Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? 11:44 - Oct 6 with 796 viewsJaySaint

Lots of crying on social media and on their main message board..
comments like

- OGS is the best we can hope for... Really? Is he really the best manager united can get?
- Ole has never been back in the market.. Why lie? he has had loads of money spent
- we need a new back 4
- we never spend money
and so on

anyway, my reaction to all this -

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 11:54 - Oct 6 with 782 viewskingslandstand1

In answer to your thread heading - You must be fkng joking!!!
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 12:32 - Oct 6 with 756 viewsSalisburySaint

"Feel sorry for them"

not at all

on Sunday watching both them and Liverpool get stuffed after we'd beaten West Brom was a really satisfying day
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 12:44 - Oct 6 with 746 viewsChesham_Saint

Why the fvck should we feel sorry for that self righteous bunch of absolute chug nuts? Ok, the hard core of 10k who actually come from the immediate Salford area deserve a little respect, but the rest of their millions of ‘devoted fans’ can fvck right off.

As for their ‘celebrity’ fans such as Olly Murs and that fat oirish cvnt off the morning tv - I’d be delighted if Donald Trump were to French kiss the lot of them...
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 16:06]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 12:49 - Oct 6 with 732 viewssaint22

this is a trick question, right?
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 13:09 - Oct 6 with 717 viewsJaySaint

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 12:44 - Oct 6 by Chesham_Saint

Why the fvck should we feel sorry for that self righteous bunch of absolute chug nuts? Ok, the hard core of 10k who actually come from the immediate Salford area deserve a little respect, but the rest of their millions of ‘devoted fans’ can fvck right off.

As for their ‘celebrity’ fans such as Olly Murs and that fat oirish cvnt off the morning tv - I’d be delighted if Donald Trump were to French kiss the lot of them...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 13:13 - Oct 6 with 711 viewsNewdawn2014

only tears of laughter , more for the l`pool result which was a joy to watch .
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 624 views1teeminants

Don’t sit on the fence Chesham ffs

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:11 - Oct 6 with 611 viewsTimSaint

Yesterday morning, there was a sign up in our local Charity Shop window that read:

We are full up !!
Please - NO MORE Man Utd shirts !!
-----------------------------------------------

With their lack of success, perhaps it will make the day trippers and southern based supporters start supporting their local clubs.
An Arsenal mate said years back, that he hoped his team would be crap for a couple of seasons, to stop all the glory hunters supporting them and that they could build a hardcore set of proper fans. Could see his point and perhaps it was starting to work - then they moved to the Emirates !! :-)

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 605 viewsSadoldgit

Lots of black clouds over Surrey, Sussex and the other Home Counties at the moment. Still a long way to go for them, but I am old enough to remember them getting relegated (and Dennis Law scoring the goal that sent them down) and it doesn’t get much better than that!
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:40 - Oct 6 with 590 viewsChesham_Saint

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:03 - Oct 6 by 1teeminants

Don’t sit on the fence Chesham ffs

I remember the way the fvckers behaved at Wembley in ‘76 and then again at the league cup a couple of years ago. That, on top of the smug fvckers poncing around the country in their Chevrolet shirts, really boils my piss.

I seriously think that the law should allow anyone who wears a Man U shirt without a clear link to that club to be slapped with impunity by any passing stranger. And slapped hard.

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:45 - Oct 6 with 587 viewsRon11

I really really wish I could get within head butting distance of that self obsessed dickhead Olly Murs
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 16:01 - Oct 6 with 576 viewsChesham_Saint

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:45 - Oct 6 by Ron11

I really really wish I could get within head butting distance of that self obsessed dickhead Olly Murs

Sneezing distance would do at the moment....

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 17:30 - Oct 6 with 512 viewsScoot

I feel as sorry for them about as much as I feel sorry for Trump.
SO NO.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 18:15 - Oct 6 with 468 viewsSadoldgit

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 15:40 - Oct 6 by Chesham_Saint

I remember the way the fvckers behaved at Wembley in ‘76 and then again at the league cup a couple of years ago. That, on top of the smug fvckers poncing around the country in their Chevrolet shirts, really boils my piss.

I seriously think that the law should allow anyone who wears a Man U shirt without a clear link to that club to be slapped with impunity by any passing stranger. And slapped hard.

I was sat in the United end at Wembley in 1976 and as we were walking out they were showering bottles and cans onto their own supporters.
Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 18:16 - Oct 6 with 468 viewsChesham_Saint

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 18:15 - Oct 6 by Sadoldgit

I was sat in the United end at Wembley in 1976 and as we were walking out they were showering bottles and cans onto their own supporters.

Our coach was in the main car park and it was like the Alamo. Unlike the Texans however we came out on top that day....

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 18:29 - Oct 6 with 457 viewsdwayne_dibley

Man United Fans - Do you feel sorry for them? on 11:54 - Oct 6 by kingslandstand1

In answer to your thread heading - You must be fkng joking!!!

what he said with bells on

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024