Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raab 14:17 - Jun 18 with 4880 viewssaint22

"i only take the knee for the Queen and the Mrs""
WAC
Shows exactly how pathetically out of touch he and this govt are
FFS even if you are to THINK that way keep quiet, especially in a so called power position
Imbecile
Raab on 11:41 - Jun 19 with 774 viewsBicester_North

Raab on 09:16 - Jun 19 by saint22

My wife is of another race so why don't you shut it and go back to your little world

Ok Loz

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Raab on 11:46 - Jun 19 with 761 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 11:24 - Jun 19 by JaySaint

eliminating racism you say?

treat everyone equally, stop putting people in groups.

When I look at someone, the colour of their skin did not register what so ever. Now, it does

What are your thoughts on banning "oh when the saints" at St Marys?.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 11:26]

Yes, eliminating racism is what it's all about. You've rather proved my point. You think that talking about race causes racism, which is a ridiculous notion, and you think that the way to eliminate racism is for everyone to stop being racist. Well thanks for that - that's a brilliant solution. You really should the Reni Eddo-Lodge book. Lots of people are at the moment. It will give you a very different perspective on things, even if you don't agree.

Banning 'oh when the saints' is not a serious idea.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Raab on 11:48 - Jun 19 with 756 viewsJaySaint

Raab on 11:46 - Jun 19 by DorsetIan

Yes, eliminating racism is what it's all about. You've rather proved my point. You think that talking about race causes racism, which is a ridiculous notion, and you think that the way to eliminate racism is for everyone to stop being racist. Well thanks for that - that's a brilliant solution. You really should the Reni Eddo-Lodge book. Lots of people are at the moment. It will give you a very different perspective on things, even if you don't agree.

Banning 'oh when the saints' is not a serious idea.

why is it not a serious idea?

Because you do not agree?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Raab on 12:29 - Jun 19 with 733 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 11:48 - Jun 19 by JaySaint

why is it not a serious idea?

Because you do not agree?

What I mean is that my understanding is that nobody is seriously suggesting that it should be banned. If I am wrong please send me the link to the people advocating this idea, so that I can understand their thinking.

Or maybe you can tell me why you think it should be banned?

I don't agree or disagree. As it's not a serious idea, I haven't even considered it. But happy to if you want to set out the argument.

Raab on 12:33 - Jun 19 with 728 viewsBoris_

Raab on 09:16 - Jun 19 by saint22

My wife is of another race so why don't you shut it and go back to your little world

Erm, your little world has a pretend wife who is a pretend race and whom you live with in your pretend house and pretend job.

Your whole persona is your own little world, pal.

Poll: Claude Puel

Raab on 12:35 - Jun 19 with 727 viewssaint22

Raab on 12:33 - Jun 19 by Boris_

Erm, your little world has a pretend wife who is a pretend race and whom you live with in your pretend house and pretend job.

Your whole persona is your own little world, pal.

You know absolutely nothing which literally every post you make illustrates
Raab on 12:40 - Jun 19 with 719 viewsBoris_

Raab on 12:35 - Jun 19 by saint22

You know absolutely nothing which literally every post you make illustrates

I know that you sit on forums anonymously whilst pretending you are a success when in fact the truth is that you're sat in your bedsit, in your pants, fapping off to posts from strangers on the internet.

Poll: Claude Puel

Raab on 12:43 - Jun 19 with 712 viewsJaySaint

Raab on 12:29 - Jun 19 by DorsetIan

What I mean is that my understanding is that nobody is seriously suggesting that it should be banned. If I am wrong please send me the link to the people advocating this idea, so that I can understand their thinking.

Or maybe you can tell me why you think it should be banned?

I don't agree or disagree. As it's not a serious idea, I haven't even considered it. But happy to if you want to set out the argument.

the song was adopted by many slaves when working in the cotton fields many many years ago.

it has clear links to the slave era....

Login to get fewer ads

Raab on 12:48 - Jun 19 with 701 viewsSadoldgit

The Tories lead in the polls slashed to 4 points. Still a long way to go and BoJo must be praying to get the voters back on side by Getting Brexit Done, Done. Good luck with that!
Raab on 12:57 - Jun 19 with 695 viewsRon11

Raab on 10:30 - Jun 19 by saint22

Its the fact that you keep railing against it that speaks volumes
I live in London pal where there is a large cross section of society not 70s throwbacks on every street who cant tolerate change

Funny how people are desperate to move OUT of London these days....
In the 70's black music - Soul, Tamla Motown, Reggae,Blues even Rock was in it's heyday. In THIS country, racism was a word that most people didn't even understand, never mind practise it. So don't rattle on about something you know nothing about.
I lived in London until 1992, things were changing for the worse even then, seven years after that mob murdered PC Keith Blakelock, almost decapitating him. I started finding that some pubs, especially in North London were no go areas for white people - I did mistakenly venture in to one or two, and was told to leave - 'this is not a honky pub'. It was actually a centre of drug dealing that even the police would not enter. The change you mention is not valid.
So scuttle back under your bedsit toilet seat and dream up some other fake fantasy.
Raab on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 683 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 12:43 - Jun 19 by JaySaint

the song was adopted by many slaves when working in the cotton fields many many years ago.

it has clear links to the slave era....

Is that it - it was sung by slaves? And you think that should be enough for it to be banned?

Why would that be a reason to ban it?

Raab on 13:12 - Jun 19 with 680 viewsJaySaint

Raab on 13:10 - Jun 19 by DorsetIan

Is that it - it was sung by slaves? And you think that should be enough for it to be banned?

