Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests Today 19:57 - Jun 6 with 9894 viewsBoris_

Disgusting scenes today in London, scumbags even attacking horses.

But we're all supposed to accept it because they are rioting about an incident in another country 4000 miles away?

Let's see what's on the front pages of the left wing press tomorrow, I bet it won't be pictures of horses coming under attack and a Policeman being knocked off his horse causing the horse to run away in fear?

To think the vast majority of those out protesting today would have had the nerve to be shouting and screaming about Cummings too...

[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 19:58]

Poll: Claude Puel

Protests Today on 20:28 - Jun 7 with 1167 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 20:18 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

I didn’t say you are racist. It doesn’t sound like you are.

The only thing I’m ‘arguing’ with you about is your willingness to base your entire view of how racist the country is on your own personal experience, rather than listening to the voices of those who experience things differently.

What’s the harm in listening to what black people are saying about their experiences of racism, instead of simply dismissing it all as a non-story?

What is it that we need to listen to? Lack of opportunity? People calling them names? In St Mary's for example, if anybody is racist, they will be thrown out the ground and arrested. What more can the authorities do than that? So, we are doing something about the odd idiot and therefore they are being listened to. What more is needed? A few people are racist yes, but it goes both ways. Most Muslims are homophobic for example, so do we all protest on the streets about that?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Protests Today on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 1167 viewssaint68

So by the complete lack of valid points forwarded by the usual suspects on here, we can categorically say that the greatest visible racism in this country is the actions of muslim men against young white girls...

And we can also garner from all of that is that at no point in time have the public resorted to rioting or looting as a result...but apparently we are a disgusting racist country...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Protests Today on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 1137 viewsHeisenberg

Protests Today on 19:34 - Jun 7 by Frank_Steel

ls it a wonder that BME friends and neighbours choose not to share their experiences of racism when the default response from most of us is to rubbish it as nonsense, or dismiss it as a regrettable "one-off"?

You don't have to be a card carrying EDL/NF/Britain First member to be a white supremacist. Overriding people's legitimate real-life experiences with your opinion demonstrates the belief that yours is the true voice, the genuine arbiter, you know best. A lot of black voices are trying to tell us something, most of us are telling them they're wrong.

Thing is, it's not our fault if we felt that way once. We were taught to feel that way...our country was built on the idea. But it is our fault if we refuse to listen now, and change our minds/behaviour when the truth is staring us in the face as it is.

Sporadic violence at protests is abhorrent, but it's also a deliberate distraction. It should be condemned, and will be condemned, but it should not be made the focus by racists who do not want change.

Good and bad happens to all of us regardless of the colour of our skin. But good and bad happens to us because of the colour of our skin all the time too.

Silence is violence. This forum has a problem with racism. Let's kick it out.

That's far too sensible for this site. Despite the idiot minority ruining things with the violence at some demos the global reaction against recent events has been incredible.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Protests Today on 20:46 - Jun 7 with 1120 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 20:42 - Jun 7 by Heisenberg

That's far too sensible for this site. Despite the idiot minority ruining things with the violence at some demos the global reaction against recent events has been incredible.

No it's been disproportionate violent and on the whole disgraceful..but if you think its great then that says far more about you.

Protests Today on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 1111 viewsFrank_Steel

Protests Today on 19:47 - Jun 7 by saint68

So what is your opinion on the thousands of white young girls that have been raped in this country by Muslim men?

And those poor little girls will live every single day until their death reliving that hell....sadly many have committed suicide to escape their barbaric treatment.

Or is that not comfortable for you to talk about!!!

All I garnered from your drawn out statement was that white english people are to blame and are inherently racist.

You further the apologists agenda...that is despicable and wholly unacceptable.

Most of my point is that we are responsible for what we do, and a lot of what we don't do. That is true whatever your race. White people aren't special in this or any regard. I hope you'd think so too.

It seems to me you would also agree that victims of crime are not responsible for what people do to them (certainly not always).

