Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raab 14:17 - Jun 18 with 4881 viewssaint22

"i only take the knee for the Queen and the Mrs""
WAC
Shows exactly how pathetically out of touch he and this govt are
FFS even if you are to THINK that way keep quiet, especially in a so called power position
Imbecile
Raab on 20:43 - Jun 18 with 907 viewssaint68

Raab on 20:33 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

I think I must have missed something today.

Has a footballer lost their livelihood for refusing to take the knee?

Whereas Colin Kaepernick who took the knee when he wasn't supposed to during the US national anthem, hasn't worked in the NFL since 2016.

If there are footballers out there who are vehemently opposed to anti-racism or BLM in particular, I would encourage them to have courage of their convictions like Colin Keapernick did, and refuse to take the knee.

It's no different to those footballers who sing, stretch and whistle during minutes' silences at the start of games. The peer pressure for them to stand there like a muppets for people they never knew is a totalitarian slippery slope. Fair play to all of them.

So you fully support the practice of coercion!!...that's deeply rooted in the behaviour of Adolf Hitler's grip on the previously open minded and intelligent occupants of the various German states/regions that prevailed the sad reign of nazism...you really do tie yourself in knots...history is an important thing..let's not eradicate to accommodate..wouldn't you agree?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 20:53]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Raab on 20:46 - Jun 18 with 907 viewsBicester_North

Raab on 20:33 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

I think I must have missed something today.

Has a footballer lost their livelihood for refusing to take the knee?

Whereas Colin Kaepernick who took the knee when he wasn't supposed to during the US national anthem, hasn't worked in the NFL since 2016.

If there are footballers out there who are vehemently opposed to anti-racism or BLM in particular, I would encourage them to have courage of their convictions like Colin Keapernick did, and refuse to take the knee.

It's no different to those footballers who sing, stretch and whistle during minutes' silences at the start of games. The peer pressure for them to stand there like a muppets for people they never knew is a totalitarian slippery slope. Fair play to all of them.

Thought you weren’t a fan of “whataboutery”.

I don’t agree with minutes silences at football either, not for people not directly connected to the home club. Applause is better because it allows people to make a choice without being singled out.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 20:47]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Raab on 20:50 - Jun 18 with 891 viewssaint68

Raab on 14:40 - Jun 18 by Bison

Happy Waterloo day Saint22 , which was your favourite ? Mine was the blonde.

I'd be more than happy with either for a good chat and benny to bang the ivories in the background...Disclaimer!! In no way am I condoning the banging whether sexually or racially of persons from the ivory coast...we must be sensitive to all permientations of comments currently.

All lives matter💕

Raab on 20:53 - Jun 18 with 888 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 20:46 - Jun 18 by Bicester_North

I don’t agree with minutes silences at football either, not for people not directly connected to the home club. Applause is better because it allows people to make a choice without being singled out.

I'm not. But this is pure irony.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Raab on 20:59 - Jun 18 with 875 viewssaint68

Raab on 20:46 - Jun 18 by Bicester_North

He's a proper mug Frank..doesn't know if he's coming or going..staying or leaving..offended or in agreement..Martha or Arthur...just a confused little petal devoid of clarity and reality.

Raab on 21:04 - Jun 18 with 870 viewssaint68

Raab on 20:53 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

I'm not. But this is pure irony.

As is your entire contribution to this forum...you are literally all over the place..I'm embarrassed for you...you really are so out of your depth its frightening🤣😂🤣😂

My name is Ian ...I need to be offended to survive 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😁😁🥱🥱🥱😭😭😭😇👍

Raab on 21:12 - Jun 18 with 856 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 20:43 - Jun 18 by saint68

So you fully support the practice of coercion!!...that's deeply rooted in the behaviour of Adolf Hitler's grip on the previously open minded and intelligent occupants of the various German states/regions that prevailed the sad reign of nazism...you really do tie yourself in knots...history is an important thing..let's not eradicate to accommodate..wouldn't you agree?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 20:53]

I didn't realise you were such a fan of the Weimar Republic. You surprise me, I wouldn't have thought it was your cup of tea.

Raab on 21:15 - Jun 18 with 855 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 21:04 - Jun 18 by saint68

As is your entire contribution to this forum...you are literally all over the place..I'm embarrassed for you...you really are so out of your depth its frightening🤣😂🤣😂

My name is Ian ...I need to be offended to survive 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😁😁🥱🥱🥱😭😭😭😇👍

I'm 'literally' all over the place. I need to be careful. There are still lockdown rules you know.

21 emojis in one post - I'd say you were nearly fluent.

Login to get fewer ads

Raab on 21:30 - Jun 18 with 847 viewssaint68

Raab on 21:12 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

I didn't realise you were such a fan of the Weimar Republic. You surprise me, I wouldn't have thought it was your cup of tea.

