Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals 18:28 - Oct 15 with 14671 viewsPoirot

If 'parents' cant afford to feed their kids they shouldnt have them in the first place.

Where's daddy ? bookies, pub or banged up again ?

Its child neglect if you cant feed your kids, so turn off netflix, sky sports, buying endless tattooes and actually get a job. I do some work at schools and see teachers feeding pupils their breakfast because parents havent. Total disgrace

Mornington crescent
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 20:54]
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:27 - Oct 27 with 1170 viewsgrumpy

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:19 - Oct 27 by Bazza

All kids going hungry have parents that are playing the system, feckless or fraudulent. Benefits include amount for food. Food banks are run by very decent folk but only really essential folks in difficulty who are waiting for their first benefits money. All others using food banks are shameless parasites.
All the non Tory politicians are playing politics and the rebel Tories are posturing to their voters.

'All kids going hungry have parents that are playing the system, feckless or fraudulent'

Just take a moment of think what you have just said there.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:56 - Oct 27 with 1101 viewsBazza

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 10:27 - Oct 27 by grumpy

'All kids going hungry have parents that are playing the system, feckless or fraudulent'

Just take a moment of think what you have just said there.

Ok it's a bold statement to catch the attention but I believe, with a few unfortunate exceptions, the welfare state looks after people. Children should always come first.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:11 - Oct 27 with 1082 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:14 - Oct 27 with 1074 viewsJaySaint

How come no one is asking local authorities why they have spent money given for this very need?

Do they not believe feeding their local kids is such a priority?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:22 - Oct 27 with 1067 viewsHeisenberg

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:14 - Oct 27 by JaySaint

How come no one is asking local authorities why they have spent money given for this very need?

If you had bothered to check you would have seen numerous local authorities running or funding schemes to make sure children don't go hungry during the school breaks.

Of course people aren't bothered about the 11 billion and rising that this Govt has spent on projects during the COVID crisis that when looked at in any detail are feathering the nests of Tory donors. These projects have not even gone through established procurement procedures established to avoid this type of cronyism.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 1067 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:14 - Oct 27 by JaySaint

They were given 63 million just over twelve weeks ago on the understanding it was to last twelve weeks, I'm sure even a retard like you can work that one out.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 1066 viewsdwayne_dibley

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:11 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

so what did the gulls do wrong

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1059 viewsJaySaint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:23 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

They were given 63 million just over twelve weeks ago on the understanding it was to last twelve weeks, I'm sure even a retard like you can work that one out.

Yet, this announcement is days old....

Jenrick confirms allocations of £1 billion funding for councils.
Allocations confirmed for individual councils from the £1 billion of additional support announced by the Prime Minister earlier this month.

so, please can you tell this retard why this is not used to feed the so-called starving children?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 16:30]

Login to get fewer ads

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 17:37 - Oct 27 with 1038 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 16:28 - Oct 27 by JaySaint

Yet, this announcement is days old....

Jenrick confirms allocations of £1 billion funding for councils.
Allocations confirmed for individual councils from the £1 billion of additional support announced by the Prime Minister earlier this month.

so, please can you tell this retard why this is not used to feed the so-called starving children?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 16:30]

Because it wasn't for that purpose, that was support to help prop up local businesses.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 1033 viewsJaySaint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 17:37 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

Because it wasn't for that purpose, that was support to help prop up local businesses.

horsesh it

here is another round of funding, from the not too distant (covid) past.

The government has announced a further £500m to help councils in England facing extra cost pressures as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

The money - which can be spent as authorities see fit - comes on top of £3.2bn already received.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 17:52]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:40 - Oct 27 with 987 viewsSadoldgit

Many councils are saying that the money has already been spent. Thank goodness many local communities are coming together to do something that the government can’t be bothered to do. A cafe in the next village is providing free dinners for kids in need during half term. There are countless other stories of decent people filling the gap.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 22:43]
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:51 - Oct 27 with 977 viewsSaintsforeverj

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:40 - Oct 27 by Sadoldgit

Many councils are saying that the money has already been spent. Thank goodness many local communities are coming together to do something that the government can’t be bothered to do. A cafe in the next village is providing free dinners for kids in need during half term. There are countless other stories of decent people filling the gap.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 22:43]

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034
You havent answered yet have you. Does this women and her kids look starving? Yes or no? This is the BBC news saying we have starving kids. Stop being a protester for the sake of it. Every family gets child benefit - 80 pounds a month. A loaf of bread is 50 p and a can of beans 80 p. Go on - post the proof that starving kids in the UK are begging in the streets. Post it ( the kid in the street, skinny as a rake, begging to survive) and then i might believe you. This government has a massive majority. Thank goodness your vote didn't count. Pretending the kids are starving when they arnt. If they are, post the proof- not people pretending, post kids dying In the streets. But you can't because it's not happening. Prove to me that kids are dying of hunger in the street. You are pretending, otherwise prove it. Where are the pictures of starving begging kids?

No pictures of starving begging kids posted, so therefore it's made up. Prove it.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:23]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 970 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 966 viewsSaintsforeverj

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:56 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

Prove they are starving. Go on prove it. https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034
Here is the starving lady on the news. Do you have another made up cartoon or any actual proof that kids are begging in the street? The Tories got voted in by a huge majority. Even Labour areas for the 100 years turned Tory. Can you not see the truth? Post the begging UK kids in the street, not a cartoon, real proof. We can all post made up cartoons.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:12]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:23 - Oct 27 with 938 viewscynicalsaint

FML

Has anyone changed their opinion as a result of this thread?
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:26 - Oct 27 with 936 viewsSaintsforeverj

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:23 - Oct 27 by cynicalsaint

FML

Has anyone changed their opinion as a result of this thread?