Why would that be a reason to ban it?

you mock it...but we need to act

Raab on 13:18 - Jun 19 with 666 viewsRon11

Raab on 10:24 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

Most people? How many people do you know out of the whole population of the UK? I would say that “most people” are sick of racial discrimination and want something done about it at last, rather than just another pointless review to join the other 8 that have failed to address the issues.

You would say that most people are sick of racial discrimination. So how many people do YOU know out of the whole population of the UK? Most people are NOT racist, including me. As someone else pointed out on here he never even looked at a black person and thought about their skin colour until now. There's good and bad in every nationality, but media appeasement is not the way forward - it's counterproductive and people will just turn away. And on TV - it's getting overpowering, people will just turn off.
Example - Bradby on ITV news last night openly sneering at Raab's comments. This a free country, whether you agree with Raab's comments or not as news reader you should remain impartial. Take note, it pisses people off, especially when Bradby is the main arse licker of the likes of Harry and Meg.
Raab on 13:24 - Jun 19 with 655 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 13:12 - Jun 19 by JaySaint

you mock it...but we need to act

I'm not mocking anything. I've already said that it's not a serious suggestion.

Go on, back up what you're saying. If it's serious and we need to act, explain yourself.

I've given you a pretty clear position. Just because something was sung by slaves is no reason to ban it. Very clear. No mocking.

If you think differently, say so, and stop playing games.

Raab on 14:30 - Jun 19 with 629 viewssaint68

Raab on 08:02 - Jun 19 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/18/raab-betrays-his-ignorance-of-the-

It's all a load of shyte, fed up with the constant virtue signalling and pandering to minorities...if hating where you live and hating the culture of where you live is causing someone so much indignation and misery then the simple answer is to move somewhere that is more inline with your attitude and beliefs.

If the people who hate great Britain were to leave great Britain .it would be great.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Raab on 15:00 - Jun 19 with 614 viewsDorsetIan

Raab on 14:30 - Jun 19 by saint68

It's all a load of shyte, fed up with the constant virtue signalling and pandering to minorities...if hating where you live and hating the culture of where you live is causing someone so much indignation and misery then the simple answer is to move somewhere that is more inline with your attitude and beliefs.

If the people who hate great Britain were to leave great Britain .it would be great.

Where might you go? This country is surely far too woke for you now.

Raab on 15:15 - Jun 19 with 602 viewsSadoldgit

You do realise that you are in a minority don’t you? Most of the people in this country appear to be tolerant and accepting of others. Perhaps if all of the haters left things would improve for all of us?
Raab on 15:15 - Jun 19 with 603 viewsBison

Raab on 15:00 - Jun 19 by DorsetIan

Where might you go? This country is surely far too woke for you now.

Norway, Iceland, New Zealand or Ireland would be good choices for anyone worried about getting shot by the old bill. Every other country you'd have to watch your step when throwing bikes at police horses.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Raab on 15:25 - Jun 19 with 589 viewsRon11

Raab on 15:15 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

You do realise that you are in a minority don’t you? Most of the people in this country appear to be tolerant and accepting of others. Perhaps if all of the haters left things would improve for all of us?

Yes, including the drug dealers, terrorist plotters and far left anarchists who collectively hate this country and British people.
Raab on 15:32 - Jun 19 with 579 viewsRon11

'Virtue signalling and pandering'.
Very well put. If there's ever another terrorist outrage, it'll be 'they became this way because of racial discrimination'.
Or underage white girls are groomed and raped - because white girls are 'easy' they'll say
Raab on 15:34 - Jun 19 with 572 viewsJaySaint

Raab on 15:32 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Very well put. If there's ever another terrorist outrage, it'll be 'they became this way because of racial discrimination'.
Or underage white girls are groomed and raped - because white girls are 'easy' they'll say

dont forget to keep the raped white children quiet - for the sake of diversity. Very important that their little rapey voices are not heard...

in other news,
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8437541/Police-issue-CCTV-pictures-35-p

Raab on 23:46 - Jun 19 with 524 viewsdarthvader

Raab on 14:40 - Jun 18 by Bison

Happy Waterloo day Saint22 , which was your favourite ? Mine was the blonde.

Im not fussy

keep the faith coyr

Raab on 06:58 - Jun 20 with 485 viewsHeisenberg

Raab on 15:25 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Yes, including the drug dealers, terrorist plotters and far left anarchists who collectively hate this country and British people.

'Drug dealers hate British people'. What nationality are they then ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Raab on 09:19 - Jun 20 with 451 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 15:32 - Jun 19 by Ron11

What about the girls of all ethnicity and ages raped by “white” men? Or are you only concerned about sexual assault if it concerns “race” (like Tommy Robinson)?
Raab on 17:41 - Jun 20 with 418 viewsRon11

Raab on 06:58 - Jun 20 by Heisenberg

'Drug dealers hate British people'. What nationality are they then ?

The astronomic rising levels of knife crime and murders have been attributed mostly to drug gangs who are asian and predominantly black afro caribbean. They might have British passports but most of them despise British white people and law and order.
And while we're on it, why are all you leftie luvvies, the media and now football clubs sucking the dick of BLM which is run by a low life communist called Verasami who wants to abolish the police, the monarchy, states that capitalism is racist and wants that banned too but advocates massive welfare state increases for those who don't want to work?
They are nothing to do with racism, they are a far more sinister and dangerous mob of black and white filth who could cause massive civil disorder and bloodshed in this country. And yet there are stupid deluded tw*ts donating money to them.
Have you donated?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024