Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings 09:22 - Aug 21 with 12978 viewssolent_toffee

Close to signing for Everton for 40 million according to Twitter.

File under confirmation, if needed, that Twitter is wrong about everything.
Danny Ings on 16:56 - Aug 23 with 1618 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Ings on 16:50 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Do you want proof?

Go on punk.

Make my day.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Ings on 16:58 - Aug 23 with 1610 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 16:56 - Aug 23 by PatfromPoole

Go on punk.

Make my day.

http://www.englishfootballleaguetables.co.uk/stats/totalsdiv1avegate.html

I'm sure you will get over it

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Danny Ings on 17:28 - Aug 23 with 1589 viewsBicester_North

Danny Ings on 16:58 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

http://www.englishfootballleaguetables.co.uk/stats/totalsdiv1avegate.html

I'm sure you will get over it

Terrible support from Portsmouth in the lower leagues, deserting the club in their droves when they didn’t have big visiting attendances to bump their number up.
Southampton piss on their attendances in the 2nd and 3rd tiers.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Danny Ings on 17:40 - Aug 23 with 1573 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Ings on 17:28 - Aug 23 by Bicester_North

Terrible support from Portsmouth in the lower leagues, deserting the club in their droves when they didn’t have big visiting attendances to bump their number up.

It will be because they didn’t have many non-attending ST holders which would have bumped the numbers up.

Or something.

Danny Ings on 17:44 - Aug 23 with 1560 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

SFC has been a better run club for decades, that is part of the answer. Pompey fans started to get quite pizzed off when they were getting pizzed on with 3 sides of their ground uncovered, and the owners were doing feck all about it, as well as undercounting crowds (yes, it happened)

Danny Ings on 17:47 - Aug 23 with 1560 viewsBicester_North

Danny Ings on 17:44 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

SFC has been a better run club for decades, that is part of the answer. Pompey fans started to get quite pizzed off when they were getting pizzed on with 3 sides of their ground uncovered, and the owners were doing feck all about it, as well as undercounting crowds (yes, it happened)

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Danny Ings on 17:51 - Aug 23 with 1551 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 17:47 - Aug 23 by Bicester_North

I take it you agree with my post then, or more likely you like the last few words.

I notice you have said nothing about the disparity between top flight attendances?

Danny Ings on 18:34 - Aug 23 with 1533 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Ings on 17:44 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ah yes, that old tax-dodging caper, yes?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 1501 viewsButty101

Danny Ings on 17:47 - Aug 23 by Bicester_North

She is hilarious. I’ve given up replying to Canada’s finest. She’s a little slow and it feels like the equivalent of walking in mud - slow and painful.

With regards to the biggest club. Ask yourself one question, would a Saints first teamer swap us for the blue few? Would a Pompey first teamer jump at the chance to join us? That should tell you enough. Winning a championship 80 years ago counts for nothing now.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Ings on 20:21 - Aug 23 with 1476 viewsChesham_Saint

You’ve all let that simpering hill billy toss pot ruin this thread. Why bother responding to the tvvat? He feeds on it like the parasitic leech he is.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Danny Ings on 20:47 - Aug 23 with 1449 viewssolent_toffee

Danny Ings on 20:21 - Aug 23 by Chesham_Saint

You’ve all let that simpering hill billy toss pot ruin this thread. Why bother responding to the tvvat? He feeds on it like the parasitic leech he is.

My first ever TUI hundred, proper ton up.

Without any mention of Brexit, Immigrants, Lazy teachers, Cortese, Kat, Rupert Lowe, Boris. What a time to be alive. [

band]
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 8:58]
Danny Ings on 21:16 - Aug 23 with 1417 viewsdjsaint

Danny Ings on 20:21 - Aug 23 by Chesham_Saint

Relax!
130 is viewed by the majority as nothing more than a figure of fun, a total buffoon, our very own little dancing bear.
Brings great joy knowing 130 is utterly consumed with jealousy by being in our shadow.
Danny Ings on 10:57 - Aug 24 with 1281 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 19:43 - Aug 23 by Butty101

She is hilarious. I’ve given up replying to Canada’s finest. She’s a little slow and it feels like the equivalent of walking in mud - slow and painful.

With regards to the biggest club. Ask yourself one question, would a Saints first teamer swap us for the blue few? Would a Pompey first teamer jump at the chance to join us? That should tell you enough. Winning a championship 80 years ago counts for nothing now.