You want everyone to think and behave as you want..that is exactly what that complete arseclown Adolf wanted...oh the irony!!!

You are a joke.

Raab on 21:41 - Jun 18 with 831 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 21:30 - Jun 18 by saint68

You want everyone to think and behave as you want..that is exactly what that complete arseclown Adolf wanted...oh the irony!!!

You are a joke.

I've never heard Hitler referred to as an 'arseclown' before.

And no emojis? There must be a good one that goes with 'joke'.

Raab on 21:49 - Jun 18 with 824 viewssaint68

Raab on 21:15 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

I'm 'literally' all over the place. I need to be careful. There are still lockdown rules you know.

21 emojis in one post - I'd say you were nearly fluent.

I'd throw you a buoyancy aid..but you'd probably be offended at receiving aid from someone that believes in respect, dignity and freedom of expression...sadly we can't all bow down to the God of indignation and outrage.

Now if you manage to actually conjure up a coherent balanced and intelligent approach to further interaction I will gladly take time to correspond with you...

You abhore the very existence of nazi idealism as do I and every single member of this fantastic forum...but you are blind to espousing those very same projections in your own beliefs and comments.

I got up early this morning and as always am on the ball..maybe you get up earlier tomorrow and start trying to think clearly about what you want!! and not indirectly or inadvertently make yourself a new contrived version of the Fuhrer...

I think that knobhead tried to make everyone believe that his opinion WAS THE ONLY OPINION... I do hope he's not a relative of yours..but going on your recent history there's a distinct possibility.

Raab on 23:49 - Jun 18 with 790 viewsRon11

Raab on 19:09 - Jun 18 by Sadoldgit

When Paul McCartney proposed to Heather Mills, did he go down on one knee? ( think about it).

I couldn’t go down one knee even if I wanted too thanks to old footy injuries but have been thinking about it for a few days. If you want to show solidarity by a gesture at least this is a passive one, unlike the clenched fist on raised arm of the old black power salute.

A few players were doing that clenched fist as well.
All players are having to do it in an act of appeasement, as are a lot of TV ads these days. It's being rammed down our white throats through the 'media' whether we like it or not. Instead of having their desired effect, it's just pissing a lot of people off.
Raab on 00:20 - Jun 19 with 780 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 21:49 - Jun 18 by saint68

I'd throw you a buoyancy aid..but you'd probably be offended at receiving aid from someone that believes in respect, dignity and freedom of expression...sadly we can't all bow down to the God of indignation and outrage.

Now if you manage to actually conjure up a coherent balanced and intelligent approach to further interaction I will gladly take time to correspond with you...

You abhore the very existence of nazi idealism as do I and every single member of this fantastic forum...but you are blind to espousing those very same projections in your own beliefs and comments.

I got up early this morning and as always am on the ball..maybe you get up earlier tomorrow and start trying to think clearly about what you want!! and not indirectly or inadvertently make yourself a new contrived version of the Fuhrer...

I think that knobhead tried to make everyone believe that his opinion WAS THE ONLY OPINION... I do hope he's not a relative of yours..but going on your recent history there's a distinct possibility.

Have a lie in tomorrow. I think you need to rest.

Raab on 07:53 - Jun 19 with 752 viewssaint22

Raab on 23:49 - Jun 18 by Ron11

All players are having to do it in an act of appeasement, as are a lot of TV ads these days. It's being rammed down our white throats through the 'media' whether we like it or not. Instead of having their desired effect, it's just pissing a lot of people off.

I don’t know anyone of any colour who has expressed that this is pissing them off? I know plenty of people who are pisssed off with lots of things right now but supporting BLM isn’t one of them
Maybe I don’t live in a white enough area
Maybe that’s the problem right?
Raab on 08:02 - Jun 19 with 743 viewssaint22

Raab on 19:49 - Jun 18 by saint68

No 22, its mass coercion and very very disturbing..tow the party lines or suffer

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/18/raab-betrays-his-ignorance-of-the-
Raab on 08:25 - Jun 19 with 731 viewsbattler

Raab on 08:02 - Jun 19 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/18/raab-betrays-his-ignorance-of-the-

Another day another Guardian link.

You are the left wing version of Dune....
Raab on 09:10 - Jun 19 with 701 viewsBicester_North

Raab on 07:53 - Jun 19 by saint22

I don’t know anyone of any colour who has expressed that this is pissing them off? I know plenty of people who are pisssed off with lots of things right now but supporting BLM isn’t one of them

How would you know what people’s opinions are apart from the Guardian? You have no friends of any other race do you Ben?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Raab on 09:16 - Jun 19 with 690 viewssaint22

Raab on 09:10 - Jun 19 by Bicester_North

How would you know what people’s opinions are apart from the Guardian? You have no friends of any other race do you Ben?

