Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raab 14:17 - Jun 18 with 4883 viewssaint22

"i only take the knee for the Queen and the Mrs""
WAC
Shows exactly how pathetically out of touch he and this govt are
FFS even if you are to THINK that way keep quiet, especially in a so called power position
Imbecile
Raab on 15:05 - Jun 21 with 649 viewsbattler

Raab on 09:43 - Jun 21 by Chesham_Saint

Has anyone ever seen ITYS and 22 in the same room? Both proudly left wing, quick to anger but occasionally cogent and often mildly amusing. I put it to you that they may be one and the same..!

They are definitely not the same person. ITYS is a far left supporter who bowed down to Corbyn and his cronies and was then roundly humiliated in the GE and reemerged months later as thisceptredsaint.

Saint22 is just a sanctimonious little shyte who just has hissy fits if you dont agree to every view or comment he makes. Just your typical liberal left winger.
Raab on 15:27 - Jun 21 with 626 viewsChesham_Saint

Raab on 15:05 - Jun 21 by battler

They are definitely not the same person. ITYS is a far left supporter who bowed down to Corbyn and his cronies and was then roundly humiliated in the GE and reemerged months later as thisceptredsaint.

Saint22 is just a sanctimonious little shyte who just has hissy fits if you dont agree to every view or comment he makes. Just your typical liberal left winger.

Well thanks for clarifying. I thought ITYS had scoped out a new personality quite cannily by going from plodding postie to jet setting tycoon in one easy step...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Raab on 07:53 - Jun 23 with 543 viewssledger

Noticed two things with this taking the knee crap,many players are clearly being coerced into it just look how fast they cant wait to stand up and how many black players are are giving it the black power fist raised,not really a lot different from the nazi salute in its meaning both very divisive
Raab on 16:31 - Jun 23 with 505 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 07:53 - Jun 23 by sledger

Noticed two things with this taking the knee crap,many players are clearly being coerced into it just look how fast they cant wait to stand up and how many black players are are giving it the black power fist raised,not really a lot different from the nazi salute in its meaning both very divisive

What would you do if you were a black person and subjected to racial abuse and inequality on a regular basis? Can you blame them? It has been years since we first saw the black power salute and very little has changed. Isn’t is better to protest through a salute rather than take to the streets and smash things up?
Raab on 16:57 - Jun 23 with 497 viewssledger

I thought people had taken to the street smashed it up and looted
Raab on 17:21 - Jun 23 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 16:57 - Jun 23 by sledger

I thought people had taken to the street smashed it up and looted

I thought we were talking about footballers taking the knee before matches?
Raab on 03:34 - Jun 24 with 455 viewssledger

Sport and politics is a bad mix and should be kept separate,people should not be coerced into doing something because there frightened of the backlash
Raab on 08:09 - Jun 24 with 437 viewsSadoldgit

Raab on 03:34 - Jun 24 by sledger

Sport and politics is a bad mix and should be kept separate,people should not be coerced into doing something because there frightened of the backlash

So what are you saying? That many footballers don’t agree with the BLM message?
Login to get fewer ads

Raab on 09:56 - Jun 24 with 416 viewsgeezershoong1

Raab on 08:09 - Jun 24 by Sadoldgit

So what are you saying? That many footballers don’t agree with the BLM message?

Irrelevant.

Any player that wold have refused to wear the words on their shirts - career over and labelled a racist.

Victims of the new conformity - it cannot be questioned - tow the line - or you will be excluded from society and you and your children will be condemned forever.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Raab on 18:14 - Jun 24 with 393 viewssaint68

Raab on 09:56 - Jun 24 by geezershoong1

Irrelevant.

Any player that wold have refused to wear the words on their shirts - career over and labelled a racist.

Victims of the new conformity - it cannot be questioned - tow the line - or you will be excluded from society and you and your children will be condemned forever.

And that is frighteningly true...how on earth could an individual at a club refuse...the answer is they couldn't.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024