Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your (unwanted) record 21:15 - Jun 22 with 1223 viewssolent_toffee

Can definitely see some teams getting absolutely spanked during this restart with nothing to play for, no crowds and just going through the motions.

City are 4 up already and you can see them getting a few more.
Your (unwanted) record on 21:28 - Jun 22 with 1209 viewssaint68

Absurdly..it was the best thing that could of happened to us at the time..but it didn't feel that way on the night.

It's a funny old game.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Your (unwanted) record on 21:37 - Jun 22 with 1192 viewsdirk_doone

Your (unwanted) record on 21:28 - Jun 22 by saint68

Absurdly..it was the best thing that could of happened to us at the time..but it didn't feel that way on the night.

It's a funny old game.

It's quite incredible that we then went up to Leicester a few weeks later and beat them 2-1.

The back 4 was the difference:

0-9
35Bednarek
3Yoshida
4Vestergaard
43Valery

2-1
2Cédric Soares
5Stephens
35Bednarek
21Bertrand

We got some good results with that second back 4, including beating Spurs 1-0.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 21:42]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Your (unwanted) record on 21:43 - Jun 22 with 1172 viewssaint68

Your (unwanted) record on 21:37 - Jun 22 by dirk_doone

It's quite incredible that we then went up to Leicester a few weeks later and beat them 2-1.

0-9
35Bednarek
3Yoshida
4Vestergaard
43Valery

2-1
2Cédric Soares
5Stephens
35Bednarek
21Bertrand

The away game was brilliant..we bossed them for virtually the entire game...bit tense in the final few minutes but it certainly exorcised some demons for the team that afternoon.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Your (unwanted) record on 21:43 - Jun 22 with 1169 viewsBicester_North

0-9
35Bednarek
3Yoshida
4Vestergaard
43Valery

2-1
2Cédric Soares
5Stephens
35Bednarek
21Bertrand

Back 3/5 in the first game, playing extra players in our weakest position never made much sense

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Your (unwanted) record on 21:47 - Jun 22 with 1162 viewsdirk_doone

Your (unwanted) record on 21:43 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

Back 3/5 in the first game, playing extra players in our weakest position never made much sense

Yes, it was a bit of a mess: more of a back 5 than a back 3. Ralph had to play 4 other defenders when he picked Vestergaard. Quite honestly, our defence was much better when we had 4 without Vestergaard than when we had 5 with him.

Your (unwanted) record on 21:54 - Jun 22 with 1133 viewsPatfromPoole

Your (unwanted) record on 21:47 - Jun 22 by dirk_doone

Yes, it was a bit of a mess: more of a back 5 than a back 3. Ralph had to play 4 other defenders when he picked Vestergaard. Quite honestly, our defence was much better when we had 4 without Vestergaard than when we had 5 with him.

Well worth £26 million, sir....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Your (unwanted) record on 22:13 - Jun 22 with 1096 viewsBicester_North

Still think Man City should have a lot more points than they have. Laporte’s injury shagged them badly. Similar to Liverpool losing Van Dijk.
So many little gems of luck and refereeing decisions for the rancid reds, as even Klopp has admitted. If the gap was more like 10-12 points I’d still fancy Man City could turn it round. Sadly it’s all ifs and buts now.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Your (unwanted) record on 22:27 - Jun 22 with 1073 viewsdirk_doone

Your (unwanted) record on 22:13 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

Still think Man City should have a lot more points than they have. Laporte’s injury shagged them badly. Similar to Liverpool losing Van Dijk.
So many little gems of luck and refereeing decisions for the rancid reds, as even Klopp has admitted. If the gap was more like 10-12 points I’d still fancy Man City could turn it round. Sadly it’s all ifs and buts now.

City are a much more entertaining team to watch. I enjoyed their game tonight, whereas Liverpool's performances since February have been dire: the 3-0 defeat to Watford, losing twice to Atletico, losing 2-0 to Chelsea, struggling to beat Bournemouth and finally, one of the most boring derby games ever.

Login to get fewer ads

Your (unwanted) record on 09:39 - Jun 23 with 905 viewsgreen

I think this has been said before but in a number of ways our "performance" against Everton in the next home game was almost as bad, it was a good job they weren't as ruthless as Leicester were.
Your (unwanted) record on 14:05 - Jun 23 with 820 viewsChesham_Saint

I can honestly say that I have never been so angry or lost for words as I was after that game. Funnily enough, I never went off Ralph though...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Your (unwanted) record on 14:32 - Jun 23 with 804 viewsSaintNick

0-9
35Bednarek
3Yoshida
4Vestergaard
43Valery

2-1
2Cédric Soares
5Stephens
35Bednarek
21Bertrand

I think it is hard to compare the back 4's in that in the first game Bertrand was sent off in the 12th minute and Vestergaard went off at half time.

That meant that the centre back pairing of Bednarek and Stephens who played in the 2-1 victory at Leicester were actually on the pitch for 4 of the goals

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Your (unwanted) record on 12:38 - Jun 25 with 662 viewsdarthvader

Your (unwanted) record on 14:32 - Jun 23 by SaintNick

I think it is hard to compare the back 4's in that in the first game Bertrand was sent off in the 12th minute and Vestergaard went off at half time.

That meant that the centre back pairing of Bednarek and Stephens who played in the 2-1 victory at Leicester were actually on the pitch for 4 of the goals

We are much better now literally defending from the front .

The way we hunt for the ball and counter attack is exciting .

I just hope we can keep it going

Arsenal will be a wounded animal tonight , so long ings redmond and co keep proding that wound , we can win

Coyr

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024