Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raab 14:17 - Jun 18 with 4882 viewssaint22

"i only take the knee for the Queen and the Mrs""
WAC
Shows exactly how pathetically out of touch he and this govt are
FFS even if you are to THINK that way keep quiet, especially in a so called power position
Imbecile
Raab on 17:54 - Jun 20 with 711 viewssaint68

Raab on 17:41 - Jun 20 by Ron11

The astronomic rising levels of knife crime and murders have been attributed mostly to drug gangs who are asian and predominantly black afro caribbean. They might have British passports but most of them despise British white people and law and order.
And while we're on it, why are all you leftie luvvies, the media and now football clubs sucking the dick of BLM which is run by a low life communist called Verasami who wants to abolish the police, the monarchy, states that capitalism is racist and wants that banned too but advocates massive welfare state increases for those who don't want to work?
They are nothing to do with racism, they are a far more sinister and dangerous mob of black and white filth who could cause massive civil disorder and bloodshed in this country. And yet there are stupid deluded tw*ts donating money to them.
Have you donated?

BLM contributes vast amounts of money to the US Democratic party, basically hoping for an old white man to depose an old white man ..

BLM is utter bollox and highly racist in its ideology.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Raab on 18:04 - Jun 20 with 702 viewsHeisenberg

Raab on 17:54 - Jun 20 by saint68

BLM contributes vast amounts of money to the US Democratic party, basically hoping for an old white man to depose an old white man ..

If you and Ron feel so strongly about this you should contact Saints and express your disgust at the players supporting such a dangerous and racist ideology. Stand up for what you believe in and register your disapproval.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Raab on 18:04 - Jun 20 with 693 viewsSadoldgit

Don’t you think it would be odd to elect a president just because he is black? The end point surely is that who ever is elected treats all of their country folk the same and works hard to give equal opportunities and treatment to all. The American system discounts a great many potentially excellent presidents (no matter what colour) because you have to get a lot of money/power behind you. We have a more democratic system but still no PM from the ethic minorities. It will happen one day, but it shouldn’t be a tick box exercise, it should be because they are the best person for the job. Sadly the current PM is anything but.
Raab on 18:21 - Jun 20 with 692 viewssaint22

I take it you didn’t get behind your team yesterday given the solidarity they all showed at the start??
Raab on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 687 viewssaint68

Raab on 18:04 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

Don’t you think it would be odd to elect a president just because he is black? The end point surely is that who ever is elected treats all of their country folk the same and works hard to give equal opportunities and treatment to all. The American system discounts a great many potentially excellent presidents (no matter what colour) because you have to get a lot of money/power behind you. We have a more democratic system but still no PM from the ethic minorities. It will happen one day, but it shouldn’t be a tick box exercise, it should be because they are the best person for the job. Sadly the current PM is anything but.

The current mayor of London is an absolute joke, but least he ticked the ethnicity box.

Raab on 18:25 - Jun 20 with 684 viewssaint68

Raab on 18:21 - Jun 20 by saint22

I take it you didn’t get behind your team yesterday given the solidarity they all showed at the start??

Coerced by political correctness not solidarity .there is a massive difference 22

Raab on 18:27 - Jun 20 with 679 viewssaint68

Raab on 18:04 - Jun 20 by Heisenberg

If you and Ron feel so strongly about this you should contact Saints and express your disgust at the players supporting such a dangerous and racist ideology. Stand up for what you believe in and register your disapproval.

Now that is genuinely a good point H, sadly it will be ignored as to not offend, and tow the PC line.

Raab on 18:28 - Jun 20 with 676 viewssaint68

Raab on 18:21 - Jun 20 by saint22

And it's our team bud.

Login to get fewer ads

Raab on 21:25 - Jun 20 with 628 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 18:23 - Jun 20 by saint68

The current mayor of London is an absolute joke, but least he ticked the ethnicity box.

Why is he a joke? Because he is left wing, has brown skin and is a Muslim?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 21:41]
Raab on 22:12 - Jun 20 with 614 viewsRon11

No comment from you about the true identity of BLM then?
No, I thought not.
Raab on 22:42 - Jun 20 with 606 viewssaint22

Raab on 18:28 - Jun 20 by saint68

And it's our team bud.