What you're saying is that these men, who act with unspeakable cruelty, specifically target their innocent victims because of their race. Apart from the horrors of the violence and subjugation, you're saying this targeting is wrong too.
I agree.

There is no moral quandary in holding both opinions:

Racial targeting of innocent white girls by Muslim men is wrong. Those men believe they are superior to those girls. Very few Muslims think that way. Obviously some do. Their ignorance and actions are violent and backwards.

Racial targeting of innocent men and women of colour by police is wrong. Very few white British vocally support racism, but it seems most people prefer to pretend it doesn't exist. My argument is that this ignorance is violent and backwards too.

It's offensive that you would use such appalling racist treatment and experiences of those young girls to set up a strawman argument in an attempt to sweep white supremacy under the carpet.
Protests Today on 20:51 - Jun 7 with 1101 viewssaint22

Protests Today on 20:21 - Jun 7 by saint68

Rape is wholly unacceptable...no if's or but's.

Yes it absolutely is
And so is racism in any shape or form
Protests Today on 20:51 - Jun 7 with 1105 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 20:28 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

What is it that we need to listen to? Lack of opportunity? People calling them names? In St Mary's for example, if anybody is racist, they will be thrown out the ground and arrested. What more can the authorities do than that? So, we are doing something about the odd idiot and therefore they are being listened to. What more is needed? A few people are racist yes, but it goes both ways. Most Muslims are homophobic for example, so do we all protest on the streets about that?

You won't know until you read or listen, will you.

The definition of prejudice is making your mind up before you hear the evidence. You may not be racist but your posts are demonstrating pretty conclusively that you aren't interested in finding out about the subject. What's the point - you've got all the answers already.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Protests Today on 20:53 - Jun 7 with 1098 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 20:30 - Jun 7 by saint68

So by the complete lack of valid points forwarded by the usual suspects on here, we can categorically say that the greatest visible racism in this country is the actions of muslim men against young white girls...

And we can also garner from all of that is that at no point in time have the public resorted to rioting or looting as a result...but apparently we are a disgusting racist country...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you're just ranting now.

Login to get fewer ads

Protests Today on 20:54 - Jun 7 with 1092 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 20:51 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

You won't know until you read or listen, will you.

The definition of prejudice is making your mind up before you hear the evidence. You may not be racist but your posts are demonstrating pretty conclusively that you aren't interested in finding out about the subject. What's the point - you've got all the answers already.

OK, what about homophobic Muslims? The evidence suggests that most are.

Protests Today on 20:59 - Jun 7 with 1087 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 20:48 - Jun 7 by Frank_Steel

Most of my point is that we are responsible for what we do, and a lot of what we don't do. That is true whatever your race. White people aren't special in this or any regard. I hope you'd think so too.

It seems to me you would also agree that victims of crime are not responsible for what people do to them (certainly not always).

What you're saying is that these men, who act with unspeakable cruelty, specifically target their innocent victims because of their race. Apart from the horrors of the violence and subjugation, you're saying this targeting is wrong too.
I agree.

Racial targeting of innocent white girls by Muslim men is wrong. Those men believe they are superior to those girls. Very few Muslims think that way. Obviously some do. Their ignorance and actions are violent and backwards.

Racial targeting of innocent men and women of colour by police is wrong. Very few white British vocally support racism, but it seems most people prefer to pretend it doesn't exist. My argument is that this ignorance is violent and backwards too.

It's offensive that you would use such appalling racist treatment and experiences of those young girls to set up a strawman argument in an attempt to sweep white supremacy under the carpet.

I appreciate your very balanced and articulate response, I do sadly find your notion that it is OFFENSIVE to relate these countless victims as inconsequential..it is not at all..it is the very pinnacle of racist behaviour in this country..if that doesn't resonate with you then we are sadly at a point in time that invalidates the gross outpouring of anger and grief for a man murdered by a disgusting human being...the actions of this one man is not of a parallel in any shape or form

Protests Today on 21:06 - Jun 7 with 1070 viewsBison

Protests Today on 20:18 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

I didn’t say you are racist. It doesn’t sound like you are.

