me as much as you like, you are arguing with someone who is not at all racist, who welcomes the Indian people next door and one of my kids friend's who is black is treated the same as anybody. I treat people as I find them, regardless.

I am equally annoyed about Muslim people stopping equalities education in Birmingham, denouncing people for being gay, as much as the racist person who kills someone because of their skin colour. They are all idiots. And notice these idiots are not all white, not all black.

If you want me to think that we live in a deeply racist society, (when I have not seen it myself other than on the news) then let's all head for the streets in protest.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 20:09]

I didn’t say you are racist. It doesn’t sound like you are.

The only thing I’m ‘arguing’ with you about is your willingness to base your entire view of how racist the country is on your own personal experience, rather than listening to the voices of those who experience things differently.

What’s the harm in listening to what black people are saying about their experiences of racism, instead of simply dismissing it all as a non-story?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Protests Today on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 744 viewssaint68

I notice that Frank scuttled off with no valid retort...not at all surprising.

Protests Today on 20:21 - Jun 7 with 738 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 20:04 - Jun 7 by Sadoldgit

Rape is wholly unacceptable...no if's or but's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024