Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals 18:28 - Oct 15 with 14110 viewsPoirot

If 'parents' cant afford to feed their kids they shouldnt have them in the first place.

Where's daddy ? bookies, pub or banged up again ?

Its child neglect if you cant feed your kids, so turn off netflix, sky sports, buying endless tattooes and actually get a job. I do some work at schools and see teachers feeding pupils their breakfast because parents havent. Total disgrace

Mornington crescent
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 20:54]
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:07 - Oct 28 with 1061 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:03 - Oct 28 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

To be completely honest with you, if your parents had spent more time with you, reading to you, caring for you, loving you, and less money and time on gambling and cigarettes, and ignoring you, you could have achieved so much more with your life, and possibly could be an educated person with real knowledge and a career behind you.

Listen to him Poirot he speaks from personal experience , he also neglected to add that you might also marry your sister.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 06:43 - Oct 29 with 967 viewsThermosNBlanket

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 23:12 - Oct 27 by Bison

The only people I know who struggled to put food on the table were drunk dads.

I honestly don't think you know anyone suffering from hunger. I suspect you wish you did but , you don't.

If I am wrong then let's feed them , give me their mobile number or amazon account, I'll feed them.

I do and part of a group that goes out in Southampton to feed them.
They have bugger all most of them, live in cheap accommodation like houseboats that are wrecks.
I was feeding 2 guys that lived in a tent behind a theatre.
People are there if you look...have you?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 7:00]

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 913 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 06:43 - Oct 29 by ThermosNBlanket

They have bugger all most of them, live in cheap accommodation like houseboats that are wrecks.

People are struggling all over the show. What is causing the enormous growth in food-banks in the UK?

The video attached shows the growing wealth inequality in the US. This was 6/7 years ago, and was made by a Harvard Professor using national US statistics. The UK won't be as bad, but it's definitely getting worse. The UK tax code is the largest in the world at 17,000 pages long. Why is it this long? It will be to stop the richest paying taxes, not the poor. It's the rich who are bunking off paying taxes.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:30 - Oct 29 with 912 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 06:43 - Oct 29 by ThermosNBlanket

Like all Tory supporting scum he doesn't care.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:39 - Oct 29 with 902 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:30 - Oct 29 by kentsouthampton

I've never voted Tory in my life , I bet you voted for the anti-Semitic Corbyn Cult Scum didn't you ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:48 - Oct 29 with 898 viewsThermosNBlanket

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:39 - Oct 29 by Bison

I've never voted Tory in my life , I bet you voted for the anti-Semitic Corbyn Cult Scum didn't you ?

I never have either but if you honestly believe no-one is starving these days you are
Living in a bubble too much isolating yourself.
My daughters school HAS to run breakfast club it’s to ensure they at least get one meal.
Some of the people I help feed are the politest courteous appreciative people have ever met
they have nothing some don’t even have a cooker and rely on us feeding them a hot meal.

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:05 - Oct 29 with 891 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:48 - Oct 29 by ThermosNBlanket

I never have either but if you honestly believe no-one is starving these days you are
Living in a bubble too much isolating yourself.
My daughters school HAS to run breakfast club it’s to ensure they at least get one meal.
Some of the people I help feed are the politest courteous appreciative people have ever met
they have nothing some don’t even have a cooker and rely on us feeding them a hot meal.

My wife works in a school so actually manages the scheme that was implemented in the summer and if it's done in future holidays will be doing that. The kids are not starving but that's not to say some have serious issues usually due to neglect by their parents and home conditions that can be awfull . I applaud you in your work TB and am not arguing about that my issue is putting the burden on the schools to administer this , giving a bad parent more money does not necessary equal a better fed kid. Originally the school provided a food pack for the kids and parents were phoning up saying I don't want that can you give me the money or just never turnt up to collect them. I'm sure there is a better way to feed the kids , do you for instance give money to the needy or actually give them food ?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:09 - Oct 29 with 887 viewsSadoldgit