The only thing I’m ‘arguing’ with you about is your willingness to base your entire view of how racist the country is on your own personal experience, rather than listening to the voices of those who experience things differently.

What’s the harm in listening to what black people are saying about their experiences of racism, instead of simply dismissing it all as a non-story?

Do you consider yourself a little bit racist even if it's not intentional , the product of your upbringing for example ?

You seem to talk a bout everyone else i.e. The public think this as in Cummings incident but you are too intelligent to fall for that. So could you do with some equality training or are you the model we should all aim to be ? I get to do loads as I work for a company that's big into diversity and inclusion .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Protests Today on 21:14 - Jun 7 with 1056 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 20:53 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you're just ranting now.

No I'm pointing out the imbalances in the pathetic responses espoused by idiots making this more important than the racist behaviour of muslims wrecking young girls lives in this country.

It isn't ranting. It's a valid undeniable fact.

Protests Today on 21:20 - Jun 7 with 1044 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 21:06 - Jun 7 by Bison

Do you consider yourself a little bit racist even if it's not intentional , the product of your upbringing for example ?

You seem to talk a bout everyone else i.e. The public think this as in Cummings incident but you are too intelligent to fall for that. So could you do with some equality training or are you the model we should all aim to be ? I get to do loads as I work for a company that's big into diversity and inclusion .

We've all got unconscious prejudices, Bison. If I recognise my own, I do my best to change them.

Other than that, what is the point that you want to make? Do you want to talk about Boris Johnson's response to Dominic Cummings again, because I think we've done that one to death.

Protests Today on 21:30 - Jun 7 with 1027 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 21:20 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

We've all got unconscious prejudices, Bison. If I recognise my own, I do my best to change them.

Other than that, what is the point that you want to make? Do you want to talk about Boris Johnson's response to Dominic Cummings again, because I think we've done that one to death.

How about we hear your argument as to how the death of a man in a country thousands of miles away is far more racist than the systemic racially motivated rape and torture of children in this very country.

It really shouldn't be difficult for you to inform us all of the differences.

Protests Today on 21:37 - Jun 7 with 1014 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 21:14 - Jun 7 by saint68

No I'm pointing out the imbalances in the pathetic responses espoused by idiots making this more important than the racist behaviour of muslims wrecking young girls lives in this country.

It isn't ranting. It's a valid undeniable fact.

It sounds like ranting.

But, OK, I get it. You think that the actions of the muslim rapists are far more significant in terms of racism than all the stuff that people are on the street about now. That's not a 'valid, undeniable fact' - that's just your opinion.

And I think that Frank dealt with that already. The two things are not mutually exclusive and you seem happy to allow your hatred of the muslim rapists to blind you to everything that the people are on the streets about.

Protests Today on 21:56 - Jun 7 with 982 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 21:37 - Jun 7 by DorsetIan

It sounds like ranting.

But, OK, I get it. You think that the actions of the muslim rapists are far more significant in terms of racism than all the stuff that people are on the street about now. That's not a 'valid, undeniable fact' - that's just your opinion.

And I think that Frank dealt with that already. The two things are not mutually exclusive and you seem happy to allow your hatred of the muslim rapists to blind you to everything that the people are on the streets about.

So basically you haven't a valid or balanced answer..

The dignity and integrity shown by the British public in the past few years in the aftermath of the atrocious acts carried out on thousands of young girls is nothing less than remarkable...the behaviour now being shown on our streets is unnecessary unwarranted despicable and wholly deplorable. But you cant see the difference..