My wife is of another race so why don't you shut it and go back to your little world
Raab on 09:35 - Jun 19 with 670 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 23:49 - Jun 18 by Ron11

Rammed down our throats? Like that knee on George Floyd’s neck? Try and get things into perspective. A few news reports of people kneeling down hardly equates to centuries of discrimination and oppression. It has to end. 27 years since the Kick It Out campaign in football and there is still racial abuse on the terraces and racial intolerance on social media platforms like this. It is happening for a reason. Think about the reason and not the actual action and perhaps we will start to make some progress. I am sorry if you are fed up with pictures of people kneeling down but perhaps you need to think more about why that is?
Raab on 09:54 - Jun 19 with 654 viewsgeezershoong1

Raab on 09:35 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

Rammed down our throats? Like that knee on George Floyd’s neck? Try and get things into perspective. A few news reports of people kneeling down hardly equates to centuries of discrimination and oppression. It has to end. 27 years since the Kick It Out campaign in football and there is still racial abuse on the terraces and racial intolerance on social media platforms like this. It is happening for a reason. Think about the reason and not the actual action and perhaps we will start to make some progress. I am sorry if you are fed up with pictures of people kneeling down but perhaps you need to think more about why that is?

The same people who accused of those breaking lock down as 'granny killers'.

Of course, it's acceptable to congregate in mass number for a protest the next day.

There's no attempt to even disguise this hypocrisy, as long as you are virtuous.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Raab on 10:10 - Jun 19 with 649 viewsRon11

Raab on 07:53 - Jun 19 by saint22

I know plenty, of all races. A couple of Hindu friends mentioned that there is nothing else on the media, it's almost constant appeasements as I said elsewhere, especially in TV advertising. That's what people are getting sick of. Insidious dictation through the media. Instead of garnering support, all I hear are negative comments about it. Most people have had enough of it, that and the inevitable violence and attacks on the police during the first 'protests' and the fact that the so called 'BLM' is manipulated by the extreme left.
Now, if I (similar to you) had said that I 'don't live in a black enough area' you and all your Marx aficionados on here would be screaming 'racist'.
And while we're on the subject, regarding your comment about not living in a 'white enough area'.Where do you live then, if you define it as 'not white enough'? I was under the impression that you are an international business person residing in Chilworth? Or is it a bedsit in Paulsgrove?
Raab on 10:24 - Jun 19 with 637 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 10:10 - Jun 19 by Ron11

I know plenty, of all races. A couple of Hindu friends mentioned that there is nothing else on the media, it's almost constant appeasements as I said elsewhere, especially in TV advertising. That's what people are getting sick of. Insidious dictation through the media. Instead of garnering support, all I hear are negative comments about it. Most people have had enough of it, that and the inevitable violence and attacks on the police during the first 'protests' and the fact that the so called 'BLM' is manipulated by the extreme left.
Now, if I (similar to you) had said that I 'don't live in a black enough area' you and all your Marx aficionados on here would be screaming 'racist'.
And while we're on the subject, regarding your comment about not living in a 'white enough area'.Where do you live then, if you define it as 'not white enough'? I was under the impression that you are an international business person residing in Chilworth? Or is it a bedsit in Paulsgrove?

Most people? How many people do you know out of the whole population of the UK? I would say that “most people” are sick of racial discrimination and want something done about it at last, rather than just another pointless review to join the other 8 that have failed to address the issues.
Raab on 10:30 - Jun 19 with 637 viewssaint22

Raab on 10:10 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Its the fact that you keep railing against it that speaks volumes
I live in London pal where there is a large cross section of society not 70s throwbacks on every street who cant tolerate change
Raab on 11:04 - Jun 19 with 618 viewsDorsetIan

When the anti-BLM brigade on here have got some alternative ideas for reducing or eliminating racism, I am going to be all ears.

All I am hearing is 'this won't work', 'this will make things worse', 'people are fed up with this', 'is there really a problem?'

Mrs Thatcher used to describe such people as 'moaning minnies'.

Raab on 11:24 - Jun 19 with 606 viewsJaySaint

Raab on 11:04 - Jun 19 by DorsetIan

When the anti-BLM brigade on here have got some alternative ideas for reducing or eliminating racism, I am going to be all ears.

All I am hearing is 'this won't work', 'this will make things worse', 'people are fed up with this', 'is there really a problem?'

Mrs Thatcher used to describe such people as 'moaning minnies'.

eliminating racism you say?

treat everyone equally, stop putting people in groups.

When I look at someone, the colour of their skin did not register what so ever. Now, it does

What are your thoughts on banning "oh when the saints" at St Marys?.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 11:26]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024