The word starving has been thrown around a lot and because we don’t see skeletal figures on the streets, some are using that to discredit the campaign. Malnutrition would be a better term. Someone in here suggested that every family should be able to at least feed their kids beans on toast every day. I’m not a nutritionist but I don’t think a growing child’s health would be best served eating that every day. There is clearly a problem with poverty in this country with people trying hard to keep a roof over there heads and food on the table. Let’s not pretend there isn’t or treat these people as if it is their fault. The pandemic will mean further hardship for a lot more families.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:31 - Oct 29 with 883 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:09 - Oct 29 by Sadoldgit

The word starving has been thrown around a lot and because we don’t see skeletal figures on the streets, some are using that to discredit the campaign. Malnutrition would be a better term. Someone in here suggested that every family should be able to at least feed their kids beans on toast every day. I’m not a nutritionist but I don’t think a growing child’s health would be best served eating that every day. There is clearly a problem with poverty in this country with people trying hard to keep a roof over there heads and food on the table. Let’s not pretend there isn’t or treat these people as if it is their fault. The pandemic will mean further hardship for a lot more families.

Just a thought.... when there was rationing (both during and after WW2) people’s health was generally far better, but the food they were living on would be described as unacceptable by today’s standards of consumption.

So is this partly a question of education and understanding of what to eat In addition to access or the ability to buy food?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:00 - Oct 29 with 871 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:39 - Oct 29 by Bison

Was he anti-Semitic?

You might find this article with many references to the 850 page report quite illuminating, with a key change in challenging anti-Semitism in the party only happening when Corbyn dissenter Ian McNicol was removed from his role as General Secretary of the party (now sits in the House of Lords) and replaced with Jennie Formby. Note - almost three times as many party members were suspended in the first three months of Formby’s period as general secretary as in the last fifteen-and-a-half months McNicol was in charge.

"How could a leadership allegedly so tolerant of antisemitism have overseen such a rise in disciplinary action as soon as it had firm control of the party apparatus?" ,

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/were-labours-antisemitism-failu

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:24 - Oct 29 with 853 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:00 - Oct 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Was he anti-Semitic?

You might find this article with many references to the 850 page report quite illuminating, with a key change in challenging anti-Semitism in the party only happening when Corbyn dissenter Ian McNicol was removed from his role as General Secretary of the party (now sits in the House of Lords) and replaced with Jennie Formby. Note - almost three times as many party members were suspended in the first three months of Formby’s period as general secretary as in the last fifteen-and-a-half months McNicol was in charge.

"How could a leadership allegedly so tolerant of antisemitism have overseen such a rise in disciplinary action as soon as it had firm control of the party apparatus?" ,

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/were-labours-antisemitism-failu

I am sure you are right and must be gutted that he has been suspended and is now no longer a Labour MP , I think you are p!ssing into the wind here but you are so far gone with the cult you just can't see it. Must be something about Portsmouth as you and Kent seem to have the same racist views.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:26 - Oct 29 with 848 viewskentsouthampton

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 12:31 - Oct 29 by Chesham_Saint

Just a thought.... when there was rationing (both during and after WW2) people’s health was generally far better, but the food they were living on would be described as unacceptable by today’s standards of consumption.

So is this partly a question of education and understanding of what to eat In addition to access or the ability to buy food?

Their health was so good that they mostly died before they were seventy.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:32 - Oct 29 with 843 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:26 - Oct 29 by kentsouthampton

Their health was so good that they mostly died before they were seventy.

Don't be silly. The main reason people died younger back then was a worse healthcare system, lack of awareness of illnesses and less knowledge generally of treatment, medication and so on.

If you had a heart attack in 1946, would CPR have been widespread and well known? Would you have had defibrillators and ambulances parked up down the road? Or a someone with a mobile phone or even landline easily available to call an ambulance?

If you had cancer, how was that detected? How was that treated? What about strokes?

Think about what you are saying.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 13:32]

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:46 - Oct 29 with 831 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:24 - Oct 29 by Bison

I am sure you are right and must be gutted that he has been suspended and is now no longer a Labour MP , I think you are p!ssing into the wind here but you are so far gone with the cult you just can't see it. Must be something about Portsmouth as you and Kent seem to have the same racist views.

It's a good article, and it is asking serious questions. Only 68 MP's were ever targeted (all Corbyn supporters).

You are now calling me racist for highlighting an article asking some rather good questions? I am completely apolitical.