Protests Today on 22:27 - Jun 7 with 947 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 20:30 - Jun 7 by saint68

The actions of some Muslim men against some white females is appalling and these people are being arrested, charged and put on trial. What you are doing is conflating centuries of racial abuse across many countries with the actions of a minority of Muslim men in certain parts of this country. If you take off your Tommy Robinson hat for a moment, perhaps you will see that the two are different issues. The issue of Muslim sex gangs is being dealt with. The much wider issue of institutionalised racism is not. That is why people are taking to the streets to deal with the latter.

If you want to discuss the sex gang issue here, why not start a separate thread so it can be discussed proportionately, appropriately and in its own right.

To give you a heads up, three years ago a survey showed that 90% of the child abusers and on the sex offenders list were white men. You might want to consider that when kicking off about Muslims.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 22:33]
Protests Today on 22:41 - Jun 7 with 939 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 21:56 - Jun 7 by saint68

So basically you haven't a valid or balanced answer..

The dignity and integrity shown by the British public in the past few years in the aftermath of the atrocious acts carried out on thousands of young girls is nothing less than remarkable...the behaviour now being shown on our streets is unnecessary unwarranted despicable and wholly deplorable. But you cant see the difference..

I don't think you're in a position to lecture anyone about 'balance' !

Protests Today on 22:50 - Jun 7 with 929 viewsDorsetIan

Protests Today on 21:30 - Jun 7 by saint68

How about we hear your argument as to how the death of a man in a country thousands of miles away is far more racist than the systemic racially motivated rape and torture of children in this very country.

It really shouldn't be difficult for you to inform us all of the differences.

Nobody, apart from you, is trying to establish a league table of racism.

And even if they were, they wouldn't simply declare a winner and write everything else off as irrelevant or insignificant.

You are clearly obsessed by these muslims criminals and don't really care at all about the deaths of black men by US police officers. That's all your stuff to deal with, not mine.

Protests Today on 23:01 - Jun 7 with 919 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1292632/Winston-churchill

This is the sort of thing which shows just how stupid the protesters are.
And this
https://news.sky.com/video/police-run-from-crowds-in-london-protest-12002599

Their point loses any recognition at all, when they get violent and vandalise the statue of the man who helped to ensure our freedom.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:05]

Protests Today on 23:05 - Jun 7 with 916 views1885_SFC

Protests Today on 23:01 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1292632/Winston-churchill

This is the sort of thing which shows just how stupid the protesters are.
And this
https://news.sky.com/video/police-run-from-crowds-in-london-protest-12002599

Their point loses any recognition at all, when they get violent and vandalise the statue of the man who helped to ensure our freedom.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:05]

Pathetic weak policing. And woefully prepared.

Old School is Cool

Protests Today on 23:08 - Jun 7 with 908 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 23:05 - Jun 7 by 1885_SFC

Agreed but they would claim police brutality wouldn't they if they fought back. Innocent officers being hurt, one seriously injured in hospital.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:10]

Protests Today on 07:55 - Jun 8 with 799 viewssaint68

Protests Today on 23:08 - Jun 7 by Saintsforeverj

Agreed but they would claim police brutality wouldn't they if they fought back. Innocent officers being hurt, one seriously injured in hospital.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:10]

Due to inadequate policing, ex members of our armed forces along with some football lads and even various biker clubs will be descending on London to protect our historical landmarks.

I imagine they will be moved on swiftly by the metropolitan police...farcical.

Protests Today on 08:09 - Jun 8 with 787 viewsgrumpy

Protests Today on 23:05 - Jun 7 by 1885_SFC

Someone could have got seriously hurt pulling down that thing.
Protests Today on 08:19 - Jun 8 with 779 viewsRon11

Protests Today on 20:48 - Jun 7 by Frank_Steel

I agree.

'White supremacy'
What, we're all walking around wearing Klu Klux Klan outfits?
The vast majority of people in this country spend each day getting up and going to work to earn money to keep their lives going, put food on the table, have a holiday once a year and pay the bills.
They're not the slightest bit INTERESTED in 'white supremacy', 'black lives matter' or being 'racist'.
But, whether they like it or not, it's rammed down their throats anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024