So, you've had a few years in the sun, but the fact remains that Pompey have been more successful this century than yours, and we have been average.

By your reasoning, your mid seventies cup win also counts for nothing then.

Danny Ings on 11:00 - Aug 24 with 1278 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, terrible that we have the second highest all time average in the bottom league. Please try harder.

Danny Ings on 12:04 - Aug 24 with 1244 viewsButty101

Danny Ings on 10:57 - Aug 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, you've had a few years in the sun, but the fact remains that Pompey have been more successful this century than yours, and we have been average.

By your reasoning, your mid seventies cup win also counts for nothing then.

Absolutely the cup win in the 70s is ancient history. Hence we dont bang on about it.

Danny Ings on 12:11 - Aug 24 with 1232 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 12:04 - Aug 24 by Butty101

Absolutely the cup win in the 70s is ancient history. Hence we dont bang on about it.

You lot tend to mention Pompey's 'ancient' history quite a bit on here. You lot tend to bring it up first. I was talking about Everton on this thread, and then you lot kept mentioning Pompey.

Danny Ings on 12:14 - Aug 24 with 1228 viewsButty101

Danny Ings on 11:00 - Aug 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, terrible that we have the second highest all time average in the bottom league. Please try harder.

Wow what a claim to fame lol.

This table tells you all you need to know - And this gap is only going to get bigger
https://fanbanter.co.uk/how-englands-top-four-divisions-look-based-on-all-time-a

Danny Ings on 12:22 - Aug 24 with 1221 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 12:14 - Aug 24 by Butty101

Wow what a claim to fame lol.

This table tells you all you need to know - And this gap is only going to get bigger
https://fanbanter.co.uk/how-englands-top-four-divisions-look-based-on-all-time-a

It clearly demonstrates that the fans get behind their team, when they need to, just like when the club folded.

and btw, your figures are incorrect

Danny Ings on 12:30 - Aug 24 with 1213 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings on 11:00 - Aug 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You do have a talent for trying to make Pompey look massive but in doing so induce much sniggering.

I was second hardest in the infants, but I never got a shot at Mike Tyson

By the way we must be in your shadow in this competition I cant seem to find our name in the table

"Scummers have never had the second all time average in the bottom league "

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings on 12:35 - Aug 24 with 1208 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 12:30 - Aug 24 by SaintNick

You do have a talent for trying to make Pompey look massive but in doing so induce much sniggering.

I was second hardest in the infants, but I never got a shot at Mike Tyson

By the way we must be in your shadow in this competition I cant seem to find our name in the table

"Scummers have never had the second all time average in the bottom league "

Your mate Bicester said 'we don't turn up in the lower leagues'. I was just answering his question with a checkable fact.

Congratulations on your Infant hardness, I'm sure it helped you get in the football team, and be able to bully the bright lads to help you out in school tests.

Danny Ings on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 1199 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings on 12:35 - Aug 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Your mate Bicester said 'we don't turn up in the lower leagues'. I was just answering his question with a checkable fact.

Congratulations on your Infant hardness, I'm sure it helped you get in the football team, and be able to bully the bright lads to help you out in school tests.

I did play in the football team, but I was bright enough to pass the exams myself

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings on 12:50 - Aug 24 with 1181 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 12:39 - Aug 24 by SaintNick

I did play in the football team, but I was bright enough to pass the exams myself

The big lads always get a chance to play in goal

Danny Ings on 12:58 - Aug 24 with 1173 viewsfranniesTache

130 have you ever considered getting a life? It's pretty embarrassing for everyone watching you on here.
Danny Ings on 13:06 - Aug 24 with 1160 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Danny Ings on 12:58 - Aug 24 by franniesTache

130 have you ever considered getting a life? It's pretty embarrassing for everyone watching you on here.

I just made a statement about Everton, and it's remarkable how everyone wants to talk about Pompey, or "you need to sort your life out". Why don't you just stick to the thread, and you don't need to get personal as you just come across as bitter.

Danny Ings on 13:53 - Aug 24 with 1103 views1teeminants

Danny Ings on 13:52 - Aug 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Essentially, most football fans would put Pompey In the same bracket as Sheff Utd, Preston and Burnley, a tier below Wolves

This is a true story

The thing is 130 if you asked 1000 neutral Football fans to compare saints and Pompey, as I’ve said before you’d be blown out of the water and I think you know that really deep down don’t you little skate ? Let it go ,concentrate on getting out of the lower leagues, you’ll feel better about yourself.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024