People say things, like we have starving kids, then don't post proof of the dying starving begging kids they say are in the UK. So they must be making it up because we don't have the starving, begging kids they say we have. If we do, prove it. Show pictures of kids begging in the street. They can't because there arn't any. Very simple, post the skinny dying kids roaming through the UK and then we can settle the argument right? But they can't and they won't because they just like to protest and complain and can't accept the massive democratic decision of the majority.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:31]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 906 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:26 - Oct 27 by Saintsforeverj

People say things, like we have starving kids, then don't post proof of the dying starving begging kids they say are in the UK. So they must be making it up because we don't have the starving, begging kids they say we have. If we do, prove it. Show pictures of kids begging in the street. They can't because there arn't any. Very simple, post the skinny dying kids roaming through the UK and then we can settle the argument right? But they can't and they won't because they just like to protest and complain and can't accept the massive democratic decision of the majority.

Kids dying in the channel trying to get here to starve .

I don't get it. Is it parents fault ? No course not it's govt , we should feed kids dogs cats and budgies.

Why work ? (

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 905 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 21:26 - Oct 27 by Saintsforeverj

You've got a proper hard on for the Tories don't you.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:46 - Oct 27 with 899 viewsSaintsforeverj

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:36 - Oct 27 by kentsouthampton

You've got a proper hard on for the Tories don't you.

Yes, as have the majority of the country. Huge Tory majority. Most of the country voted them in remember. Where is your proof of starving children. Prove it. Its not difficult to show me how bad the the Tories are by posting proof of the Tories leaving begging starving dying children in the streets of the UK. Prove it. Prove how bad they are.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 22:47]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:47 - Oct 27 with 896 viewsSadoldgit

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:51 - Oct 27 by Saintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034
You havent answered yet have you. Does this women and her kids look starving? Yes or no? This is the BBC news saying we have starving kids. Stop being a protester for the sake of it. Every family gets child benefit - 80 pounds a month. A loaf of bread is 50 p and a can of beans 80 p. Go on - post the proof that starving kids in the UK are begging in the streets. Post it ( the kid in the street, skinny as a rake, begging to survive) and then i might believe you. This government has a massive majority. Thank goodness your vote didn't count. Pretending the kids are starving when they arnt. If they are, post the proof- not people pretending, post kids dying In the streets. But you can't because it's not happening. Prove to me that kids are dying of hunger in the street. You are pretending, otherwise prove it. Where are the pictures of starving begging kids?

No pictures of starving begging kids posted, so therefore it's made up. Prove it.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 21:23]

I haven’t seen anyone die of Covid but I believe that people die of it. There are many people who spend their working lives dealing with and helping families who are struggling to put food on the table. I am sure you have walked past many food banks in supermarkets even if you haven’t actually looked at them or put anything in. I chose to believe these people rather than heartless individuals who chose to pretend that we do not have a problem.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:48 - Oct 27 with 896 viewsSaintsforeverj

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 22:47 - Oct 27 by Sadoldgit

I haven’t seen anyone die of Covid but I believe that people die of it. There are many people who spend their working lives dealing with and helping families who are struggling to put food on the table. I am sure you have walked past many food banks in supermarkets even if you haven’t actually looked at them or put anything in. I chose to believe these people rather than heartless individuals who chose to pretend that we do not have a problem.

Prove it. There are pictures of Covid patients. There is proof of that. Show me the dying starving children. It would prove your point wouldn't it? The fact you can't post any news reports of starving children begging for food in the streets proves I'm right does it not. Or do you believe the fat women I posted saying she is starving?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 23:18]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:08 - Oct 27 with 886 viewsSaintsforeverj

"I chose to believe these people rather than heartless individuals who chose to pretend that we do not have a problem"
Is the women you choose to believe on the BBC news starving. You tell me if you think she is starving.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrSpock_MGBGA/status/1320731963674796034 here she is. Is she starving yes or no? She says she is. Do you believe her? Why won't you answer? Yes she is a skinny starving women or no she isn't.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 23:36]

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:12 - Oct 27 with 878 viewsBison

The only people I know who struggled to put food on the table were drunk dads.

I honestly don't think you know anyone suffering from hunger. I suspect you wish you did but , you don't.

If I am wrong then let's feed them , give me their mobile number or amazon account, I'll feed them.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:16 - Oct 27 with 871 viewsBicester_North

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 17:47 - Oct 27 by JaySaint

horsesh it

here is another round of funding, from the not too distant (covid) past.

The government has announced a further £500m to help councils in England facing extra cost pressures as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

The money - which can be spent as authorities see fit - comes on top of £3.2bn already received.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 17:52]

Wouldn’t bother trying to have any discussion with the weird OAP skate who constantly posts memes as if he’s 14. What an absolute 24 carat freak.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:03 - Oct 28 with 804 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 20:47 - Oct 15 by Poirot

Some of you need paranoia help, what is dune ? a shoe shop i think and a rather dodgy film in the 80s with Sting.

You simply dont have kids unless you can afford them or its child neglect.

Its part and parcel of parental responsibility and shouldnt need a nanny state handout.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 20:57]

To be completely honest with you, if your parents had spent more time with you, reading to you, caring for you, loving you, and less money and time on gambling and cigarettes, and ignoring you, you could have achieved so much more with your life, and possibly could be an educated person with real knowledge and a career behind you.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024