I don’t think we share the same team mate as you clearly don’t support the same values as I
Raab on 22:53 - Jun 20 with 598 viewsBicester_North

Raab on 22:42 - Jun 20 by saint22

I don’t think we share the same team mate as you clearly don’t support the same values as I

Values as you

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Raab on 08:09 - Jun 21 with 557 viewssaint68

Raab on 22:42 - Jun 20 by saint22

Either that or your comment showed that your true allegiance lies with another club.

And my values are definitely not in anyway shape or form like yours....thank God.

Raab on 08:15 - Jun 21 with 555 viewssaint68

Raab on 21:25 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

Why is he a joke? Because he is left wing, has brown skin and is a Muslim?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 21:41]

No Grumps, it's because he's absolutely useless in every aspect of his job..from crime, housing, infrastructure budgeting he has been woefully inadequate.

https://capx.co/sadiq-khan-the-mayor-who-cant/
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 8:20]

Raab on 08:18 - Jun 21 with 551 viewssaint68

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/12/make-no-mistake-blm-radical-neo-marx

Raab on 08:38 - Jun 21 with 535 viewssaint22

Raab on 08:09 - Jun 21 by saint68

Either that or your comment showed that your true allegiance lies with another club.

And my values are definitely not in anyway shape or form like yours....thank God.

Yeah your ignorance becomes clearer with every post
Raab on 08:46 - Jun 21 with 532 viewssaint68

Raab on 08:38 - Jun 21 by saint22

What bullshit you going to dream up today ?

You really are a Serial fantasist and have been found out on so many occasions..I honestly am so glad that I'm not like you in anyway.

You also should edit your post from yesterday..it reads like you support another club...now many on here think you do, so possibly they're correct...or maybe you'd had one to many glasses of Prosecco.

Raab on 09:43 - Jun 21 with 514 viewsChesham_Saint

Has anyone ever seen ITYS and 22 in the same room? Both proudly left wing, quick to anger but occasionally cogent and often mildly amusing. I put it to you that they may be one and the same..!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Raab on 09:53 - Jun 21 with 508 viewsRon11

Raab on 08:38 - Jun 21 by saint22

No denial of this suggestion then.
Raab on 10:59 - Jun 21 with 488 viewsRon11

Raab on 08:18 - Jun 21 by saint68

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/12/make-no-mistake-blm-radical-neo-marx

The truth in that article from the Telegraph.
And from Esther Krakue, immigrant from Ghana - 'I have grown increasingly concerned about the methods and wider far left political agenda of the BLM movement'. For her comments she has received a deluge of vile abuse from the rancid left, here and from the US.
Just look at their 'Go Fund Me' page. Abolition of the police, abolition of capitalism, etc etc.
And our dumb football clubs insist on their logo be installed on the back of team shirts, Sky Sports presenters are wearing BLM badges - madness ensuring more money goes their way.
Raab on 11:00 - Jun 21 with 486 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 08:15 - Jun 21 by saint68

No Grumps, it's because he's absolutely useless in every aspect of his job..from crime, housing, infrastructure budgeting he has been woefully inadequate.

https://capx.co/sadiq-khan-the-mayor-who-cant/
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 8:20]

And yet if he was white, Tory and absolutely useless at his job you wouldn’t have a word said against him. Let me give you an example. Boris Johnson.

CapX is a right wing publication. What a surprise.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 11:04]
Raab on 11:17 - Jun 21 with 476 viewsChesham_Saint

Raab on 11:00 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

And yet if he was white, Tory and absolutely useless at his job you wouldn’t have a word said against him. Let me give you an example. Boris Johnson.

WTF has a person’s colour got to do with competence?

Raab on 14:08 - Jun 21 with 451 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 11:17 - Jun 21 by Chesham_Saint

WTF has a person’s colour got to do with competence?

Exactly.
Raab on 14:29 - Jun 21 with 447 viewssaint68

Raab on 11:00 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

You are a very disturbed individual..

Always trying to create some sort of ridiculous simile.

Raab on 14:33 - Jun 21 with 443 viewsChesham_Saint

Raab on 14:08 - Jun 21 by Sadoldgit

Exactly.

Erm, but It was you who brought Khan’s ethnicity into the discussion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024