And now Starmer is leader, the media haven't mentioned Racism once? Surely this is too much of a coincidence. There was a with-hunt against Corbyn, that much is clear, and the Palestinians are a Semitic people, a people who Corbyn has backed, so he can't exactly be anti-Semitic can he?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:13 - Oct 29 with 816 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 13:46 - Oct 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's a good article, and it is asking serious questions. Only 68 MP's were ever targeted (all Corbyn supporters).

You are now calling me racist for highlighting an article asking some rather good questions? I am completely apolitical.

And now Starmer is leader, the media haven't mentioned Racism once? Surely this is too much of a coincidence. There was a with-hunt against Corbyn, that much is clear, and the Palestinians are a Semitic people, a people who Corbyn has backed, so he can't exactly be anti-Semitic can he?

Yes 100% he is. He was the head of the snake. As for your report dated June , I will take the EHRC report published today just like Sir Kier Starmer did.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:31 - Oct 29 with 799 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:13 - Oct 29 by Bison

Yes 100% he is. He was the head of the snake. As for your report dated June , I will take the EHRC report published today just like Sir Kier Starmer did.

The same Kier Starmer who let Jimmy Savile off the hook when he was DPP, and who approved decisions on high profile legal cases, including the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, who was killed by Metropolitan Police Officers in 2005.

Nice guy

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 792 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 11:30 - Oct 29 by kentsouthampton

“Tory supporting scum”? That’s really going to help generate positive debate. I have friends who support both parties and we sure as hell wouldn’t get along (and maybe learn from each other) if we had an attitude like that FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:50 - Oct 29 with 785 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:31 - Oct 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

The same Kier Starmer who let Jimmy Savile off the hook when he was DPP, and who approved decisions on high profile legal cases, including the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, who was killed by Metropolitan Police Officers in 2005.

Nice guy

You must be in turmoil and cast into the political wilderness as your hero has been kicked out for running a racist Labour Party whilst you in turn detest the new labour leader with a vengeance by the sound of it.

Labour is certainly a mess , do you think you will see another labour govt before you pop your clogs or are they destined to end up like Pompey where nobody alive remembers when the were good or not corrupt.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:56 - Oct 29 with 779 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:50 - Oct 29 by Bison

You must be in turmoil and cast into the political wilderness as your hero has been kicked out for running a racist Labour Party whilst you in turn detest the new labour leader with a vengeance by the sound of it.

Labour is certainly a mess , do you think you will see another labour govt before you pop your clogs or are they destined to end up like Pompey where nobody alive remembers when the were good or not corrupt.

I don't have heros, as explained I am not into politics

But you like labels don't you, first I am racist, then I am a labour supporter, then I am a Corbyn lover. Wrong on all 3 counts.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:04 - Oct 29 with 778 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 14:56 - Oct 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I don't have heros, as explained I am not into politics

But you like labels don't you, first I am racist, then I am a labour supporter, then I am a Corbyn lover. Wrong on all 3 counts.

Well you stuck up for a Racist Labour political party Leader.

Why don't you go off and find out which of our clubs had the most players born on the Isle of Wight , that should keep you busy for a few hours.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:19 - Oct 29 with 768 viewsPoirot

Interesting comments on social media about rashfords tax arrangements.
Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:21 - Oct 29 with 765 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:04 - Oct 29 by Bison

Well you stuck up for a Racist Labour political party Leader.

Why don't you go off and find out which of our clubs had the most players born on the Isle of Wight , that should keep you busy for a few hours.

But you have stuck up for a Jimmy Savile lover. Well done on your objectivity.

I don't need to do any IOW research as Butty does it all for me.

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:31 - Oct 29 with 762 viewsBison

Taxpayers Shouldnt Be Paying for Kiddie Meals on 15:21 - Oct 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

But you have stuck up for a Jimmy Savile lover. Well done on your objectivity.

I don't need to do any IOW research as Butty does it all for me.

I apologise I didn't realise Starmer did the things you say , what a git he is. Screw you Starmer you are no better than Corbyn if not worse , resign now and let that daft Northern bird take over the leadership . Roll on the next General Election , Labour can't possibly lose now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024